Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving my daddy or my son, with spankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I'm a female who only plays submissive characters, looking for a male to take the lead. No BDSM, please; just be a strong man who requires discipline in his home and is not squeamish about punishment.

I'm craving daddy/daughter or mom/son.

For daddy/daughter, here are a few possibilities:

1. Dad and Mom have agreed that Dad should be the one to break their twin daughters in when they turn 16, as a rite of passage. He will teach them everything they need to know about pleasing a man. He is also the disciplinarian in the family. Punishment is always a bare-ass spanking with everybody watching, followed by a lovingly delivered fucking to show that all is forgiven, also with everybody watching. This applies to Mom as well as the girls.

OR

2. Mom is out of the picture for whatever reason, has been for years. Precious baby girl (only child) is 16 and fully developed but still childish and doesn't realize how she tempts her father by hugging and kissing him and sitting in his lap, etc. He is her whole world, so she would do anything he asked her to. Anything. When she misbehaves, he bends her over and yanks her panties down or lays her out naked on the bed for a spanking (are you surprised? :D:D ).

For mom/son:

1. Mom is either widowed or abandoned by Dad. As son gets older he sees that she needs him to be the man of the house and starts to fill that role gladly. It starts gradually with little things that a husband would do in the home, moving on to handling the money, to becoming the breadwinner, then to taking care of Mom's sexual needs and requiring that she take care of his needs in return. Submissive Mom is tired of being in charge, so she's happy to let her dominant son take over. As man of the house, he disciplines her as well.

OR

2. Dad and son share Mom, and it's all very casual. We can negotiate the details later if this is the scenario you want.

PM me if you're interested in any of these or some variation on one of them. I'm looking for a long-term RP with lots of detail and character development, plot-driven, containing sex when it makes sense. I prefer to play by posting in the forum. You don't have to write really long posts but I'd be really happy if you could give me 3-4 non-padded paragraphs each time. If you can't find 3 paragraphs in you, then I'd say you're not really that interested in the story or we're just not meshing as writing partners or what you're looking for is something more like cybersex. Good grammar and spelling are appreciated but I can let certain things slide.

Thanks for looking!

I am interested in a daddy/daughter role-play with you........I am 58/ male/ experienced role-player......and your idea of breaking in twin daughters is arousing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom