Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just going where the wind blows

Status
Not open for further replies.

PickleChiffon

Supernova
Hey there, come on in, take a look around and see if you like!

I'm looking to find males interested in creating stories together -doing something fun, I might be convinced to do a f/f, but it will take some convincing :)

What drew me in, was reading other peoples' posts, and I still like to stalk other stories. If nothing else, I am a reader at heart! And if you want to talk books...I am more than willing to do so. I even take reading suggestions!!!

As for RP, I don't have any rules on post length, or grammer or anything. I just want to be able to read what you write, but I am not a spelling or grammer Nazi. I will let you know if something doesn't make sense, or if I get lost, and expect the same from you. We're all here to have fun, aren't we? So play nice, that's all I ask.

I'm a box of contradictions sometimes in what I like and don't.[/i] Meh I'm a woman, that's kinda how we roll.

I am a big fan of treat others the way you wish to be treated, and will always try to extend the same respect I expect. So please let me know if you are going to *poof* and I will endeavour to do the same. I do have a thread:A Figment of Your Imagination, so please look in on it if I've mysteriously vanished, usually this will tell you why.

Somedays I have a lot more time on my hands to dedicate to the computer than others, so if it feels like I'm always about and then I'm not, well guess what? That's likely the case!

Scared you away yet? If not, feel free to drop me a line and we can see what we come up with.

RE: New and looking to learn...

I was hoping you would indulge me in a little kink of mine.
Younger male (16-22) vs older female (27 and up).

Give me a P.M ^_^

RE: New and looking to learn...

i love to have a roleplay with u my fav are

mom son
step mom son
aunt nephew

RE: New and looking to learn...updated

*sigh*

Never been a big fan of the self bump.

however... here is one...and only one.

RE: New and looking to learn...updated

and apparently I have to much time on my hands so...

*nudge*

and wow did I just make a liar outta myself or what *sigh* lol

The sun is rising, and I've been wandering around this damn place for too long. But obviously have too much time on my hands and not enough smarts to go the f*ck to sleep. *sigh*

Ladies and Gentlemen... She comes highly recommended and as of this post, she's hit post count 666. That's how good she really is.

Hello, I see that with how many different people bump you that you are highly recommended. Well I was wondering if you were still looking for an RP? As for not having any ideas as of yet, you can always click on my little request thingy in my signature and see if anything takes your fantasy. Also if there are variations in there that you don't see but would like to try I would be more than happy to talk about them. I am very open and very easy to talk to, or so I have been told. So if you would like to play let me know if not, my interest doubles as a free bump. So WinxWin situation for you. =)

I like detailed, romantic roles with sex to spice it up.. I am dominant, but never abusive. I like my roles to either be realistic and believable or complete fantasy.

Interested??

*looks around*

*sees no-one coming*

*sneaks out from behind a tree*

bummmp.gif

Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom