Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love is a Stranger in an Open Car . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very new to this, but I have one other RP going on and I am receiving high marks from my partner. I am able to range from multiple paragraph posts to single paragraphs. I'm not going to include kinks other than to say that they more or less match what everyone else is looking for on this forum, as far as I can tell. What is important to me is the background of a partner. I'm 40 years old, married, a parent, a homeowner, a job-haver, and so on. I am your nice neighbor or your husband's long time buddy. I am interested in people who are similarly situated, which is to say:
1) Either currently married or divorced. Married people (particularly those who are trying to stay married) understand the intellectual desperation that can come from years of living with/talking to/screwing the same person.
2) Well educated (I am highly educated, I'd like a person with at least a undergraduate degree).
3) I'm an INTJ. You move to the front of the line if you a) know what this means; b) can respond with your own type and; c) can appreciate the weirdness associated with my type.
4) This is the least important, but for some reason is still important. I know if we RP and have RP sex the sex organ I'm involved with is your mind, but I try very hard to stay fit and attractive. A 20 year old with the metabolism of a nuclear reactor does not understand what this means for a 40 year old, but an older woman does. Why this is important I don't know, although perhaps it has to do with the fact that I letch after the mom's in my neighborhood rather than the daughters (as a general rule).

I'll do either smut based RP or smut plus story. References and writing samples available on request. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom