Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back from the Grave (MxF Search)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techn0logic

Supporter
Supporter

NOTE: I'm looking to give my original characters some more background, more 'experiances' if you will. If you're interested in throwing them into an RP, let me know: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=10755&page=14 (Near the bottom)

Alright ladies and gentlemen, I'm back in the saddle and ready to go after a long ass absence from roleplaying. Like a bad habit, I got the mood again and I'm coming back. Speaking of bad habits, let's light up a fresh smoke and get down to business.

I'm a roleplaying veteran of several years, from a semi-literate to a full fledged literate! (Not Advanced, yet.) So I usually post about a paragraph or two. You can refer to me as Tech, Techie, TC, Mr. T, anything you want. Except for honey. Never quite fond of that term. Anyways, let's get down to basics.

0: PM me your request, put 'Nightmare' as the PM title.
1: One full paragraph or more. Chunky enough to get my attention, but not fattening enough to make me sick. I usually do from two-to-three, and on good days, when feeling like a boss, I can mirror up to eight.
2: Literacy and Grammar! Give me those beautiful capitals and correct punctuations, I eat 'em like candy.
3: Description is amazing, it really is. Give the RP a little color, a little texture, make your posts snazzy ladies.
4: When you PM me, make your introduction interesting to read. I'm not hiring you, but I like to roleplay with people who don't ask me 'You want to roleplay?' or 'I like this pairing'. Tell me a little about yourself, curse me out, make jokes on my behalf, even whisper sweet erotic nothings into my ear. I like a RPer with personality.
5: Ignore #0, put 'Rebel Yell' as the PM title.

Now, on to what I like:
Big Swords & Guns
Big Breasts
Moderate Breasts
Incest
Violence
Non-consent
Consent
Gore (Combat Only)
Smoking
Drinking
Collars & Leashes
Explosions
Hatred Sex
Sexy Femme Fatales
Adorable Innocent Girls
More to be 'prolly added later.

Simple pairings:
Cop/Speeder
Abusive Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Soldier/Civilan
Space Pirate/Space Cop
Master/Slave
Marine/Xenomorph
Bodyguard/Princess (Or some kind of ambassador)

Enough of this crap, on to real plots!

Of the Same Blood (Incest, Consent, Prostitution)
Seperated when they were merely toddlers, father taking son and mother taking daughter. The son grew to be rich from his business father, becoming head CEO of his very own corporation. The daughter however would see none of this. Mother who had menial jobs, providing only basic living. Daughter would become prostitute after mother died, trying to survive. So then brother would pick up her, both unknowing of their relationship, and have a sex. In the morning, as she attempts to sneak for money from his wallet, she sees a picture of them as children, and his last name. (Anything can happen after, it's open-ended.)

The Fantasy (Bondage, 'Fake' Non-consent, blackmail or obsession)
For years she has lived a rather dull life. Work and home, the only two words to describe her. Never kissed a guy, never dated, never even had sex! She wasn't ugly, no. She was quite beautiful. She was just afraid. But finally, in a night of utter desperation, of pure thrill, she did it. She posted an Ad on Craiglist, looking for a mildly attractive man to come rape her. Of course things would be agreed on, but it was to be spontaneous, unknown. (After the intitial 'rape', he could either blackmail her in order to do it more, or she could be obsessed, and blackmail him!)

A Reward To Die For (Violence, Consent, Murder, Blackmail)
Warriors, peasants, hunters, soldiers, all are welcome to the Arena! I, King Concord invite you to test your skills against each other. Orc, man, beast, elf, all are welcome! You shall test your meddle against each other, from one on one duels to glorious team combat! The winner, will recieve anything they desire!
(Both of us forge a character who get stuck in a team, and have to fight to win riches!)

He's Different (Romance, Violence)
High School is full of various types. Goths, Nerds, Preps, Jocks, Geeks, all populate this school. All who entered chose a side, except one. He has no friends to call of, and nobody has ever really heard him talk either. A mysterious sort of guy. So one night a particular girl, (You can choose any of the cliches, I'd prefer Goth, but I'm not picky) is walking with her boyfriend, a violent and temper-filled individual, who strikes her down to the floor. Before he can lay another hand on her, the mysterious stranger arrives. Headlights blared on the scene, he stepped to the streets, scaring the male off.

The stranger gives her a ride home, she knowing him from school. From there, a romance develops as she learns about this mysterious stranger. But her boyfriend has taken to his friends to teach this particular guy a lesson, along with recruiting every other 'tribe' around to deal with. Being different isn't tolerated. But the stranger, he plans to fight it to the end.

I'll add more plots and shit later. For now, lemme know if you're interested in a PM. Till then, lovely ladies ;D​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom