Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking For Long-Term RP's 1x1 PM's & IM's

Status
Not open for further replies.

XeroStryker939

Planetoid
Greetings ladies and gents. If you've come across my thread its more then likely because you're looking for a roleplay. And so if I may say so you've definitely come to the right place. As far as my experience goes when it comes to this sort of hobby or interest whatever you want to call it I've been roleplaying for over 12 years or so. Now years don't really matter when it comes to how good someone can write so I'm just going to say I'm semi literate and only post over from 1 to 2 total paragraphs per post. My grammar isn't bad although admittingly my punctuation isn't 110% perfect and I also tend to have run on sentences. But if you can look passed those flaws I can be a idealistic roleplaying partner for the lot of you. To be honest I'm not real picky with who I roleplay with either.​

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR

A partner who is on frequently.
A partner who can post more then 2 to 3 times a day.
A partner who is semi literate or literate.
A partner who is open to many things.
A partner who can roleplay multiple characters. Minimum being 2.
A partner who can roleplay any gender. Rather it be a Male, Female or a Transgender of sorts.

WHAT I'M NOT LOOKING FOR

A partner who doesn't make time for the internet.
A partner who only posts once a day, week or month.
A partner that only posts one-liners or a paragraph that repeats the same actions or thoughts or a certain word frequently and or has poor detail.
A partner that doesn't post over the minimum post requirement. Minimum being 2 paragraphs per post.
A partner that trys to control my characters actions and thoughts.
A partner who cant have her own character act and think on their own.​

ORIGINAL ROLEPLAYS

Family Love

MotherxSon
FatherxDaughter
BrotherxSister
UnclexNiece
AuntxNephew

FatherxSon
BrotherxBrother
UnclexNephew

Mother+AuntxSon
Mother+DaughterxSon

FatherxDaughter+Daughter
BrotherxSister+Sister

FatherxDaughter+Son

BrotherxBrother+Sister

School Love

TeacherxStudent
CoachxStudent
PrinciplexStudent
TutorxStudent

TeacherxStudent+Student
CoachxStudent+Student
PrinciplexStudent+Student

Teacher+ParentxStudent
Coach+ParentxStudent
Principle+ParentxStudent
Tutor+ParentxStudent

Anthro Love

Catgirl
Doggirl
Foxgirl
Catboy
Dogboy
Foxboy

Furry Love

Canine
Feline
Bovine
Equine​

Aside from all the sections of pair ups I'm interested in. I'm also looking for some loyal furry roleplay companions looking to take on one of the listed roles below. If you're interested in being my loyal furry companion let me know which gender and species and I'll brand you as my own.

My Kinks For When It Comes To Furry Companions Are: They aren't necessary.
Size Differences: Mainly my partner being bigger then me. My characters are usually 6'0"ft so I'd like if you're interested to be 10'0"ft tall.

Macro Breasts: For a furry thats 10'0"ft tall I believe that 36Hcup breasts would be perfect.

Size Nipples: I'm thinking about nipples for the females or futas that are 6inches long would be a decent size for a furry thats 10'0"ft tall.

Size Cliterous: A clit for a furry thats 10'0"ft tall I think a clit thats 6inches would be a decent size for that height.

Size Cock: Rather you're a male or futa I usually don't mind 12 to 14inches long with a 2 to 4inch of girth. I also don't mind if its barbed or not but I do love knots.

Excessive Lactation & Pre-Cum: This only goes for the females and futas. And when I mean excessive in breast milk lactation and pre-cum lactation I meant alot so theres no point in your character wearing clothes.

Male Canine Role -
Female Canine Role -
Futa Canine Role -

Male Feline Role -
Female Feline Role -
Futa Feline Role -

Male Equine Role -
Female Equine Role -
Futa Equine Role -

Male Bovine Role -
Female Bovine Role -
Futa Bovine Role -​

MY MESSENGERS

AIM - CynicalPsycho939
MSN - CynicalPsycho939@hotmail.com
YIM - CynicalPsycho939

NOTE: If you're going to message me on either message please let me know you're coming from BlueMoon otherwise I'll just ignore you.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom