Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fateful RPs (mxf; fxf; and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkest_fate

machina erotica
Fate’s Request Thread​

First, on me: I’m in my mid-twenties and am a graduate student and teacher. I RP frequently, am on far too often, and reply with an impressively fast speed. I generally take about seven minutes to write a response, and will volley for quite some time, as RPing is my major hobby. I am also a switch, though I prefer sub. Usually I only dom for people who convince me to do so. I generally prefer a modern setting, but I've no problems doing something else, should the need arise (there's a lot of fantasy pairings below). I find I often like hentai-esque plots with real life women involved. Kind of a best of both, I guess...

If you send me a PM where you cannot use grammar or spelling correctly, then I am going to get irate with you. I've been getting far, far too many PMs from people don't seem to understand basic grammar, and it's driving me insane. Don't. Bother. Please.

Do’s

• PM or Thread Based
    Yuri/Female on Female
    Futa on Female
    Male on Famale
    Reluctance/Non-con/Rape (slight difference between the three)
    Light BDSM
    Ageplay (preferably older man x younger woman or older woman x younger woman)
    Innocent Girls/women
    Mind Control/Drugs/Magic (personal fave)
    Coercion/Blackmail
    Clothes Play (I especially like having the females still wearing some clothing during sex; bonus points if they cum while still wearing panties; this is not really at fetish level, just a preference)
    Will Do Anthro if Convinced (will always do anthro male on human female)
    Write at least a paragraph, preferably more
    Use pictures for characters, plus descriptions (I do this; I do not expect partners to; I also use Real Life Celebrities, often Disney/ex-Disney girls)

Don’t’s

• Have your character instantly strip and f**k my character. it's pretty much an instant turn off, and will likely result in my abandoning the RP.
    IM Based
    Male on Male
    Futa on Male
    Blood/Scat/Watersports/Gore (the basic nos, in other words)
    Extremely Large Breasts
    Most Transformation
    attempt to make your rapist/conqueror a nice guy. most of the time it's just going to irritate me.
    one-liners or incredibly short, one paragraph responses

Read the f-list, or at least the "faves

And my Rabbit Hole can give more away.

Here are some pairings that I like to do; asterisks mean there’s some plot there; they're organized from "most want" at the top, to "least want" at the bottom:

Pairings

• Human Female x Anthro Male
    Princess x Conqueror (beast, demon, man)*
    Teenager x animal of some kind
    Young Mother x teenage babysitter (female)
    Angel x demon (angel is female; demon could be either)*****
    Superheroine (preferably teenage and OC) x Monster
    Superheroine (preferably teenage and OC) x Supervillainess
    Adventuress x Monster or other supernatural force
    Model/Beautiful Girl x Demon*
    Hermione Granger x OC Male/Female or Monster(s)
    Superheroine (preferably teenage and OC) x Super-villain
    Human Female x Alien
    Hitchhiker x Dangerous Trucker/Biker/Traveler (Male or Female)
    Female student x male or female teacher*
    Young, Female Teacher x female student
    New Bride x animal/anthro/other woman
    Female Magician x monster
    RPG Heroine x Monsters/Monstrous Men/Women*
    Yuna or Aerith (FF) x Monsters/Scientists*
    RPG Girl x Monster, Villain, Other FF Girl or OC Female/Villain
    Young, Female Teacher x male student
    Teenager x Older Male/Female* ONLY non/con or reluctant or drugged based male pairings of this.
    Group of Teenagers x Group of Males/Females*
    White or Asian or Hispanic or other Ethnic Teenager x Black or other Ethnic Male*
    Princess x Princess*
    Babysitter x Child’s mother or father* (will do threesome)
    Daughter x Mother
    Sister x Sister
    Niece x Aunt
    Daughter x Father; way too many, and I definitely don't want any more "seduction" based ideas
    Niece x Uncle
    Sister x Brother
    Teenage Girl x Teenage Girl*

And anything similar to this will work out just fine for me. I’m fairly open with ideas, so long as they fit my do’s and don’t’s.

just to confirm: I was banned for a while, due to an error involving emails that was entirely my fault. Things have been straightened out thanks to the staff, and I am now able and willing to have more RP goodness.

since several people are asking: I'm especially looking for more lesbian/yuri RPs, and some interracial type ideas. Would also not mind having some incest based RPs.

Pretty well done on the celebrity x stalker one though.

did some tweaking. would love to do the princess pairing; also wouldn't mind having some rougher stuff, even moderate to heavy bondage.~

updated with a new pairing, one that I'd really like to go ahead and try to do, especially if i can find someone willing to play another female princess, who can write well.

But always looking overall ^.^

just letting people know that I recently dumped out my inbox and such, so if I'm owing you a response, I've probably forgotten about it/misplaced it.

And i'm always looking for good RPs. little tired of getting requests for father/daughter incests involving romance. I'm really not interested in that at all...

Gashnaw said:
can i hear your plot for the group of teenagers// group of males?

My standard plot for that essentially involves a group of college or high school students heading off somewhere for spring break, where they discover that the locals are into things that are just a bit kinky. Perhaps drugs or magic of some kind is involved, but certainly lots of sex.

I could also work out something where the group of teenagers is a group held prisoner by some organization or another, even something demonic or equally evil.

slight update with new want/request.

and please read what I've got here. If you do something in the don'ts or specifically do something counter to a "do," then I'm likely to lose interest at an alarming rate for the RP. it's not that long, and reading it can save us a lot of time.

Also: I pretty well only do dom in yuri or futa situations, and then it's kind of come and go, but it does happen, particularly if someone's willing to go with my plot for it. (I can also do sexually aggressive, which, for me, is slightly different than dom).

reorganized and tweaked. have a f-list now, since that seems more accurate than a RH, at least for me. Also rearranged the pairings and tweaked some.

as usual, tweaked with some new plots.

Would really, really, really like to do an angel x demon pairing. I post fast, promise.

I would really like it if we could do a Yuri or FutaxFem RP with yourself as the Dom or if that is not possible an explanation of what you mean by sexually aggressive. We also seem to have similar time spans for replying which, since other people often take a long time can drive me crazy, however that only really applies if I’m interested. Oh and all your kinks that are favourites seem to be mine as well.

I'm not really willing to dom for you; no offense meant or anything, but I only dom in very few instances. A lot would, admittedly, depend on the plot presented and the pairing involved, obviously.

"Sexually aggressive" pretty much means what it sounds like. Someone who's like that enjoys sex and takes charge in a sexual situation, but isn't quite a dom or anything of the sort. It's a lot more of a reluctant or even just regular pairing; it just happens that someone happens to take charge a little more or simply likes sex just a little better.

Well I wouldn’t mind RPing with you if you are willing to be sexually aggressive to my shy with us both being switches so that we can incorporate some kinky stuff. Though I must warn you now if I start to unconsciously force you into a more Dom role tell me and I will stop it because I am used to being sub.
Could you tell me what your plot is for Angel x Demoness because I think a shy Demoness might be interesting if it works with your plot.

That plot's a little rougher than some of the others, mostly meaning that it's built to be more of a rough-sex type RP. The basic idea is that an angel is given her first real mission, be it to hell or some demon invested place. She goes, by herself, to investigate, only to find out the place is a little more heavily populated then the celestial forces have been led to believe. The angel winds up captured and held by the demon(ess), who then proceeds to corrupt her, mostly using sex.

I'm really not looking to play the demon in that one, because that kind of ruins the whole point for me, honestly. A "shy demoness" is especially counter to the plot. It's possible that we could work out another pairing. a lot of it comes down to the fact that I've already got a fair amount of RPs involving female x female relationships, and several that are quite good, so it's a lot harder to convince me to do one of those period right now unless it's very much in line with my wants.

Well is there any plot and or pairing which would make you willing to roleplay as a sexually aggressive female/futa to my shy female both being switches?

yes, I'd think that would work out fairly well for the human teen x alien pairing. The alien could easily be a sexually aggressive female/futa (probably futa) who's just arrived at the planet or something along those lines. That would lead to less of a straight non-con experience, and more along the lines of what you were looking for. Seems like what would work the best in the end, I would think. By the way, when I say alien, I'm thinking less little grey men and more something sleek, sexy, and strange.

The most beautiful women I have seen other then my girlfriend are Klingons so you say female Futa and ohh oh beeep meepp sorry brain mush moment thinking about a Futa Klingon. Um sounds good to me though I must say I like Non/con allot just can’t be the one doing it if that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom