Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fateful RPs (mxf; fxf; and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkest_fate

machina erotica
Fate’s Request Thread​

First, on me: I’m in my mid-twenties and am a graduate student and teacher. I RP frequently, am on far too often, and reply with an impressively fast speed. I generally take about seven minutes to write a response, and will volley for quite some time, as RPing is my major hobby. I am also a switch, though I prefer sub. Usually I only dom for people who convince me to do so. I generally prefer a modern setting, but I've no problems doing something else, should the need arise (there's a lot of fantasy pairings below). I find I often like hentai-esque plots with real life women involved. Kind of a best of both, I guess...

If you send me a PM where you cannot use grammar or spelling correctly, then I am going to get irate with you. I've been getting far, far too many PMs from people don't seem to understand basic grammar, and it's driving me insane. Don't. Bother. Please.

Do’s

• PM or Thread Based
    Yuri/Female on Female
    Futa on Female
    Male on Famale
    Reluctance/Non-con/Rape (slight difference between the three)
    Light BDSM
    Ageplay (preferably older man x younger woman or older woman x younger woman)
    Innocent Girls/women
    Mind Control/Drugs/Magic (personal fave)
    Coercion/Blackmail
    Clothes Play (I especially like having the females still wearing some clothing during sex; bonus points if they cum while still wearing panties; this is not really at fetish level, just a preference)
    Will Do Anthro if Convinced (will always do anthro male on human female)
    Write at least a paragraph, preferably more
    Use pictures for characters, plus descriptions (I do this; I do not expect partners to; I also use Real Life Celebrities, often Disney/ex-Disney girls)

Don’t’s

• Have your character instantly strip and f**k my character. it's pretty much an instant turn off, and will likely result in my abandoning the RP.
    IM Based
    Male on Male
    Futa on Male
    Blood/Scat/Watersports/Gore (the basic nos, in other words)
    Extremely Large Breasts
    Most Transformation
    attempt to make your rapist/conqueror a nice guy. most of the time it's just going to irritate me.
    one-liners or incredibly short, one paragraph responses

Read the f-list, or at least the "faves

And my Rabbit Hole can give more away.

Here are some pairings that I like to do; asterisks mean there’s some plot there; they're organized from "most want" at the top, to "least want" at the bottom:

Pairings

• Human Female x Anthro Male
    Princess x Conqueror (beast, demon, man)*
    Teenager x animal of some kind
    Young Mother x teenage babysitter (female)
    Angel x demon (angel is female; demon could be either)*****
    Superheroine (preferably teenage and OC) x Monster
    Superheroine (preferably teenage and OC) x Supervillainess
    Adventuress x Monster or other supernatural force
    Model/Beautiful Girl x Demon*
    Hermione Granger x OC Male/Female or Monster(s)
    Superheroine (preferably teenage and OC) x Super-villain
    Human Female x Alien
    Hitchhiker x Dangerous Trucker/Biker/Traveler (Male or Female)
    Female student x male or female teacher*
    Young, Female Teacher x female student
    New Bride x animal/anthro/other woman
    Female Magician x monster
    RPG Heroine x Monsters/Monstrous Men/Women*
    Yuna or Aerith (FF) x Monsters/Scientists*
    RPG Girl x Monster, Villain, Other FF Girl or OC Female/Villain
    Young, Female Teacher x male student
    Teenager x Older Male/Female* ONLY non/con or reluctant or drugged based male pairings of this.
    Group of Teenagers x Group of Males/Females*
    White or Asian or Hispanic or other Ethnic Teenager x Black or other Ethnic Male*
    Princess x Princess*
    Babysitter x Child’s mother or father* (will do threesome)
    Daughter x Mother
    Sister x Sister
    Niece x Aunt
    Daughter x Father; way too many, and I definitely don't want any more "seduction" based ideas
    Niece x Uncle
    Sister x Brother
    Teenage Girl x Teenage Girl*

And anything similar to this will work out just fine for me. I’m fairly open with ideas, so long as they fit my do’s and don’t’s.

Probably going to be a bit more ethereally beautiful than the klingons, with a different colored skin, but that's along the right idea. I'm not really looking to do a non/con with me as the aggressor at the moment, though this might very well start off like that.

I'm assuming you prefer threads? would you care to get us started and let me know when you've got it ready?

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=22346
If you want me to change it I can its a rather odd idea for an intro coming from someone who normally has Goth characters.

updated with important message:
USE CORRECT GRAMMAR WHEN CONTACTING ME. While you're at it, TRY MORE THAN A SENTENCE TOO. It's starting to get me irate, and that's not good for anyone

I've been away from a bit, but now I'm back and I'm going to try to catch up. If you'd like a RP with me, please let me know. And if I've forgotten to get back to one we currently have, let me know again. I'll likely be dropping a few though.

Hello :) I wouldn't mind doing a yuri Angel x demon or even a yuri Older Teen x Younger Teen rp with you. Do you have anything in mind for either one?

Pairings

• Female student x male or female teacher*
    New Bride x other woman
    Young Mother x teenage babysitter (female)
    Teenager x Older Male/Female* ONLY non/con or reluctant or drugged based male pairings of this. (I'd do non/con, i'd also like to try both male or female, maybe a couple could make use of the innocent teen ;) )
    Group of Teenagers x Group of Males/Females*
    Princess x Princess*
    Babysitter x Child’s mother or father* (could be convinced to do threesome, but I've got way too many of these atm)
    Daughter x Mother
    Sister x Sister
    Niece x Aunt
    Sister x Brother
    Teenage Girl x Teenage Girl*

I'm up for any, i mean any of these, so please pm me when possible with the ones you crave the most from this list, also i gotta add i love 3somes and incest RP's, my klist:

http://houseeros.com/kinks/display.php?id=1307

My Friends O v e r You said:
Hello :) I wouldn't mind doing a yuri Angel x demon or even a yuri Older Teen x Younger Teen rp with you. Do you have anything in mind for either one?

I've had another recent request for a yuri demon x angel based RP, but I'm still willing to hash out details for that if you'd like. It's mostly going to be a corruption based RP, with some reluctance and preferably some bondage or something thrown in as well. Actually, the younger x older teen RP would also be along those lines, with the older one taking advantage of the younger. I could work out some details if you had anything else you'd like or something in mind.

going to try and return, now that i have internet once more. Looking for any and all RPs, and if anyone wants to start up an old one again, let me know.

I am interested in role playing with you. The following ideas caught my fancy:
Princess x Conqueror
Teenager x animal (probably reptillian or tentacle - nothing with fur)
Superheroine x Supervillainess
Adventuress x Monster
Human Female x Alien
Hitchhiker x Dangerous Traveler
Female student x male or female teacher
Young, Female Teacher x female student
Young, Female Teacher x male student*
Teenager x Older Male
Princess x Princess
Sister x Brother (older sister x younger brother)*
The ideas with *s are ones where I would play a young, innocent boy (18, of course) who is seduced by the older girl/woman. I have a thing for large breasts: C, D, and E cups; if these do not violate rule against extremely large breasts. PM me so we can discuss specifics. I look forward to playing with you.

darkest_fate said:
That plot's a little rougher than some of the others, mostly meaning that it's built to be more of a rough-sex type RP. The basic idea is that an angel is given her first real mission, be it to hell or some demon invested place. She goes, by herself, to investigate, only to find out the place is a little more heavily populated then the celestial forces have been led to believe. The angel winds up captured and held by the demon(ess), who then proceeds to corrupt her, mostly using sex.

I'm really not looking to play the demon in that one, because that kind of ruins the whole point for me, honestly. A "shy demoness" is especially counter to the plot. It's possible that we could work out another pairing. a lot of it comes down to the fact that I've already got a fair amount of RPs involving female x female relationships, and several that are quite good, so it's a lot harder to convince me to do one of those period right now unless it's very much in line with my wants.

I may be willing to play a herm Demi-goddess for you.

Hey, sorry, this RP thread is actually a little out of date and doesn't get updated that often, hence the whole "not responding in five months thing." I do occasionally respond to some of the ideas that are posted here and such, but it kinda depends on my mood and what's being suggested. Generally speaking, I'm looking for what's already listed in the other one.

I'm not even really sure why you're suggesting a demi-goddess RP, since I don't think I have something like that listed. The one you quoted is an angel x demon based RP with some herm involved, and that usually is something I'd go with. Again, I usually lean more toward what my other, more modern request thread suggests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom