Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fancy an adventure? [MxF, FxF, Story Driven, Fantasy idea]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostwolf

Planetoid
So, haven’t done this for a while. Where to start, erm, I’m 19, and a University student in the UK. Currently I’m off for Easter, and would like a little fun to spice up my revision for upcoming exams. That being said, this could either be short-term or long-term, but if long-term please be aware my posting my drop off a little as my Exam’s get closer.

So, onto some more interesting stuff.
-This can be either MxF or FxF.
-Short-Term or Long-Term as I said above.
-I’m looking for someone literate, with good grasp of grammar and tense. -Along with this I prefer to write in 3rd person, novel style, that being no * or – for action, and “” for speech. I can handle 1st person, but I prefer not to.
-Length wise, I’m looking for someone who can give me at least one or two good sized paragraphs for the majority of their posts. I love having something to get my teeth into. But sometimes it is understandable if that does not occur, if it is just speech bouncing back and forward, or in sex scenes. I usually try to mirror my partner.
-Detail. I love detail, whether in just ordinary scenes or between the sheets (or not). I love knowing what character’s are thinking, the way their eyes shine when they thing about something, how they bodies move when they fight, and more intimate details. I love it when I can picture a scene perfectly.
-My preferred methods of playing are Thread, PM and Email.
-Multiple Characters. My partner must be capable of playing NPC’s and multiple characters as it might become.

And a list of a few of my annoyances and things I dislike may be called for I think.
Toilet Stuff. Keep it in the bathroom and away from my character.
-Death, Gore and the like: I’m fine with it in the RP, I do imagine there will be combat after all, but please, don’t lop off my character’s head during sex.
-Missing Details: It really annoys me when people miss obvious details, for example if I say a character has red hair, and my partner says blonde.

Okay, now onto the actual idea.

-I picture this as being somewhat of an adventure RP, but I don’t have all or even many of the ideas fleshed out, so I’d love for my partner to help me with this, expand the plot, and even do a bit of world building with me. It can also be sex heavy occurring often and starting near the beginning of the plot, or occurring naturally as the plot and romance develops. And I would like a little romance in this; I think it just fits the plot perfectly. Personally I would like a mix of the two, sex occurring naturally within the plot, and somewhat often, but not beginning on page 20 (But if it gets to page 20, YAY).

- Setting wise, I’m thinking Fantasy. This can be a world of magic, elves and dragons, or it can be dark and gritty. I see the period being more of one where the Nobility no longer lives in castles and keeps, but in big country houses, mansions and stately homes, the former only used for defence. A more renaissance period if you will perhaps, with the advent of firearms and such. Or perhaps even a Steampunk Setting (Love <3!) with airships, and technology and even mechs. This again could be high with fantasy races, elves and orcs and magic, or low and gritty.
This is of course all open for discussion.

Now onto the plot :D.
The basic premise behind this is a developing relationship between a Tutor and a Student. However, in this case the Tutor is a Fencing/Swordsmanship Master, teaching the student. Either role can be Male or Female, and I can play either one as you wish. For simplicity in discussing, I will refer to them as T and S.

The time of war is coming; it can be sensed on the air. This war can be between different races, factions or between different competing nobility within one faction. S is the child of a Duke, the cousin of the King and the daughter of a Lady of another faction and recently come of age. T is S’s Fencing Master (if S is female, the Duke is aware of the coming conflict and wants his daughter to be able to look after herself) and a good friend, adviser and confidant of the Duke. There has always been somewhat of an attraction between the two, but nothing has ever happened due to their positions.

Then, while S’s Father and Mother are away, meeting with the other nobility, they are all assassinated leaving the faction/country without immediate leadership. The Duke had warned and prepared T for this knowing that the assassins would then go for siblings and offspring, eradicating all heirs. S having a claim to leadership is woken in the night by T, and with little supplies, they flee, S ushered from their stately home into the darkness of the nearby forest (on foot, or horseback, or some other means) just as their home is attacked.

Together, S and T must hide, flee and escape their pursuers and would be assassins, to gain aid from their allies. Alone, without the restriction of rules and authority, the attraction between S and T grows as does their romance.

So, phew, that’s the basic idea, of course open to discussion and any idea’s you may have. I’m not sure if there is much more left to say, erm. My kink’s can be found in my signature, again open to discussion and negotiation.

So, if you are interested, or would like to discuss or know more, please PM me.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom