Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LoverAiden's Ongoing Seekings

Status
Not open for further replies.

loveraiden

Supernova
Wlecome one and all to my on going request thread. I have been roleplaying for quite a few years now and a ot of that time has been on Blue Moon. After looking over my request thread I have came to the realization that it was time for a dramatic overhaul. So please, stay a while, enjoy the new look and if you find something you like, feel free to send me a PM. I would love to hear from you.

Rules:​
1) Please don't just up and leave me without saying something. If you don't have any interest in the story or you lost the spark, or you don't think we work well together. Let me know. It is just a nice thing to do.
2)I love plot. I love smut. I love mixing the two. But it is hard for me to get into a story if it is just constantly filled with one or two line responses. I don't write novels and sometimes find myself stuck with only one or two lines of responses. But if it seems like that is all the story is going to become, either we need to twist the plot, or find a new story.
3)Whether we are using threads, or PM I would like to have a PM for OOC and I would like to use it to help discuss the plot and maybe even playful conversation. I love meeting new people, and am very easy to talk to.
4) Have fun. If you are pushing yourself to get into the story, then tell me. I would rather do something we both enjoy than have one of us feel stuck into it. That's why these are called games and not homework.

Current Craving
*Something Galaxy Quest Based

*See Plots

Fandoms
(Prefer OC over Canon, and may refuse some canon's if I feel I can't play them well enough)

Video Games
Final Fantasy 7,8,10,13
Mass Effect
Dragon Age
Dynasty Warriors
Starcraft
Elder Scrolls Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
Poke'mon

Movies
Galaxy Quest
Scott Pilgram
Youth in Revold
Year One
X-Men
The Incredibles

Books
Lord of the Rings
Harry Potter
Twilight
Eragon

Anime
Fruits Basket
Yu-Gi-Oh original, GX
Negima
NANA
Suzuka
Ah! My Goddess

Pairings
RoyaltyXCommoner
Good Princess/PrinceXEvil King or Queen
AssassinXTarget
MageXBodygaurd
AngelXDemon
VampireXVampire
WerewolfXWerewolf
VampirreXWerewolf
WerewolfXHuman
VampireXHuman
Incest
Single Mom/ New guy in town
Prep/Punk
Geek/Cheerleader
Football Star/Cheerleader
Football star/ Nerd
Band members
Band Member/Fan
Teacher/Student
Father/Babysitter
Brother/ Sister’s Best friend
Older Brother/Brother's girlfriend
Boyfriend/ Girlfriend's sister
Boyfriend/ Girlfriend's Mother
Boyfriend's Father/ Girlfriend
Babysitter/ Baby sat
Bonus points if you include twins
Pictures for plots
Naga Girl
In secret, scientists have been trying to mix human and animal DNA. One scientist had succeeded in mixing the fetus of a girl with that of a snake. Raising her in a testing area for all of her life. Due to funding issues, the scientists were forced to move everything to a new site. When they were shipping the experiments, the Lamia, named after the fantasy creature from stories, is mistakenly shipped to the wrong place.

Ray wakes up early in the morning, intent on enjoying his first day off in weeks. After grabbing a cup of coffee, he decides to check for the newspaper when he finds a large box with holes sitting on his front porch. Checking the information, he finds it addressed to some doctor, but with his address on it. Against his better judgement, he pulls the box in and closes his door. Sure he heard sounds and movements coming from it, he finally opens the box and out comes your character, (see picture). Although able to speak, she is naive to the ways of the world.

Ray could see the marks of the tests and being an animal lover himself, although he is unsure if she is considered an animal, he decides that he will take care of her while trying to find the doctor on the slip. What will happen when Ray starts to grow attached to this girl? And what will happen when the doctor comes looking for his experiment? These and other ideas I would like to discuss with the interested partner.​

Couple
The Earth in in shambles when the Apocalypse turned out to be an alien invasion. In the war, many had lost their lives and soon it wasn't a fight to save the world, but merely a fight for survival. After accepting defeat, the remainder of the humans that survived had fallen into a life of slavery. Constructing new towns in the names of their masters. Sold for cheap entertainment in local fighting rings. Life that they once knew was just a far away dream.

Within the ruins of New York, a small band of humans started up a resistance. Although not being able to do more than a mild annoyance, they were lucky in being able to not get caught. Of the members were two brothers, Rayd, a witty computer hacker with a smart ass attitude. He had found entertainment in messing with security measures and causing havoc in the lights. The other was Aiden, A carefree sharpshooter that had a soft spot of the finer gender. Never letting his brother out of his site, he had taken a few of the new aliens' lives.

However, the small band was going to get a much needed boost when two female aliens felt sympathy in the humans and decided to help them out. Giving them the secrets they need to do more than cause problems, but the chance to take back their world. (see picture)

Spider Girl
(This one needs a more dominate woman. Doesn't need to be mistress dominate, but needs to know what she wans and isn't scared to do whatever it takes to get it.)

High Lake Academy is one of the most secretive and prestigeous private schools in the country. Not only is the tuition more than an arm and a leg, but you must first be invited to attend. Urowen is unsure what he had done in a past life to be given this chance, and even more so how his parents were able to scrape up the money to send him there. In all aspects of life, he is quite average. A B grade student, not a miraculous football player, not very popular with the student body.

(your character) is the Queen of the school. Everyone wanted to be with her, or be her. She didn't often fulfill their wishes, as she was awfully picy in who she chose. And she knew she had that right to pick who she wanted. When a new boy comes to the school, completely under the radar, she becomes intrigued by him. Not only by his unknown history, but by the way he doesn't seem to fawn under her gaze. She decides that she needs to find out more about this guy, and as she does she can't help but feel a strange pull to him.

(Your character) has a secret about her thought. She was born with poison in her blood and ever since birth she has had the ability to take on some of the features of a spider (see picture). Although the only people who have fund this secret out, didn't live to tell anyone. What will happen when Urowen gets a site of the real Queen, and what will she do to make sure he keeps her secret?​

Plot Ideas
Tales of x
So I have had this idea in my head for a while now because sometimes I like to just go back and read old RP's that I have done. Well I want to build a world with it's own legends and history. They main idea of the RP will be tales from a bard/bartender/spacer (just to name a few examples), these tales will actually be a bunch of short one shots or short plots put into one. As the first partner, you will be helping me with the setting and the storyteller, as well as the first story. I only want one person at a time for this story, and if you want to so more stories that is fine. We can do as many stories as possible. And when you are ready to say farewell, I will leave it open for another player. This is a place where we can explore kinks together, try new things or if an itch you may have. If you want to make one of these stories more long term we can take it to somewhere else (PM or it's own thread.) To keep this story better organized it will be in a thread. And if any mod's or leaders of this great site can help me know what sub forum a story like this goes into that would be greatly appreciated.​

Dragon Age
The Warden and Morrigan had a heated night to save the world from the Archdemon. The passion was obvious and the magic flowed from the actions. There was one catch, the child she knew she would bare would be hers. The Warden was to forget about them, let her leave and to never search for her. But what happened to the child? What role would he/she play in the constant war with the blight. 

Living in solitude, Morrigan thought she could keep her child safe from harm as she trained him with the magic that was passed down to her from Flemeth. But she never expected the darkspawn to find her. Sacrificing her life to hide the child, her memory faded into the legends she wove herself. Alone and scared, the child was discovered by a templar scouring the land for survivors of the latest attack. The man took the child in as his own and raised it as best he could along with his own daughter. He discovered that the child was a mage when he caused a fire in the house. Unable to bring himself to send the child to the tower of mages, hearing horror stories of how they were treated.

After the years had passed, both children had grown into adults. The templar's daughter became a templar while the now elderly couple tried to keep the mage's secret hidden. But after a strange attack had rattled the dwarves from their mountain, a call to arms was issued as every available man and woman was asked to fight. The templar and mage felt they had to do something.

The story would follow the two children that are now adults as they go to the mountains to combat the darkspawn that seem to flood from within. Things would take a twist when the darkspawn begin to act strange around the mage, seeming to hesitate or even run in fear. Deep in the mountains, the mage will find the secret to his fate, but will he and his sister be able to handle what they are told? 

Obviously this is a very plot heavy story and the sex, atlhough will be there, isn't going to happen at every corner. If you would like to try this with me, send me a PM titled "Flemeth's Secret" and we can talk about plot twists and anything you may want to add.

X-men
I had just watched x-men first class and I really liked how they mixed the battle of the mutants in with historical events. I ind of want to do something like that.

First, I am looking for someone who can play main characters, one on the X side, the other on the brotherhood. Also wouldn't mind playing canon characters as side characters that may or may not have strong interactions with our mains. I prefer OC but depending on who you would like I can be convinced to play some canons.

The basic story would be around the time of 9/11 and the war in afganistan and iraq. Basically take some events of the war, or even just the general idea and have the brotherhood pulling strings to have it happen with the x-men trying to stop it. The overall plot can be hashed out in PM.​

I have room for one more game in my schedule maybe two. It has been 10 days since I posted this so I am going to risk a *bump*. Sorry if I am out of line and get into trouble :/

I'm interested in the Redemption plot you have there. Shoot me a PM if you want to give it a shot. ;)

@Celestine: I am sorry, but I already have that one running.

And to everyone: I really need to get out of the habit of just blind bumping. On a previous site it is required that I update something about the previous post and I really liked that idea as it helped keep my request thread accurate. So I am sorry for the confusion and next time, before I just simply bump I will have added something, even if it is just 1 pairing, picture or plot. Thank you for your understanding.

And to bring this to a close .........

Who let the BUMP out?

Back after a long hiatus and looking to to get back into the swing of things. I may be a little rusty, but should be able to re adapt quickly.

Hello :)
I am interested in role-playing with you :D I prefer pms for the role-play as I tend to lose track of threads easily making it very hard to reply xD
As a lot of my rps right now are more smut driven I'd like to do something of a mix between smut and plot :3

Looking for something Sci Fi

Bonus points if you can make it like Galaxy Quest where modern humans get taken to a real space ship and forced to fight in an intergalactic war.

To BUMPfinity and Beyond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom