Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The special lady looking for a special partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_special_lady

Planetoid
So, yet another role-play addict coming here for the lack of quality role-players outside this forum.

Female, straight here. The experience of role-playing is on my side, but of a different kind. I am someone who has grown role-playing over Yahoo until a few years ago since Yahoo shut their rooms.

Coming straight to the point, guys who are looking for a good partner I am all for you, but I am extra-choosy, so you better be good. People using chat slang and acting immaturely will be ignored.

Things I wont do at any cost are anything to do with:
1. Incest
2. Non-consensual roles
3. Non-Human roles (Or Non-Human partners)
4. Violence
5. Heavy BDSM
6. Beastality
7. Toilet play
8. Ageplay (A bit of adjustment is OK, but do not ask me to play a teenager)

Other than these, all roles are open to discussions. My main focus area is that we should enjoy whatever we are doing and should be comfortable with it. All my sexual kinks listed can be brought into play, with a special mention that I love getting dominated & intimidated. Females wanting to play male roles are open to IM me, but it really has to be made believable.

I hope the guys here would not disappoint me.

I am on YIM at the_special_lady. My kink list can be found here The Special Lady

You know, this is the strangest coincidence! As of late I've been in the market for a special little lady. What're the chances I'd stumble across one here! Hm!​

I'm sorry... How do you expect to get dominated with NO non-con, violence, or BDSM? BDSM stands for: Bondage Domination Sadism Masochism... The last two generally involve some sort of violence as well... Just wondering.o_O

Someone might want to tell PG Dumbo, that domination can be done without getting into non-consensual and violence. And please also let him realize that I said I am averse to heavy BDSM, the focus being on heavy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom