Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hello! Open minded female looking for some fun ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sound like a great person to RP with, message me with some ideas and I'll return the favor when I'm not on my iPhone lol.

Deadshotblow said:
You sound like a great person to RP with, message me with some ideas and I'll return the favor when I'm not on my iPhone lol.

"I am used to brainstorming up ideas with the other person,"

Kinda need to talk to each other to come up with an idea, so me messaging you with ideas would be counter to that, don't you think? : P

Utsu said:
Deadshotblow said:

"I am used to brainstorming up ideas with the other person,"

Kinda need to talk to each other to come up with an idea, so me messaging you with ideas would be counter to that, don't you think? : P
Well someone has to actually submit some shape or form of an idea before brainstorming can actually begin otherwise the two people would just sit there staring at one another.

What I think he/she/it/genderless internet person meant was if there was anything you'd like to do and then build upon that into an actual roleplay... at least that's how I interpreted it.

Hi, sent you a pm earlier. Would love to brainstorm ideas with you if you'd like. Just let me know okay.

Hey!

Please check my (so far limited) F-List and my request thread if you'd like. Let me know if anything looks interesting (still getting my RP ideas more organized, but I am very similar to you in writing and in RP creation. So far all I have up is general and fully open to mold. )

Feel free to check the couple open threads that I am on here. One is found in my profile as threads I have created. It will let you see how I roll...lol

The following is my request thread (what there is of it...lol)
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=27567

Thanks for checking!
-DoM

Hi there I have an idea for an RP that I've been dying to try out.

The setting will be like a fantasy medieval time.
The plot will be that an evil lord (me) is planning on attacking a kingdom. You are part of a mercenary group hired to take the head of the evil lord.
The story will begin in the middle of my dungeon with all of your comrades having been wiped out. You now have two choices: you can come face me on my own and go through the rest of my dungeon by yourself, or you can try to escape and come back later. Along the way you will encounter many of my minions who will attemp to capture you.

This will be like a dungeon exploring RP with me as the DM and you as the player who gets thrown into various situations, both sexual and non-sexual.

Please PM me if you are interested and we'll disscuss a means to make this happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom