Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Loves Surprises (SinnerxGemini_Darkthorne18)

She snuggled into him smiling happily as she looked up at him in the sunset.

"I'm so glad we moved here" She said "I'm really happy to have met you."

She laid her head on his shoulder adoring how it felt to be held by him. Her eyes trailed out onto the sunset and she smiled even more this really was a great town.

"I'm glad you moved here too' he said smiling as he held her 'if you hadn't i wouldn't be able to sit here and watch the sunset with an amazing girl". He turned his head kissing her forehead just enjoying the moment. Who would have thought that this morning things would have been going poorly but by the end of the day he'd be happy and holding a girl at his favorite spot to hang out.​

She smiled softly and blushed she didn't know that she was amazing but she let him compliment her. When she'd woken up that morning she'd thought she would be stuck here with no friends much less a boyfriend. Though a small worry did niggle at the back of her mind what would he think if he found out about her.

"So since you came in on a friday would you like to hang out this weekend? I could show you around town and help you get used to it" he asked looking down at her with a smile on his face. He wanted to get to know more about this girl who had so easily made her way into his heart. He had no explanation for his feelings but they were there and he didn't think they'd be leaving him alone anytime soon.​

"That sounds fun" She said with a light smile "I haven't been on an actual date before."

She snuggled into him smiling warmly as long as he didn't have to find out about her she wouldn't worry.
((Sorry brain fail))

"it's hard to believe that a pretty girl like you hasn't been on a date before" he said smiling at her. He stood up pulling her to her feet smiling down at her "I should prolly get you home soon. Wouldn't be the best first impression if I brought you home late" he said as he looked down at her kissing her forehead gently.​

"I've...never been asked out..." She said softly.

She wasn't completely lying most guys weren't interested in her and she'd been too afraid to try and draw attention to herself. As he pulled her to her feet she smiled nodding.

"Yes...my parents are overprotective...they wouldn't take to kindly to you bringing me home late" She said with a slight smile.

She blushed lightly when he kissed her forehead.

"well then my dear we should get you home forthwith'' he said with a goofy grin. He held his hand out to her as he stood ready to lead the way out so he could take her home. "I think I may have to make this weekend one not to be forgotten' he said as he thought about things they could do 'perhaps dinner movie clubs. We'll make the most of it shall we?".

Back
Top Bottom