Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pet seeking master

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niki-Gale

Supernova
Hey everyone I'm just gonna be blunt with this request ok, if you don't like it the GTFO.

I'm a 22 year old girl who is (even though ingaged) looking for a guy willing to be my online master. I'm really wanting to try being someones pet and am willing to talk to anyone interested over pm's. If you really get me curious to see how you would treat a pet then I may exchange messanger info with you since i have aim yim and msn. If any guys are looking for a naturally submissive pet then I'm here.

WARNING!: I do get rebelious at times.

Lady-Izayoi said:
Hey everyone I'm just gonna be blunt with this request ok, if you don't like it the GTFO.

I'm a 22 year old girl who is (even though ingaged) looking for a guy willing to be my online master. I'm really wanting to try being someones pet and am willing to talk to anyone interested over pm's. If you really get me curious to see how you would treat a pet then I may exchange messanger info with you since i have aim yim and msn. If any guys are looking for a naturally submissive pet then I'm here.

WARNING!: I do get rebelious at times.

still looking for a master hun?

A rebellious slave? Sounds absolutely delicious!! ^_^.

I have done my share of master/servant scenes, though mostly on IM. I am more than willing to give this pm situation a fair chance. I am on 2-3 a day, and will reply even more when I have a day off.
I prefer a dominant role for my character, yet I crave a backbone in my slave’s. Same for replies, match my own size of posting and we will get on dandy!.

P.M me for the green light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom