Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zurii's Wants (Literate ALL PAIRINGS. Dom & Sub) (Updated with Plots and Pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zurii

Planetoid
Hello everyone ^^ I'm Zurii, and whomever you are I'm pleased to meet you :p I'm a twenty year old female who has been role-playing for six years-ish, though this is my first Adult Role Play. I have written stories in the adult genre before. I enjoy dom/sub play, as well as fantasy, though I'm willing to do reality. I prefer threads, email/IM is just not my thing. I am willing to do pm's if you prefer.

I DISAPPEARED FOR THE SUMMER, AND I APOLOGIZE TO ALL OF THE PEOPLE THIS EFFECTED. IF WE HAD A THREAD TOGETHER OR WERE WORKING ON SOMETHING PM IF YOU'D LIKE TO CONTINUE. AS WELL MY REPLIES WILL BE MUCH SLOWER NOW, ABOUT A REPLY EVERY DAY OR TWO.

Guys, I can't stress this enough, if you want to rp with me, don't send me one line of "lets roleplay" and then when I ask for what you'd be interested in put the responsibility on me by asking what I want to do. That really doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy feeling about you as a writer. As well if your pms are all in bad english/you're not capitializing/just plain unreadable, but you say you really do make nice posts, I'm not going to believe you. Please put some effort into your pms. A nice paragraph should be minimum, I want to know aboout yourself and what I've said that you liked and would be interested exploring. Possible plots are VERY welcome.

I play: Submissive or dominate males or females. If I'm a dominant female I only do het sex. I generally prefer males in mxm scenes, though I've been getting into Yuri recently. I prefer subbing, but if you want a dominant I don't mind either. I do very caring dominants. If you're looking for a dom that's not too hard core, feel free to pm me with a well thought out idea, and what you're looking for, and I'll tell you if I think I can do it!
What I would like you to play: Dominant/Switch/Submissive
Gender Preference: Males.
Posting Length: I generally do 300-600 words, but I don't mind shortening or lengthening, though please nothing less than 150 or more than 1000 minimum.

I appreciate a partner who is creative and a good writer. I can match just about anything you can throw at me, but please don't leave me struggling with fifty words of direct action and no description. We're all adults on here (I hope) so let’s use our adult vocabularies.

Kinks here. I am very green to Adult Role Playing, however I have written fanfiction of the genre and have a good grasp on the concepts. At the moment the fetishes I'm most craving for are (these are all things I will either do to my sub if I am dominant, or what I'd like done to me if I were sub):

Playing an Inexperienced Submissive: This would be a nice role to start out in, and I love sub training. I enjoy doing characters that rather idolize their dom’s, but are very insecure of themselves, and I think a plot like that would be perfect with this.

Orgasm Control/Denial: Definitely a huge kink of mine. I don’t care if you want to tie me up and tease or give me a vibrator to walk around with all day, I’ll love it. Absolutely adore this, anyone wanting to write about it don’t hesitate to contact (regardless of gender, species, genre, etc.)

Anthropomorphism/Furries: I don't like anything between animals, but having cat ears and a tail along with a few other features I do enjoy. I'm open to most plots with these. I don’t like muzzles, but I’m very willing to do full body hair, a cat nose and slanted eyes (or whatever depending on the animal). And nothing between animals or animal & human pairings, unless your character can shapeshift or something, then I might consider it.

Affection and Cuddling: I adore a dom who will torture my character and then take them for a bath and cuddle, all that sweet stuff. I’m definitely a romantic at heart and so despite how dirty I’m willing to get, a soft kiss and some snuggling on the coach is always welcome! I prefer playing characters that are very infatuated with their doms, and if you’re looking for a sub that can be caring/maternal to your dom every once in a while (or all the time) I’m EXTREMELY interested.

Bondage: What can I say, as a willing and needy submissive, I love bondage. I’m happy with something as simple as handcuffs, but the more extreme will really get me going. I’m sure this is a rather self-explanatory subject so I won’t bore you with more details, just know that I’d love to have it incorporated!

How submissive do you want it? I can vary levels depending on what your searching for. I've written obsessive submissives who only want to please, as well as submissives that need to be broken in. I’m also willing to have relationships that are more on the neutral side, though if it’s mxm I only bottom. I will only top if I'm the dom, though we'll have to work that out carefully.

My preferred characters are rather reliant on their Dom's, soft-spoken, generally a little innocent and naïve, and insecure with themselves, often looking to their Dom’s for guidance. They're also males. I prefer characters that are a little more feminine, and I can vary from drag queen to normal male. Of course my favourite is the happy-medium, leaning towards the drag queen side of things (though not enough to wear female clothes outside the bedroom).

There must be plots behind my sex as well. I'm not going to make us drag out 4,000 words of backstory, but I need at least a little lead in. I'd be very willing to look into long term stuff as well. My favourite genre is fantasy. Not to say I can’t get as much joy from a reality based plot (because I do love sub/dom relationships in the real world) but adding in a little magic really makes me happy.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Plots
Here are a few plots I've come up with, my character is bolded. The dominant character is listed first, however it will say in the blurb if I see it as more of an equal equality sort of thing. All of them are rather rough, so don't feel anything is set in stone, and I’d love to hear variations and ideas on them. Five stars mean I'm really craving them! Gender pairings are negotiable unless it says "GenderxGender Only". I've bolded if there is a role I'd like to play particularly.

***** PET AND MASTER [MxM Preffered]
MasterxPet
Pictures: 1
My character would be the pet (16-20 yrs), and your character would be the dominant master (Any).
Version A
Your character is very reluctant to have a pet (maybe it was social pressure that caused him to buy one), but finally does so, not really aware of what it will entail. My character is very naive and innocent, only wanting to please yours, as well as very horny. He's upset when you don't want him, and tries to come up with different ways to make you want him and to impress you (he's very infatuated with your character). This can be a little bit of a playful sub/topping from the bottom relationship, and I promise you won't have a limp reactionary sub in this sort of plot.

Version B
Your character is very dominant and has just bought mine. My character doesn't really understand all that being a slave entails and is very innocent and naive, and would have to be trained. My character would be a lot more submissive in this role, as in the above he generally will take the initiative, despite being the bottom. We can discuss a combination of these options if you'd prefer. This could also work really well with a bit of non-con if that's something you're into, forcing the cat-boy to do your bidding and perform sexual acts, that sort of thing.
Possible Kinks: Collars, Leashes, Gags, Cross-dressing, Orgasm Denial, Inexperienced Sub, Experienced Master, Contraints, BDSM, Training, Romance

Marriage Verse [MxM Only]
Husband 1xHusband 2
Pictures: 1
I’d like to explore a homosexual married couple. The sex doesn’t have to be boring (we could even deal with the fact that they find it’s becoming stagnant and so decide to start experimenting) and I’m open to a wide range of ideas. I definitely see some cross-dressing, and we could have fun exploring their relationship. I wouldn't be opposed to mpreg or we could go through the realistic side of adoption! I would hope to have this as a long term roleplay and I'd like to have us be in communication about where we want things to go in the plot.
Possible Kinks: Romance, Cuddling, Cross-Dressing, Pretty Much anything we wanted to have our characters explore!

Succubus [FxF]
SuccubusxSlave
Pictures: 1 2 3
I’ve wanted to try out some Yuri for a while now, so I thought I might present this idea. It’s still in the early stages, and if anyone has any other ideas feel free to share them. I was thinking your character could be a succubus, or a nympho if you’d prefer, but basically wants sex. Either they are from a high-ranking family, or they have something that gives them the authority to demand from someone a sex slave (cue my character). My character would not want this at all, and put up quite a struggle, but eventually I’d like them to fall in love. I wouldn’t be opposed to having my character be a bovine anthro.
Possible Kinks: Non-Con, Lactation (really want this), BDSM, Training, Big Breasts

Any ideas for this picture? Let me know, I would love to do something with it.

If you think you have anything that could interest me, or if I have said something that interests you, feel free to contact (pm or post below). Worst I'll do is tell you it's not my thing, but I'm a very experimental person. Feel free to ask me for a writing sample or some plot ideas whirring around my head if you're still unconvinced. I enjoy making plots, but ideally you will come to me with some semblance of an offer. As well I’d appreciate more than a sentence if you pm me or reply to this thread. I want to know you’re literate! Something like “hey, I think we would roleplay well together, want to?” isn’t what I consider literate.

Thanks for taking the time to read!

RE: Zurii's Wants (Sub, MxM, MxF, possibly FxF)

Here comes Peter cottontail, BUMPING down the bunny trail.

RE: Zurii's Wants (Looking for dom, MxM, MxF, possibly FxF)

Bump bump bump!

Would love to rp with you maybe a FxF rp, pm me and let me know

Bump bump bump.

RE: Zurii's Wants (Looking for a Dominant,Yaoi Preferred)

bippity boppity bump

RE: Zurii's Wants (Yaoi Preferred)

Just to point out you say you play dominant at one point and then at another you say you play only submissive for mxm. :3

RE: Zurii's Wants (Literate MxM/F) (Updated with Plots)

NEW PLOTS! I'll keep adding!

RE: Zurii's Wants (Literate MxM/F Possibly FxF) (Updated with Plots)

plots finished, ill add more het later

RE: Zurii's Wants (Literate MxM/F Possibly FxF) (Updated with Plots and Pictures)

bump la la

RE: Zurii's Wants (Literate MxM/F Possibly FxF) (Updated with Plots and Pictures)

bumpy bump

*rolls around*

BUMPITY BUMP

BUMPing for the first time in forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom