Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The shooting Stars They Saw (Fandom and myself)

Cerberus

Pulsar
The city was quiet except for the constant stream of rain and lightning that lashed out over the city. The thunder struck as lightning ripped across the sky.the the Sky was black and covering up what should of been a good night to see the shooting stars. and soon enough lightning tore across the sky and struck the ground knocking out the power to lower half of the city

Outside the city where the lightning had struck the smoke began to clear. "Oh wonderful job." "I know what I was doing, it was a short cut." "You know what you're doing you know what you're doing, If I had a penny for every time you said that I wouldn't be needing this gold!" Fear growled ready to smack his brother Chaos across the head. "Both of you, shut up, We're here so now we need to infiltrate into the city and take it over so that the defenses of this planet are gone. Then the rest of the team can get through." Fear and Chaos looked over and nodded. "All right all right." Shadow just shook his head and looked at them. "Remember we want them alive, No use in killing them so fear, ease off on the power." Shadow looked up at city. "First the city then the world."

Re: The shooting Stars they saw

To most of the city, the sudden arrival of four new beings went unnoticed, though not quite completely. Near the outskirts of the city, 5 girls were together, for no particular reason other than the fact they were friends, watching as the stars streaked across the sky, each one hoping to make a wish. When the power went out though, and a dark presence began to fill the air, they knew that the time for wishes was done.

The 5 Sailor Senshi looked at each other and instictively they knew what had to be done. They had done this so many times before, this wasn't supposed to be any different. Besides, this presence was obviously new....it likely had no idea that this world had guardians ready to defend it from whatever beings might try to invade it. Quickly the 5 girls used their powers to transform, before quickly and discreetly leaving the house in which they were all spending the night, making their way quickly through the streets in the direction of where the lightning had struck.
The city was eerily quiet with the power out across much of it, the darkness somewhat unsettling, but soon the girls arrived, spotting the intruders into their world.

"Hold it right there!" The one known as Sailor Moon was the first to speak, standing at the head of the group. "Who are you and what are you doing here? I'm warning you, if you're up to no good then you had better turn around and go back where you came from right now!"

Shadow slowly turned to face the Sailor scouts as they approached them. Fear and Chaos just looked at each other and grinned abit as they stood there. Their black power suits obscuring their body and face. The last pod opened and Terror stepped out looking around as he fixed his gear on his back. Shadow seemed to pay them no mind as he focused back on his brothers. "All right. split and meet back at the planed rally point." All the others nodded and seemed to vanish. Shadow then turned to Face Sailor Moon. "I don't really like it when I have people staring over my shoulder when I plan things." He slowly started to climb up the side of the crater that was left from when they landed, slowly approaching the scouts.

Terror vanished along with the others but he didn't go far. No he positioned himself high up above a building over looking the crash site. He was the teams designated marksman and would have no trouble taking one of these scouts out from long distances. He made his rifle materialize and he set it up on the edge of the building and looked through the scope, looking over the backside of Sailor Venus. "well hello.."

The senshi gasped as two of the 'people' seemed to vanish, followed by a third one, leaving only one of the beings left facing them. Well.....that didn't matter, the 5 of them could easily take him alone, and then they could hunt down the others. With the kind of dark aura they were giving off they shouldn't be too hard to track down. "I don't care what you're planning, we're here to stop it! Snce you wont go quietly...." Sailor Moon frowned, before Jupiter suddenly rushed forwards, immediately launching into a flurry of kicks and punches towards Shadow. Sure, she had her powers....but when it came down to it....Makoto just preferred hand to hand combat.

Minako shivered slightly, slowly looking around. She had the odd feeling that someone was watching her....but beside Shadow she couldn't see any of the others. Still....she was on her guard....just incase the others came back in an attempt to ambush them.

Shadow quickly countered Makoto's kicks and fists befor pushing her away and drawing his combat knife. "CQC huh, good." He grinned and went on the offensive slashing at her trying to get that blade to go through her body. "You should of surrendered yourself, You have no idea what you have just gotten yourself into." He laughed and kept slashing at her. He then backed off abit as Makoto went on the offensive again making him block her strikes. "I'll say this you are rather skilled, but not up to par just yet." He wrapped his arms around her's before giving her a quick headbutt and pulling her down to the ground. "All right who's next?"

Terror watched Minako and grinned licking his lips. "Perhaps instead of killing you..I'll just enslave you..yes that sounds good." He smiled and licked his lips watching her through the scope of his rifle.

"CQC?" Makoto frowned as she took a step back once he drew his knife. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" She quickly started to dodge his attacks, he wasn't the first creep with a knife she'd had to go up against unarmed. "You're the one with no idea what you've gotten yourself into! We're not just gonna rollover and let you do what you want with our world!" She quickly got back on the offensive, but eventually she was suddenly thrown to the ground, coughing as she slammed into the solid ground beneath, curling up slightly. The others growled, Rei suddenly stepping forward, bringing her fingers together and seemingly mumbling something to herself, before suddenly launching a fireball directly at Shadow.

Minako shivered again, turning around completely, starting to look around slowly. "There's definately someone else here...." She took a small step away from the group, the others so focused on the fight they didn't notice. "No way I'm letting someone get a drop on us from behind...."

Shadow laughed and held his hand up deflecting the fireball before sending one back in a kick. "Ahh, pyrokenesis, good..But Im better." He grinned and made quick sweeping motions with his hands before firing out lightning from his fingers right back out at Rei. He took one look back at Makoto and laughed. "CQC hun is Close Quaters Combat..Something you don't seem to grasp." He then turned his attention back to Rei and Usagi and Ami as he held small sparks of electricity in his hands. "Well come on step up!" He grinned watching Rei and licked his lips. "whats wrong don't have a charge left in you?"

Terror watched Minako and grinned as she started to turn around and walk away from the group as he licked his lips watching her. "Oh this is going to be too easy." He looked her over scanning her power. "Not much..I was hoping for more, Oh well its just another thing that will have to be trained once I have you."

Rei took a step back when he deflected her fireball like it was nothing, growling in frustration. "Damnit..." She tried to dodge as lightning shot from her fingers, but all she could do was block a small part of the impact, her body being thrown back into a tree, still crackling with electricity for a few moments. She quickly managed to recover though, stepping forward once again, whilst behind Shadow Makoto was starting to stand up. "You call that a lightning bolt....that was nothing...."

Minako glanced around slowly and carefully, taking a few more steps forward and away from the group, starting to get out of sight. "Come on....I know you're out here you bastard...."

Shadow looked over at Makoto who was starting to get back up. "Impressive but..your playtime is over." He turned and fired the lightning directly into her. "Now stay down." He grinned then looked back at Rei as she staggered out from the tree. "well recovered fast enough, How about this!" He grinned and threw kicks and punches, all that spit blue and red fire back at her. He kept moving firing off the botls of fire at Rei and the others to keep them back from the fight should they think about trying to step into the fight to either Help Rei or Makoto. "Come on Is that the best you can do, You'll never beat a creature like me."

Terror watched Minako and grinned as she seperated herself from the group. His rifle already was set up to fire on his command and would keep an aim on Minako as he moved his position so that he was behind her. Knife drawn he crept up behind her grabbing an arm while wrapping his arm around her neck with the knife pressed up against her throat. "wouldn't try anything." He nodded and a smll red circle appeared on her chest. "one word and..you're gone."

Makoto tried to block the lightning, trying to turn it back against him, but this was no normal lightning....it was darker...infused with some kind of energy that she couldn't handle, causing her to be shocked by the attempt, dropping her to her knees. Rei didn't fare much better, and Usagi and Ami weren't able to get any closer in order to help. "Bastard!" Makoto and Rei came at him from two directions, hoping to try and catch him.

Minako didn't notice him drop down behind her, not until it was too late anyway. She gasped as he grabbed her arm, then suddenly felt the knife against her neck, glancing down at the dot on her chest. ".....Well...this is awkward..." She frowned, keeping her calm at least, glancing back at him. "So what do you want? A hostage to use against the others?"

Shadow watched them and just shook his head as he cracked his knuckles knowing that either Rei or Makoto would be easy takings. He quickly moved and grabbed Makoto and brought the knife to her neck. "STAND DOWN NOW!" He watched them keeping the blade pressed against her neck almost to the point of drawing blood. "Any weapons drop them now or she dies before you get a chance to move." He shook his head watching them.

Terror looked at Minako and put his foot against her legs forcing her to her knees before he grabbed her hands and tied them behind her as the dot dissipated. he licked his lips looking her over. "You are now my prisoner. You have no say. I can do as I want with you until i tire of you. Should you resist you will be tortured and beg for death to come."

Makoto snarled as she was grabbed, wincing as he pressed the blade against her neck, trying to keep her body still to prevent further injury to herself. "Bastard...." She snarled, whilst Usagi and Ami took a single step forward, then immediately stopped. Usagi dropped her wand to the ground, then slowly stepped away from it. "....Taking hostages? That's low...." She clenched her fists tightly, but made no further movements, clearly not wanting to risk her friend.

"Do you know how many times I've had threats like that before?" Minako snarled up at him, though didn't struggle. She was waiting for the right oppertunity.....and when that oppertunity came she was going to utterly destroy him. "Keep talking big....it'll make it all the more satisfying when I take you down...."

Shadow watched Makoto and forced her to her knees before tying her hands behind her and ripping off a strip of fabric from her outfit to gag her. He watched the others before grabbing Makoto and dissapearing with her. They reappeared in what looked like an old cabin outside of the city. This whole thing was planned. There were a few others inside of the cabin and a few looked over when they saw Shadow drag in Makoto. They looked her over before going back to their works. Shadow dragged her to an empty room and tied her to a pole. He pulled off his facemask so she could see him. *Shadow He then grabbed his head and peeled back exposing what looked like a human face, except for those dark black eyes.. "Welcome to the base."

--

Terror looked at Minako and growled before pulling off his facemask. He laughed and pulled her close letting his tongue slide across her face for abit. He was colored much like shadow except for his was a strange green and black color.

Makoto squirmed as her hands were bound, about to struggle before suddenly they vanished, the sensation very odd to her....she hated teleporting...it always made her dizzy.
"No!" Usagi dashed forward when her friend vanished, the others soon following. Usagi dropped to her knees, staring at the spot where Makoto had been, whilst Ami started to scan the area quickly.
Makoto stumbled as they entered the cabin, growling at the others before she was shoved into an empty room, her arms being raised above her head as she was tied to a pole. "Bastard....what the hell do you even want?" She frowned, then gasped as he removed his mask. "Just...just what....what are you....?"

Minako blinked as the mask was removed....she'd never seen a creature quite like this before. "You're sick...." She shivered as the tongue slid aross her face, trying to pull away slightly, turning away from him. "When I get free....you're going to regret this..."

Shadow looked at Matoko and stepped back before pulling off the black jumpsuit then peeling off the Exo suit. He ran a hand against her cheek and laughed. "What do I want? To get paid of course. anything else.." He smiled looking at her. "Is just a bonus" He smiled looking her over. nice legs, a short skirt and tight unitard. He grinned and nodded. "You see we've been here for a LONG time. Just getting our information and everything all set up so that when the time came, it will be easy to move the fleet in and take over as our employer wants." He walked around her giving her rear a quick squeeze.

---

Terror laughed before pulling back the face of the Exo. He let his hands trail over Minako's body. "Hmm looks like I've got myself a new toy. I wonder how I should play with it first."

"It doesn't matter how long you've been here...we've taken on monsters bigger and badder than you...." Makoto snarled and struggled against her bindings, clearly not one to give up easily. If he had gone to the trouble of taking her hostage like this then he would clearly prefer not to kill her. She slowly watched him as he walked around her, then yelped and twitched when he squeezed at her ass through her skirt and fuku, quickly glaring at him as he came back into view. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

Minako whimpered, recoiling as his hands started to trail across her. "Don't you dare....don't you dare even think about it!!" She started squirming in an attempt to get away once again.

Shadow looked at Makoto and laughed watching her defiance. "Feisty, good I like them that way." He licked his lips and grinned looking her over and running his hands along her body. "well I'll let you hang here for some time until you start to learn your place." He laughed giving her breasts a quick squeeze before walking out of the room and over to a desk looking over some papers. He planned on having his fun with the girl later but right now he had business to attend to.

--

Terror laughed and held onto Minako keeping her body pressed against his as she tried to squirm away only made her that more of a tempting invitation. He gripped onto her by her breasts and squeezed them as he licked at her neck. "Now why should I enjoy myself? Hmm and in time slowly you'll enjoy and want more and call me master."

Makoto winced as his hands ran across her village, then yelped when he squeezed her breasts, her eyes glaring into him. If looks could kill....well....everyone within several miles would probably be dead by now. "B-bastard....how dare you touch me!" She growled and continued squirming again once he had left, trying to break out of her bonds. "Come on....gotta get out of here.....if I can sneak out I can take out the entire place with them still inside...."

Minako yelped as he grabbed her breasts, shivering as they were squeezed roughly. She had been pretty big when she had been younger, and she had only filled out more, easily being the most 'gifted' of the senshi in that area. "St-stop it.....stop you bastard...." Whilst Minako wasn't totally inexperienced when it came to sex, the most she'd ever gotten into was some rather heavy petting.....even then she'd always been in her underwear at least. "I...I'll never call you master....you filthy monster"

Shadow return after sometime holding a small bag. He looked at Makoto and tilted his head. "Well managed to calm down at least?" He really didn't care for an answer because he was going to choose for her wither she liked it or not. "You see you can either cooperate and you'll enjoy this or you can still refuse and you'll be trained. Be such a shame to Mar someone with a figure as yourself by punishment but if thats the way you feel it must be." He grinned and started digging through the bag. pulling out a small black choker. The fabric looked like silk yet had a strange fluid like quality to it.

--

Terror laughed and just held onto Minako. letting his hands wander over her body. one staying around her chest and squeezing her breasts while his other hand slid along her legs to the edge of her short skirt before slipping up under the skirt and sliding in between her legs. He grinned and tilted his head back letting the exo suit mask slide back on. Grinning he kissed her forcibly sliding his tongue into her mouth.

Makoto growled as he returned, she had been struggling nonstop, but her bindings hadn't even loosened in the slightest, and tied to this metal pole she couldn't use her powers...she'd only end up frying herself in the process. Her eyes locked onto the bag as he pulled something out, looking back up at him quickly. "What the hell do you think you're going to do with that?" She snarled, clearly still defiant. It would take a lot to break her spirit....if such a thing were even possible....

Minako shivered as his hands wandered over her. "Perverted bastard...." Despite what she was saying, her body was betraying her. Minako's nipples began to harden through her fuku, the large orbs of flesh kneading beneath his fingers. "Stop it...." She panted slightly as his hand moved under her skirt and rubbed at her thigh, a gasp escaping her lips as his fingers moved between her legs. "N-no.....no-" She was cut off as his tongue forced its way into her mouth, Minako's protest reduced to a gurgle around his tongue.

Shadow looked at Makoto and grinned. "why, make you submit of course." He grinned and wrapped the collar aroudn her neck making it fit snuggly. He laughed as it would work by breaking her spirit and making her think about sex much more then she already did. if she did. It would soon make her into an obedient slave for him. "You can't fight it no matter how hard you try. The harder you resist the stronger it gets." He laughed and went over to the small table in the room and sat down watching her* Oh, care for something to eat?"

--

Terror watched Minako and kissed her deeply as he moved his tongue around in her mouth. His hand under her skirt slowly rubbed her fuku against her slit before pulling it aside and slowly slipping a finger into her to get her ready for him. Slowly then he pressed up against her and started to slide into her warm body.

"Like some stupid collar can make me do anything!" Makoto tried to shake her head, attempting to make it difficult for him to put the collar on her, but it was useless, the collar soon attached snuggly to her neck. "Feh...nothing, your little toy isn't going to have any effect on me" She smirked defiantly, then gasped as images rushed through her head for a moment, images of her...images of sex...but she quickly pushed those thoughts aside, trying to appear as if nothing had happened. "I don't want anything from you!"

Minako gurgled into the kiss, letting out a muffled gasp, followed by a cry as he slipped her fuku aside, pushing a finger inside of her. She managed to pull her head away, panting slightly. "Please....please...anything but th-" Minako cut off as his finger was soon replaced by something bigger, his rather large cock starting to slide inside of her hot, wet, virgin pussy. "AH!" Minako fell forward, hands still bound behind her, the girls face hitting the dirt whilst still on her knees, her hips twitching as his cock slowly slid inside of her body.

Shadow looked at Makoto and laughed knowing the more she tried to push it away and fight the stronger it would get. He shrugged and sat back in his chair. "Oh but I'd think after trying to fight you'd be hungry, ohh well." He grinned and licked his lips watching her knowing that the images would show every fantasy she had ever had and wanted. it would show her, her own darker side. It would show her everything that was forbidden to her and let her finally have some.

--

Terror held onto Minako's Hips and started to pound away at her. At first he let her get used to his size and the fact that she WAS a virgin. He grinned and once she got used to his size he started to pound himself away into her. he gave her rear a playful swat and held a finger up pressing it against her ass before it grew longer like a tentacle and started to push its way slowly into her ass.

Makoto winced as images flashed through her mind once more, even more intense this time. It looked and sounded so real....like every fantasy she'd ever had, but amplified many times over, almost to the point that it was like a desire more than a fantasy. "I..I don't need anything from you..." Her spirit was certainly strong, the average human would likely have broken within moments of the collar being placed upon them.

Minako let out a loud cry as he thrust completely into her tight body. She could feel the tip of his cock rubbing up against her cervix. She just gurgled, drooling over the ground until he pulled out and started to slam into her, no gentleness to his movements, just hard, raw fucking. "NGH!" Her body tensed up as a finger pressed against her ass, then suddenly seemed to jab inside, pushing deeper and deeper into her, the finger feeling like it just kept growing and growing into her ass.

Shadow watched Makoto and grinned. She was strong all right. a worthy pet. but soon she would become loyal. He grinned and let the collar amplify itself almost to the point of where it would leave a normal person without a mind or soul to speak of just a useless husk of a shell. But for someone like Makoto it would make her into what Shadow wanted. Obedient, fierce and willing to do what ever he wanted. "You'll see in time you will want from me and you wont even hesitate to ask." He looked her over and grinned as he finished up his sandwhich and walked around her sliding his hands over her ass.

---

Terror grinned and kept pushing against her. with one hand he pulled her up so that she was resting on her heels as he pushed into her, his tendril like finger thrusting deeper and deeper into her ass as his cock pushed deeper into her tight body. "There is no point in fighting. Already your own body and mind wants. your body is already moving on its own."

Back
Top Bottom