Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teen Titans craving and much more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizzet

Pulsar
Been a while since I've made one of these request things....oh boy. Well anyways been having a bit of a craving for Teen Titans (the cartoon network rendition). I recently watched a few episodes that had recently been on, and had a previous roleplay that sort of hit a stand still. Ever since I have been craving to live out my teenage comic book hero dreams, though that isn't the only thing I am looking for of course just a specific craving.

I play generally just hetero pairings, me being the male, and rarely do otherwise. In fact almost never play anything but hetero, the occasional blob monster might count as being something not generally male, but thats about the closest I get to be a different gender.

What I'd like in a partner:
-Literacy is good, I don't need perfection, just need to be able to understand what has been typed.

-Length of post, generally as long as it is more then a one-liner, and less then a page I can work with it.

-Detailed posting is just a plus. not really a need, but the more engaging it gets, the better the plots seem to go.

-Multitasking, or playing two or more girls at once is also a very nice bonus, but not needed.

Do's and Don't:
I generally do a lot of things, and having not made an RH or anything at the time, well just ask me if I am cool with something and I generally will say, have very few limits in addition to the ones stated earlier.

Pairings: Robin x Starfire
Robin x Raven
Robin x OC female (or another female of the series if you'd like)
Beast Boy x Terra
Beast Boy x Raven

Plots: Fallen Star: Starfire was a happy, peppy space girl. Her life full of joy and happiness, she had friends, and popularity. But what happens when an old enemy shows his face and decides to change all that. (A Red X/Starfire rp, mind break, rape, bondage, humiliation, extreme situations, more smut based)

I do work and go to college, so at times may not be on to reply, but I generally reply at the very least once a day.

PM me if your interested, or post here, but I will respond to a PM much faster.

That is actually a rather nice pairing. Also like the Classic Robin x Srafire, among other stranger ones. But RxR is a good pairing, Raven has to be my all time fav TT girl.

Okay I know this is bad but have you ever thought of a Terra X Robin I had a plot for it and everything but really its more when robin is changing into Nightwing after the Teen Titans break up

Um...Actually never have, but I can always give it a try sounds a bit interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom