Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Surrender to Desire (MxF, FxF Search)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Note: I'm getting quite a few half-assed PMs lately, asking me if I'm in the mood to replay. Yes, I am. I will answer that now. Have some idea of what you wish to do, give me input. Hell, perhaps even just send me a starter and tell me what to do, I'd love that. But do not, for god's sake, tell me 'so you want to rp?', thank you <3

Welcome to my thread my lovely roleplaying partners. You can refer to me as mistress or Alex, whichever you prefer. I've been browsing around, looking for RPs to tickle my interest, however, I've found little as of late. So I will be posting my requirements and desires within. As to state it now, I will be looking for both genders to play with.

Requirements:
1: Good Grammar and Literacy and about a paragraph or more per post. I will match, and I usually mirror.
2: I love Description, from the mere smooth silky skin of a woman's thigh to the hot steamy action inside, or outside the bedroom. If you can't supply decent words in making love to my characters, or proper reactions, I don't think we will get along too well <3
3: If you tire of an RP, let me know. If you decide to leave without notice and don't respond with some kind of notice within a few weeks of reply or prior notice you will be permanently blacklisted.

Preferences:
1: I am mostly a dominant person when it comes males. However females garner my submissive side, but with earlier notice I can comply with a different stance. I will play females only, and those females can be a futa/shemale. However I will warn you quickly, if you are a male and looking to be dominated by a futa, I expect your character to be quite effeminate.
2: I enjoy playing with characters older then my own in me being the submissive, and I will play older if the situation turns about.
3: I prefer Fantasy/Medieval/Scif-if genres. The closest I will go to Modern is Victorian.
4: I like characters with and without spines. I'll abuse your subs, and perhaps kneel to your dominants.
5: Sex is a priority in the RP. Plot is essential, but sex must follow in suit. I'm a very passionate person <3
6: As for the plot, I rarely care to journey fourth and slay some creature or some nonsense, unless it's a rather good plot. I'm good for quickies, as well as more long-term sensual roleplaying. That doesn't mean an RP couldn't contain violence and various slaying of people and/or creatures, but I roleplay the passion and sex, and like rule five, they should be a priority <3

Kinks:
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Mistress%20Alex

Pairings:
(My role is usually on the left, but I can switch.)
Witch/Villager
Knight/Orc
Queen/Bodyguard
Princess/Prince
Mistress/Slave
Doctor(Nurse)/Patient
Peasant/Barbarian
Adventurer/Tentacle Monster
Prostitute/Client(Pimp)
Kidnapped/Kidnapper

Plots:
The Sin Of Siblings [Incest, Het/Yuri, Possible Futa, Violence, Non-consensual, Monsters, Daemons]
After ten years of training, you have finally reached paladin-hood. In one year's time, you will be able to approach the members of the order and claim your place among the defenders of the light. However, a friend of yours has recently spilled some interesting information. People cannot become paladins when taint is in their family line, and you're tree has been cleaned except for one bad egg. Your sister, a violent and cruel cultist who worships daemons and practices dark magic. Your choice is obvious. Go find the wretched woman within a year's time. However, can you kill that of your own blood? Even more so, resist her?

The Tribe [Yuri, Futa, Interracial, Gangbang, non-consent or consent]
Finally the king has sanctioned your expedition to the unknown islands across the sea. With the desire of adventure in your heart, you set sail! Within months time, you finally reach the island chain. Already as you disembark, you find yourself amidst a massive jungle, one with plant life and even a few animals your people have yet to experience. But the true highlight is the populace. A tribe of only woman, tall and tan skinned amazons who somehow fill every role of society. You take your time to talk to them, learn of their culture, their origin. However you begin to notice your crew is disappearing, all the men anyway. Within time you realize they've been killed, and the tribe is actually full of phallus bearing women! You came for research, you'll stay for breeding.

If you have any plots or ideas, send them my way. I'll gladly answer the requests via PM.

Hope to hear form you darlings! <3​

Hello, Alex! I'll call you Alex for now, if you don't mind. Perhaps if our roleplay continues and we become more comfortable with each other, I'll call you mistress ;D

For now, if you'll oblige me, take a look at my request thread. It has similar interests to yours. I prefer the "submissive" role, but I enjoy power-struggles. My characters aren't that submissive. They don't fight physically...but they like to play mind games with witty retorts instead of a physical struggle.

Oh, as a note, so there is no confusion. I am a female, and my characters are female as well, so this would be a two-female roleplay if you are okay with that.

My thread has many plots listed. If there is one that strikes your fancy, let me know! If not, we can certainly work something out. From your list the witch-and-villager sounds the most interesting, if I can be honest.

And just as another note...I like medieval settings, but I was never very good in history. I will research a little, but if I make mistakes, please let me know so I may correct it. I obviously won't have them talking on the cell phone, of course xD

Anyway, I look forward to hearing back from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom