Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm a romantic! M x F

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperDude443

Planetoid
Hello. I am Superdude443, a quite simple name for a not-so-simple guy.
I have many roleplay preferences, which can be viewed at your convenience and leisure by clicking the link at the bottom.

PLEASE READ THE THREAD: Most importantly, my little Red paragraphs. That will give you a good sense of what I will throw you off a plane for if you suggest it to me.

BEFORE WE MOVE ON. THIS IS MY "Will never do!!" List.
Homosexual roleplays
Watersports.
Scat.
Ages under the legal limit, and Blue Moon's limit.

I like:
Action, action, and more action! Explosions, Swordfights, Mid-air wrestling. Let it be action-packed, but not on the point to total silliness.
FANTASY. Honestly, I only ever do Fantasy. Ever. If you have a REALLY good other setting for me, I might do it, but Fantasy is my niche.
Characters who can stand on their own. Please, as much as it feels nice in the beginning to have your character pretty much depend on mine all the time, (It does, I digress.) It gets tiring. Please, make characters that can stand by themselves.
Gradual Romance. NO love at first sight. If you propose this, I will unceremoniously toss you out of the back of a plane. With no parachute.
Surprises. Surprise me. Twist and turn the story! Is your character really the heir to a whole kingdom? Reveal that at the WORST POSSIBLE TIME. It makes plenty of drama/problems to run the story on.
Emotions. Please, I want no dead fish. Give me people that will be distinguishable as a person.

Dislikes:

Sex-oriented(I only do these once in a while. Just once in a while.)
Wimpy, hopeless companions. (Don't do a "Bella" on me.)
Emotionless, bland characters.
Romance-oriented. I do enjoy romance in my roleplays, but the entire plot cannot revolve around how much two people love eachother. Sorry.
Aliens/Other races: I really don't enjoy playing freakish aliens, monsters, etc. I will make exceptions for settings around the way of Mass Effect.
I honestly do not like modern roleplays much.

My Ideal partner:
Someone who can form a coherent sentence.
Someone who is creative,
Someone who is not just plain rude,
someone who does not bail out on our roleplays,
Someone who is honest. Tell me if my roleplaying sucks, I want to make it better.
Someone who WANTS to put in the commitment for long-term roleplays that develop a deep history and setting.
Please don't send me 1-liners.​

What I can do for you as YOUR partner:
I can pretty much satisfy whatever you need, I can be the caring, protective guy, or the hard-ass who never gives a second look at anything.
Ladies, rejoice. I don't have a problem with romance. I encourage it.
I am creative.
I can type AT LEAST one/two paragraphs each post.​

I don't use roleplay pairings. If you send me one, I WILL reject it. Does not matter if you wrote a page, as soon as I see DemonXVampire on there, I will harshly point you to my thread, insisting you read it again. Think of this: FriendXFriend. Fantastic. Where will we go from there? It is too refined to make a good roleplay, and too general for the same thing. So when you want to roleplay with me, send me an idea, or ask for them! I have tons!

NoteX2: When you want to send me a request to roleplay, length doesn't matter. Seriously, just send me a request asking if I want to roleplay. We can take it from there.

Here is my F-LIST:
http://www.f-list.net/c/superdude

NoteX3: My kinks and fetishes might change over time. So remind me to update it every so often if you catch me doing something in a roleplay that is a "NO" in the F-List, so others can know.

RE: My request thread. [Straight]

Hello dear, welcome to the site. I just got your PM, but for some reason I'm getting a message that your PMs are disabled. This might because you are still newer to the site, or maybe you need to unclick something. I'm not really sure :S

Anyway, I'd still love to hear your idea. We can chat on here, or you can try sending me another message and see if that makes a difference.

RE: My request thread. [Straight]

My Pm's are disabled?

I'll see about fixing that. Thanks for the warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom