Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The old west (OCC)

(this takes place after the civil war i suppose in a small town called devils tail)

the day was hot and rigged as usual an easy 85 degrees for now but it was only mornin after all.Its early morning and even the town drunk hasn't shown up for his liqueur.the saloon girls were still setting up for the morning and all was quite for once .not even the outlaws had run into town for a few weeks.That is until a dust cloud appeared in the distance .

A lone rider clung to there horse .Te horse galloped in like it was wild and a person rolled off the horse clopping to a stop nearby and whinnied seemign upset as its rider lay unmoving.some of the towns folk who were up crowded around the woman in the black duster .her eyes cl0sed a blood stain on her shirt her lower side bleeding.they were curios but most stayed back afraid as they saw a set of .45 revolvers recognizing her as an outlaw .none were brave enough to approach the woman as she lay dieing her eyes half open she gasps looking afraid before passing out completely.

Name:
species:(can be anything from human to fur or what ever you like )
Sexuality:
appearance:
Occupation:(lawman, hooker, barkeep, shop keep, outlaw, bum,saloon lady, or any thing you want so long as it fits the Wild West type world)
Bio:
weapon(if you have one):

Name:susan stiff
species:human
Sexuality:bi
appearance:she has soft brown hair with blond streaks green eyes she wears a brown duster over a cotton shirt and a set of brown pants .her boots are the same shade of brown and she often can be described as rough towards others .theirs several scars tracing over her back some similar to knife wounds others wip marks. she is never seen without her large Grey horse dusty who is her constant companion.
Occupation:eek:utlaw/gunslinger wanted on several accounts of theft and murder of bounty hunters
Bio:eek:ften traveling alone sue never really was the law abiding citizen she is a gunslinger and has been know to steal cheat and outsmart anyone who gets in her way
weapon(if you have one):two .45 revolvers with ivory handles that have roses carved into them she also carries a Winchester riffle

If anyone is still following this, i don't think the creator is operating the thread anymore.... So, if anybody has a story idea maybe they could pitch in as RP leader?

sorry it took me so long everyone iv been remolding the house with my family so i haven't been on much if your still interested ill make an rp thread for it
main thread

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=15985

Back
Top Bottom