Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The old west (open to all )

Status
Not open for further replies.
(this takes place after the civil war i suppose in a small town called devils tail)

the day was hot and rigged as usual an easy 85 degrees for now but it was only mornin after all.Its early morning and even the town drunk hasn't shown up for his liqueur.the saloon girls were still setting up for the morning and all was quite for once .not even the outlaws had run into town for a few weeks.That is until a dust cloud appeared in the distance .

A lone rider clung to there horse .Te horse galloped in like it was wild and a person rolled off the horse clopping to a stop nearby and whinnied seemign upset as its rider lay unmoving.some of the towns folk who were up crowded around the woman in the black duster .her eyes cl0sed a blood stain on her shirt her lower side bleeding.they were curios but most stayed back afraid as they saw a set of .45 revolvers recognizing her as an outlaw .none were brave enough to approach the woman as she lay dieing her eyes half open she gasps looking afraid before passing out completely.

Name:susan stiff
species:human
Sexuality:bi
appearance:she has soft brown hair with blond streaks green eyes she wears a brown duster over a cotton shirt and a set of brown pants .her boots are the same shade of brown and she often can be described as rough towards others .theirs several scars tracing over her back some similar to knife wounds others wip marks. she is never seen without her large Grey horse dusty who is her constant companion.
Occupation:eek:utlaw/gunslinger wanted on several accounts of theft and murder of bounty hunters
Bio:eek:ften traveling alone sue never really was the law abiding citizen she is a gunslinger and has been know to steal cheat and outsmart anyone who gets in her way
weapon(if you have one):two .45 revolvers with ivory handles that have roses carved into them she also carries a Winchester riffle

Name: Alexander
species:human
Sexuality:bi
appearance: Alexander stands at 6' 2" with long dark blonde hair that hangs below his shoulders pulled back behind his head by a tied strip of leather. His skin is tanned heavily from all his time in the sun he looked almost as if he was a Native American scars covering his body in random places. He wore a loin cloth and a bare of worn buckskin boots.
Bio: He was born to a white women who was injured by a gang of robbers and left to die in Indian territory. His mother had died during birth her last words to the world being a request to the tribe that found her to raise her son and name him Alexander after his father. He lived with them not knowing the story of how he came to be with them until his 18th birthday when they had finally told him. When they told him he left the village taking a vow of revenge swearing that he would find the men who murdered his parents and make them pay. He left the same day he was told and is now searching for the men.
weapon(if you have one): A long bow made by the family who took him in and given to him as a gift five knives stuck in his boots and loin cloth a .45 pistol left in a bag his mother had left for him to be given when he was old enough.

Alexander walked into the town looking around he wondered who would be best to talk to to try and find information on bandit gangs. He felt the horse go thundering past him and watched as the rider fell to the ground. He stepped towards her his curiosity getting the better of him as he studied her over he stepped up to the horse grabbing it's reigns and working to calm it down like he had with so many wild horses.​

Name: Reiji Nagakura
Species: human
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: He's Japanese and Stands at 5'6" with a scruffy beard and jet black hair pulled up into a top knot. He wears a white long sleeve shirt, black loose, leather pants with black boots. He has a pistol belt slung across his hips. He has one large scar over his left eye that extends from his eyebrown and down his cheek. he wore white clothes and carried white accesories since white was the color of mourning in Japan. He felt it made him more intimidating.
Bio: Reiji crossed the pond on a merchant ship following his brother who had left when he was young. He had gotten a lead from a yakuza buddy that his brother had fled to America after getting into trouble with the mafia. A japanese man who's not building the railroads for slave wages was a rare sight so he didn't think he'd have much trouble finding his brother in the west. He had been wandering from town to town with his white horse "Masamune". He had been fighting since he was a kid. He was brought up poor and frequently worked for the Yakuza to make money. He was no stranger to combat or torture. He was extremely laid back and apathetic. he strolled as opposed to walking.
Weapons: Colt Single Action Army .45 wiith white bone grips with the red rising sun design etched into them. A Katana he carried over his shoulder, white wrapped handle with a white scabbard.

Reiji was just coming out of the inn with his sword over his shoulder as usual. He was chewing on a toothpick and stretching when he saw the grey horse go shooting by and then it's rider falling to the ground. He yawned and made his way over to the commotion, his curiosity peaked. He had only been in town for 2 days and was still a bit of an odd sight. He strolled up to the gathering crowd and looked down at the bloodied rider.

ok guys time to post in the real topic just put up your actions at the bottom there ok and our bounty hunter should show sooner or later

Reiji Looked around the crowd curiously. He didn't speak the best english but was used to trauma, so he knelt down to look over the fallen girl. mumbling to himself in japanese.

sue barely stirred her breathing came in small gasps.t there was a large wound in her side were shed been hit by a bullet .none of the townspeople would touch her they all looked ready to run.mumbling could be heard with hate filled whispers when they realized she was an outlaw.her horse struggled for bit before settling he snorted looking back towards his mistress frantic in his own way.

Reiji lookd up at the crowd and, in broken english with a heavy japanese accent, asked "Is anyone Doctor?" He watched as the crowd looked away and heard the words of disgust. He knew she was a criminal but she was a person and deserved to be helped. He tried to look at the wound closer.

(excuse me i dont mean to be rude i really don't but it wasnt your turn its Sinners please let him post his go first )

Alexander cared nothing for the laws of the land living by his own rules instilled in him by the people he was raised around. He pulled the horse to the side tying it up to make sure that it wouldn't run before he walked back to the woman. He knelt next to her his face calm as he looked over the wound shifting her clothing allowing himself to see the wound better. He sighed lifting her in his arms looking around he noticed an inn walking in he looked at the inn keep. He demanded a room the woman leading him to an empty one the look on his face serious he took the wounded woman to the room laying her on the bed he grabbed the blanket wetting it wiping the blood away.​

several people looked on as the woman was carried away some looking annoye4d others relieved.most of them parting leaving Reiji standing alone until a young woman came up huffing heavily she4 had a black bag with her "excuse me sir i heard there was a wounded person out here the docs out but i have some knowledge in mending''she says to the Japanese man ."can you tell me were this person is.she says looking towards the blood stain on the ground./sue barley grounded as she was picked up her vision fuzzy she was startled to find a soft surface beneath her her eyes staring at him blankly as she slipped out of consciousness again .her wound was pretty bad a deep graze from bullet were it had gone strait threw it was a little green around the edges witch suggested infection.

Reiji picked up enough english during the time he'd spent in the states to understand what she had said. For the most part. He actually had a pretty good grasp on the language by this point. "Hai...Yes. She was carried this way. Follow." he responded, his english clear but still had his heavy japanese accent. He re-adjusted the katana over his shoulder and walked to the inn, entering into the lobby and stopping to ask where the woman had been taken. The woman at the desk pointed to a room and Reiji led the makshift medic up to the room that had been indicated to them. "Here. Is it Ok if i come in with you?" he asked, bowing slightly. His interest having been peaked by the predicament.

Alex sighed as he saw the condition of the wound though he was happy that it had seemed to have gone through. He was used to seeing gunshot wounds on the men of the tribe when someone had tried to encroach on their land. He had seen enough to know the basics and pulled a small knife from his boot moving to a small fire he set the knife to heat. He looked up as the woman and Japanese man entered the room spinning on his feet he pulled another knife holding it defensively "if you come to harm her you'll have to go through me to do so" he said glaring at the armed man.​

the young woman fallowed the man who spoke with an accent her eyes gleaming hoping they weren't to late as they reached the room.she hesitated seeing the woman on the bed her eyes meeting Alex's as he spun top to defend the other.''well it seems i wont be needed entirely though you may want to give her a drought before you do that so she doesn't bite off her tongue or scream in pain.''she says sitting her bag on a nearby table.opening it she pulled out a few small viles and bottles.

Reiji just met Alex's threat with a surprised expression. He was so used to carrying his katana over his shoulder that he some times forgot that is looks very threatening to others. He just smiled and bowed slightly before taking his sword off his shoulder and leaning it against the wall. The thin, almost invisible cord he held it by, still in his hand so he could yank if up quickly if he needed it. "No fight. Just Help. Very curious." he said as he leaned against the wall next to his sword.

Alexander looked at them warily before slipping the knife away looking at the other on in the fire. He reached into the pouch he held pulling out a strip of leather used for various purposes. He grabbed the knife stepping up to the injured woman "bite this it will hurt " he said holding out the leather to the woman waiting for her to bite it before he pressed the red hot tip of the knife to the wound cauterizing and sanitizing it with the heat.​

sue took the piece of leather her eyes watching the others carefully as she placed it in her mouth .her movements shakily as her hands put it there she looks away screaming past the piece of leather as he applies the knife.

I just got Red Dead Redemption, so i've got my Old West Fix, so i'm going to bow out of this one. I really didn't even know where i was going to go with this one. So, You can just write me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom