Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Where is the grey buck rabbit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherubian

Supernova
There is another particular craving I am having for quite some time now and that I was not able to fulfill yet, and as the thread title indicates that is age play. Real age play. Let me describe in more detail what I am looking for.

I would play your stereotypical hot and well endowed 18-20 year old girl, and I am looking for someone to play an older man lusting for her and trying to get into her pants.

I am NOT looking for
  • Some 30-35 year old
  • who is of course still in prime shape due to extensive daily workout and generally gorgeous to look at
  • is well educated and extremely cultivated
  • of supreme self-confidence and with a huge ego

That would not really be interesting, would it? :)

Instead I would by happy to team up with someone who would be willing to write for
  • an old man of at least 50 years
  • whose age shows. A noticeable belly is a huge plus, and so is balding hair, wrinkles, etc.
  • who simply tries to get a piece of that nice ass to put it bluntly
  • and who is not above a grope here and there

In many regards the stereotypical horny old guy. :D

This can be completely serious, but also tongue-in-cheek. Please do not suggest any incest scenes or anything involving under aged girls, I am not interested in any of these. Maybe they are just neighbors, or she is working in the garden for him to earn a little on the side, or whatever interesting plot we can come up with.

If you think you could also have some fun writing this please feel free to send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom