Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The shooting Stars They Saw (Fandom and myself)

Makoto cried out as more images shot through her mind, becoming almost like sensations more than anything, her head hanging as she was now suspended entirely by her bindings. "N-no....no I wont....I can't..." She panted heavily, now dripping with sweat, visible signs of arousal beginning to show through her clothing despite her protests. "I....I'm a Sailor Senshi....I'm stronger than this....stronger than you...."

Minako couldn't help moaning as he pulled her up, panting as his cock started ramming deeper into her pussy, the entrance to her cervix being nudged over and over, as if threatening to enter her womb. The one in her ass continued working its way deeper, starting to approach her stomach. "Nngh!" She tried to resist, but her panting and grunts of pleasure were betraying what she was trying to say.

Shadow shook his head. The collar was also recording information for him, knowing that if she was the strongest the others wouldn't stand a chance at these levels. "You are strong, but not strong enough." He smiled and walked behind her squeezing her ass and slid his hand in between her legs rubbing his hand along her long and soft legs knowing that the physical touch would be enough to break her. its what she was craving and wanting even if she tried to fight it she knew what she wanted. "You are human as well and have your own wants and needs and you can't hold them back for ever."

---

Terror watched Minako and grinned. he could see the look in her eye, that she was his and that no mater how she tried to resist it would do no good. He smiled and kissed her neck as his hands moved over her body. "Tell me my pet, who do you belong to?"

Makoto cried out as he walked around behind her, eyes snapping open as he started to rub at her legs. That was the catalyst to push her over the edge. She screamed out, loud enough for any others in the cabin to hear. Her body began to rock as she started to cum violently, soaking her fuku in the process as she jerked against the pole, mental images flashing constantly through her mind.

Minako grunted as he continued fucking her, panting as her hips started to thrust back against him. Her body wouldn't respond the way she wanted....and the way he was fucking her....it was like nothing any human man could do. "I....I...." Minako wanted to tell him she belonged to nobody, that she was going to kill him. But instead, something totally different came out of her mouth. "I belong to you...."

Shadow looked at Makoto and nodded and walked infront of her and ran a hand against her cheek. "Very good my pet." He noticed how wet she was and grinned pressing his finger against her fuku and into her to tease her just a little bit. "I'll have you cleaned up soon my pet." He licked his lips and kissed her before pulling out another sandwich that he had hidden away and tore off abit and held it up for Makoto to eat some of it. She had proven herself to him and now she was going to be rewarded.

--

Terror nodded and slowly slid himself out of her her holes and rubbed himself off against her soft legs before he started to release against her thighs. "good girl my pet, good girl." he untied her hands then made her kneel infront of him. "Tell me what will you do for your master to please him?"

Makoto groaned as he started to tease her, the girls mind hazy with pleasure, barely aware of him kissing her. It wasn't until the food was presented to her that she started to become more aware of her surroundings. With a slight groan she leaned forward, taking a bite of the sandwhich quickly. She was starving for some reason...feeling absolutely exhausted. Her mind was still clouded, but she knew she could no longer resist. The collar was still on her neck, still flooding her mind with images, though now that she had stopped resisting they were somewhat less intense.

Minako let out a protestant whimper as his cock withdrew from her body before she had been able to get her release, shivering as she felt him stroking it against her legs before spraying a hot, sticky substance across her thighs. She quickly turned to face him on her knees, looking up at him and whimpering slightly. "I....I'll do whatever you want...I'll do anything to please my master...." Her fuku seemed a little...duller than before...the bright pure white seeming just a little bit...greyed...as if reflecting the beginning corruption of her soul.

Shadow looked at Makoto and took off the collar, replacing it with one very similar except it didn't show images, just gave him the ability to use her powers and to alter her uniform how he saw fit. He untied her and set her on the bed letting her ear the sandwich. "Eat up my pet, we have a long day ahead of us and I don't need you being of no use to me when you can be useful." He ran a hand against her cheek befire sitting at the chair waiting for her to finish her lunch.

---

Terror looked at Minako and grinned as, his eyes never left her. "Tell me how much you'll please your master and how badly you want your master. Tell him what you'll do and what you'll wear in hopes that your master will take you every night and have his way with you. "beg for your master to play his pet and have his way with his pet. That you are here only to serve your master and know only how to serve and please your master. Do as you were told my pet and you may just get to have your master's hands all over you"

Makoto shivered as the collar was removed, gasping as it was replaced with another, the images no longer flashing through her mind...though the memory of them remained strong. Quickly she sat up on the bed, eating hungrily as he spoke, just nodding slightly before reaching for another sandwhich. She had a feeling she was going to need the energy the food was going to give to her. Within minutes the plate was clean, every last crumb having been eaten by the girl. It hadn't been as good as her own cooking...but food was food, and if it was from Shadow then she would happily eat it.

Minako whimpered as she looked up at him, slowly crawling a little closer. "Please master...please play with me....I....I want you...I need you....you're the only one I can be with...." She looked up at him and whimpered once more, panting slightly as juices still leaked from her pussy. She hadn't cum when he had been fucking her, her body now desperate and in need. Her outfit had dulled slightly further, starting to become more grey than white as her corruption continued.

Shadow watched Makoto and nodded. "Very good very good. Now come along with me and I shall show you where you will rest for the time being." He gently took her by the arm and lead her out of the room and down the hall and down some stairs before opening a door and helping her in. Inside was what appeared to be a rather large sized bed, a dresser with a mirror beside it. "There we go my pet, Now you will have a place to get changed and have a mirror to make yourself look good for your master." He licked his lips looking her over. sure she looked good in her fuku and skirt but he had ideas of other outfits he could have her wear.

---

Terror grinned running a hand against her cheek. "In due time my pet in due time." He smiled and pulled her up before leading her away out of the city to the cabin where the others were and down to his own room. It was a well furnished room. Not as good as Shadows but he had it fine. "Now my pet to get you changed up into something more suiting for you, what should it be?"

Makoto followed him quickly and eagerly, staying close to Shadow, not even looking at the others when they came by them. She belonged to Shadow....nobody else mattered...and she would kill any other man who dared touch her without her masters permission. Her soul might have been broken for him, but for the others...she was still as defiant and stubborn as ever. "Thank you master, this room is wonderful" Makoto slowly walked over to the bed, sitting down on it. "What would you like me to do now for you master?"

Minako followed Terror closely, practically clinging to his arm like she was afraid to lose him. Pussy juices were trailing down her thighs as they walked, her arousal from his fucking just not going away...it wouldn't until he finished what he started. "What would you like me to get changed into....? I'll wear anything for you master..."

Usagi, Rei and Ami had searched the park for an hour, but here was no trace of the others. Eventually they had little choice but to head back to Ami's house where they had been having their sleepover. They needed to come up with a new plan....a new way to track down their friends. The three girls entered the still dark house, transforming back to their normal forms. The power was still out it seemed....

Shadow looked at Makoto and nodded. "First my pet, you are going to tell me about the powers you and your friends have and your weaknesses. You will tell me and aid me in making the information useful." He watched her and smiled. "And then once the information is taken and made into something useful Then I shall reward you for being so obedient and loyal." He licked his lips and walked over to her running a hand against her cheek before kissing her. "Now if you'd like you may lightly play with yourself as well." He wasnt like his brothers who would just want to start screwing right away. no he had a plan and would stick to his goals before enjoying the spoils of this war, After it was all said and done, Then he would enjoy himself.

---

Terror looked at Minako and thought about it before licking his lips. Tight shorts. Pantyhose AND stockings..Hmm..maybe keep Your Uniform as well, and Silk gloves, I want you to look good for your master then perhaps he'll finish what he started with you." He laughed abit eyeing her over knowing she was still soaking wet and dripping along her legs since he still hadn't finished with her.

---

The house was Dark as Toxin had walked up to it. He knew truly what was going on and that there would be a big problem soon But dammit he'd face his brothers if that meant keeping Ami Mizuno, The girl he loved safe and with him. He walked up to the door knocking on it with his flashlight. "Ami, hun you there, its me Tox. I came to see if you were all right cause of this power out."

Makoto nodded quickly, beginning to give him an explanation of each Senshi's powers in turn, giving a particularly large amount of information on Sailor Moon's power....that power was the most dangerous....it was only restrained by the absolute idiot that was wielding them. All the while during her explanation however, one hand was squeezing at her breast through her clothing, whilst the other was inside, gently stroking at her pussy lips.

"Y-yes...yes of course master" Minako eagerly moved to get changed as he wanted, removing the skirt of here fuku, along with her boots, before pulling on what he wanted, the pantyhose and stockings, then finally the skintight shorts he had wanted, making sure he could watch her change.

Ami took a few moments to answer the door, clearly a little upset as she did so. "Ah...T-tox...yes...I'm fine I....this....isn't really a good time..."

Shadow nodded thinking up ways on how they would be able to make this information useful. He looked over at Makoto and smiled. "You have been very useful my pet." He smiled and ran a hand against her cheek before gently pushing her back and pinning her down on the bed as he let his hands starts to swarm along her body before he kissed her neck. "You look good in this outfit. tell your master all about it. How it looks on you and shows you off." He grinned running a hand along her legs.

--

Terror watched Minako and nodded before walking around her and running his hand over her ass. "Good, you look very good." He smiled running his hand over her hose and stocking clad legs. "You will always wear hose or stockings on your legs and will always show them off."

---

Toxin looked at Ami and tilted his head. "Ami, hun whats wrong whats bothering you?"

Makoto shivered as he pushed her back and pinned her to the bed, groaning slightly as he started to kiss at her neck, hands moving across her body. "Nnnn....that feels good master...." She let out a soft moan as his hands stroked at her thighs. "Th-the outfit....it's....I don't know about it...."

"I will....I'll always wear them my master I promise.." Minako stood still for him, pushing out her tight, firm ass as he stroked it, making it easier for him, showing it off more through her tight clothing.

"Some of my friends are....missing....we're just getting ready to go and look for them..."

Shadow watched Makoto and grinned knowing that she was his as he let his hands travel around her body. He watched her as she was having some trouble doing as he asked. "Don't struggle my pet I know you can do as I asked you." He smiled and gently pulled down her skirt and undid the clasp that held the Bottom of the fuku together. He smiled then gently slipped his fingers inside of her and started to wiggle them around. "Tell your master all about the outfit, how well it shows you off and make you look good."

---

Terror grinned watching Minako as he groped her ass and legs through the tight shorts and hose. He gave her rear a playful swat before moving up behind her and pressing up against her ass and started to hump her abit.

---

Terror looked at Ami. "What?! When did this Happen Ami How, What is going on?" He was concerned for her but knew proabably what had happened but was hoping that it wasnt his brothers but was something else.

"It....it's like a second skin....it clings to my skin....it has no underwear beneath it..." She panted and gasped as his finger slid inside of her virgin pussy, which was squeezing his finger tightly. "It...it's part of my transformation.....along with my powers...."

Minako groaned as he pressed up against her, starting to hump at her ass. She eagerly started to wiggle her hips, her crotch getting wetter and wetter by the second. "P-please master....you've already cum once and I haven't even cum once yet....I...I want you inside of me....I need you inside of me..."

She couldn't tell him the truth.....after all she was a normal girl as far as she had told him. "They....they didn't turn up for the sleepover and....and they're not at home....we don't know what happened..." Ami bit her lip, then slowly looked away. She hated lieing to him like this but....

Shadow nodded and kept fingering her, amazed at how tight she squeezed him and how tight she would be once he penetrated her. He looked at her and grinned. "Well I think with some learning of the transformaition the uniform can be tailored to how your master likes." He grinned and kissed her as he kept fingering her. "Nice and tight good my pet." He laughed abit and slowly pulled his fingers out of her and climbed over her running his hands down along her sides as he kissed along her neck. "You will always serve your master well and make him pleased and when you please your master you will be rewarded."

---

Terror looked at Minako and nodded. "well by your logic that sounds fair enough." 8He grinned as she wiggled her ass against his crotch. Grinning he slipped his fingers to the waistband of her shorts and hose and peeled them down enough so that he could get back into her. Licking his lips he slowly pushed himself back into her. "My good little fuck toy." He held onto her waist with one hand while his other hand he slid up and down her legs. "Tell me why you'll wear pantyhose and stockings for your master, what they'll do for you."

--

Toxin looked at Ami and walked over to her and gently hugged her. "Ami-babe Its going to be all right." He looked at her and gently kissed her cheek. "look you and your friends just relax and I'll head and see if I can get your power back up and running." He smiled and kissed her giving her rear a playful swat before heading downstairs to the basement.

Makoto nodded her agreement, groaning loudly as he continued to finger her. Oh god his finger was so thick....she couldn't help whimpering in protest as his finger pulled out of her. "Y-yes...I'll always serve my master....I'll always please him however I can I swear...." She wanted to please him so he would please her...

Minako shivered as she felt his thick, hard cock stroking against her ass, groaning as she felt him peel away the clothing to reveal her dripping pussy, before slowly pushing into her. "Ooooooh!" She moaned loudly as he filled her up, bending over as his hands grasped her waist, wiggling herself on him. "I...I'll always wear them because my master loves them....because they'll make me look sexy to my master....make him want to fuck me over and over"

Ami returned his hug, then nodded as he said he would go to get the power back on. She squeaked and blushed deeply as he gently patted her ass on his way past, then closed the door once he was inside, watching him head for the basement whilst she went to head back to the main living room.

Shadow nodded and watched Makoto and grinned before mounting her and slowly pushing his way into her. He groaned at how amazingly tight she was wrapped around him. He groaned bringing his hands up to squeeze her breasts as he felt her insides squeezing down on his cock. "mmhm Nice and tight my pet." He grinned and kept pushing against her giving her little time to get used to this lewd act as he just kept pushing back and forth inside of her warm body. After a while He Started to release inside of her but then he abruptly pulled out of her and moved up sliding himself into her mouth and releasing into her mouth. "Drink it down my pet."

---

Terror watched Minako and grinned as she wiggled back on his cock as he started thrusting more and more inside her warm and wet pussy. "Yes my pet will do everything she can to show off her long and smooth legs. She will do anything in her power to make her look sexy and appealing to her master." He could feel her getting close and he held onto her waist and started to release inside of her again with her.

---

Toxin looked at Ami before walking down in the basement, tripping over a few things including his small chest that he had there for when he was starting to move in with her. He groaned abit before walking over to the breaker and looking it over. "Now lets see." He truly knew how to restore power but acted like it was difficult and after some time finally flipped the right switch and turned the power back on.

Makoto moaned as she propped herself up as he started to fuck her, moaning loudly as her pussy squeezed at him. "Ohhhhh....you're so big master....sooooo big...." She grunted as he started to move a little faster and harder, closing her eyes, then crying out as she felt him start to cum inside of her. "Oh god!" She started to cum aswell, her pussy tightening even further as her juices started to squirt out around him.

Minako squealed in delight as her desires were finally fulfilled, feeling that cock inside of her once again, giving her the pleasure she wanted so much. "M-more....oooh it's so good master!" Her breasts were bouncing within her clothing, her hands grasping and squeezing at her body as she rocked back and forth, gasping as she felt his cum inside of her this time rather than just on her body. "Y-YES! F-fill me up master! Fill me with your hot cum! I'll take your cum! All your cum! I'll even take your babies if you want me to!"

The girls breathed a sigh of relief as the power seemed to come back on, though they were all still on edge, quietly discussing their options, trying to figure out how they might be able to find and rescue their friends, being careful not to allow Toxin to hear them. As far as they knew he was just an ordinary guy after all.

Shadow looked at Makoto and grinned as he pulled out of her and cleaned himself up. "You are going to work for me my pet. I am going to send you back to them and you will gather information that they may have. You will take the information and feed them false information. You will act as one of our Agents." He had her wand and looked at it before he pulled his glove on and touched it, starting to infect it before it was completly infected by it. Her new uniform when she Changed would be the Short skirt, Hose, and the uniform was tight to her, good to show her off. "You are mine, never forget that my pet." He got up and pulled her up before taking her hand and vanishing back to the fight scene and letting her go. "Do as you were told and you'll be rewarded."

---
Terror grinned and watched Minako before he pulled out of her and let her relax on the bed as he cleaned himself up. Looking at Minako he grinned and licked his lips. "You look very good my pet." He walked over to her running a hand up along her legs before heading to his desk. "Now my pet tell me what else should we do?"

---

Toxin came back upstairs and looked at the girls before deciding to make them something to eat to calm their nerves. He watched Ami and smiled before going back to the kitchen and the task at hand but he knew that his brothers were near by, He could sense them. Fear and Chaos. the two most psycotic of the pair.

((So so sorry for the late response! I've been working major overtime lately x.x))

"Yes master....I'll gather information for you...I'll tell them whatever you want for me...." Makoto watched as her uniform changed, having little choice but to love what he had done. Once she was returned to the park however, she transformed back to her normal everyday appearance, not wanting to make the others suspicious. She nodded slightly as she heard her masters command, before turning to head off out of the park to return to Ami's....she would pretend she had gotten away, managed to escape...they would easily believe she was capable of such a thing.

Minako moaned as he pulled out of her, panting and slowly looking back at him. She wondered if her master was capable of impregnating her....he was an alien after all....would he even be capable of giving her a baby? "I....I want to do whatever you want master...."

Ami returned a sad smile to Toxin as he went into the kitchen, then sighed and slowly hung her head once again, the other girls doing the same as they tried to think of a way to help their friends.

Terror looked at Minako and grinned thinking about what he could do with her. "I think we've had enough fun for one night my pet, Now go change into something for the night and go lay down." He watched her before walking out of the room for a second to speak with a few other operators who said that the meteor had been spotted by local scientists and that they were sending over a team to investigate. "Great more clean up for the crew." Walking back he looked at Minako and licked his lips.

---

Toxin walked back with food and some tea to help calm nerves. He was wondering when fear and Chaos would launch their attack. would they wait till everyone was calm or would they just strike now and risk a huge fight. He walked over to Ami and smiled squeezing her hand feeling her power. "Hun don't worry we'll find your friends and get them to safety and if we can't we can always inform the police about what happened, Im sure they can find Minako and Makoto."

Back
Top Bottom