Another Evil(me & loveraiden)

"The brotherhood is a band of others with talents that believe that we belong on top of the 'food chain' if you will. They are led by my best friend who goes by the name Magneto. He has gone through many suffering and is seeking revenge." He said as he drove his chair away from his desk and towards a large screen. The screen flashed pictures of various mutants and disaterous events caused by the brotherhood. "Their intent is there, but their actions are less than acceptible." He said before turning the screen off.

The mood was great and the feeling was amazing as he felt himself pound in and out of this lilth of a girl. The pressure was amazing as he felt shivers pass through his whole body. He was going to regret just leaving her for the next tasty thing that came around.

"That would be the understatement of the year." Celia replied as she looked at the pictures. "No offence, but your friend looks like he's ripe for therapy." She commented, being honest with him, though he probably wouldn't like the comment much. So they'd been friends, now were taking different roads, it had to be hard.

Kitty's senses were overloaded with the pleasure he was giving her. She arched her back and locked her legs around him to pull him in deeper if that was possible. The hard fucking was indeed mindblowing for her.

Xavior laughed softly. "I had suggested the same thing to him on multiple occasions." He smiled as he turned back to her. "I imagine there is a lot to take in and I would not want to rush you into such a desicion. You are more than welcome to stay here and think it over. If not we can arrange for your return to where ever it is you wish to go." He smiled as he rolled over to the door.

A few people had tried to enter the restroom but soon left when they saw what was going on. It was well known in this bar that when Bass was busy, you didn't disturb him. Bass could feel himself coming close to his finish and groaned. "Unless you want kittens, we are going to have to untangle." he said as he let his thrusts slow down, keeping his vibrations on high to help hold himself back.

"I think I'll stay for now. I'd like to talk to some of the other X-men first." Celia said. She did want to know who she had to work with, what their abilities were and if they could get along enough to at least work together. X-avier's heart was in the right place, but how practical was his solution going to be? She walked over to the door, but wasn't sure where to look for the other X-men, on the other hand she'd probably see all of them or most of them at dinner time.

Kittens, how cute. "I'm on the pill." Kitty told him. She liked the feeling of seed inside of her so the pill was something she was always on. not being able to trust any doctor to not give her te real deal she usually just would steal a supply from a different doctor or hospital each time, easy enough for her. She was so close and hoped he'd speed up again.

Xavier called out to Nightcrawler mentally, asking for him to come and show her around. 'Whatever you ask Professor' He thought back to him as he lept off his bed and landed on his feet. He made his way back towards the office, taking in a deep brave breath before he came back to Celia. "So, how about a guided tour?" He asked with a smile.

That was all he needed to know to let his body release. Without paying attention his vibrations that he had been holding steady increased greatly as he shot his large hot load deep into her. His grip tightened as he groaned out loudly. He let the tempo slow down until he finally stopped and gave off a gratifide sighed. "Well, atleast they taught you well in one way."

Back
Top Bottom