Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Detailed Straight/Yaoi Storyline Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erikoa

Planetoid
First of all, you must be at least semi-literate. I will ONLY roleplay on this site through PM. I am interested in hearing any other ideas any of you may have and I can switch between sub/dom and M/F if I like my prospective character enough. I will NOT be responding to anything you may write on this this thread, though I will be keeping it up to date, so you must PM me if you wish to begin an RP with me.

This colour title means the idea is still open. I WILL ONLY ACCEPT RP REQUESTS FOR THE SPECIFIC STORY IF THE TITLE IS GREEN.
This colour title means the idea has been claimed or is currently unavailable. Any red titles may eventually go green again.
Bolded names in the descriptions are the characters that I would play. If no names are bold, I could play either character so you must specify in your request which character you wish to play.

STRAIGHT

High School Romance
1124261084_uresrushed.jpg

Shigeo Kimura is a brilliant high school student although his skills with the opposite sex are pretty much nonexistent. However, he has always had a crush on the double threat, beauty and brains, classmate of his, Sakura Tanaka. Anytime she walks near him or looks in his direction, he has to stifle a blush and will usually look away until she's not looking. Sakura had noticed him a while ago, interested in the fact that he was the top student in the class while she remained in the top five. She watched him sometimes, never seeing him hanging out around anybody. One day after her more recent break up, she decides to go up and talk to him. Shortly after, the spark between them begin to fly.

Prisoners of Love
l_d2a82585765af290002b15c8b5c86d4f.jpg

James Marshall, though usually going by Marshall, is an escaped convict on the run. He had been taken in before from multiple acts of arson. One day on the street he runs into a rather unusual fan of his, Kelly White. She recognizes him instantly from his pictures in the paper clippings that she had tacked onto her bedroom wall. Having nowhere else to go, Marshall accepts Kelly's offer of hiding out at her place and the two embark on an intense sexual affair.

Blind Love
untitled76937.jpg

(This one can be either just romance or sexual.)
Lucas was an excellent soldier until a bit of shrapnel shot into his eyes and blinded him, cutting up his body pretty badly as well. He now rests in the nearby medical center where a sweet young nurse named Abbey has taken it upon herself to take care of this man and nurse him back to health. During their days there, the two fall in love and things go from there.

My Thief, My Love
sample-3a847ccf5ed85256e9efd773d993.jpg

Lucian is a wanted thief throughout the country of Lichtenstald. He dresses in black and is called the dark Jester because of the mask that he wears to hide his identity and his ability to hypnotize others. One particular night, he infiltrates the castle-like mansion of the Krischkoy family to steal a rather valuable piece of jewelry. As he made his escape, he happened through the room of their young daughter, Mairen, who was of marriageable age. She had been seeing suitors but ruthlessly rejecting them, much to her parent's distress. One look at the sleeping Mairen and Lucian was immediately captivated by her. He took the beauty from her bed and made his way into the night with her to his secure and camouflaged house deep in the mountainous forest.

Tentacle Rape
ai2_070.jpg

Naomi Takana is a first class female demon hunter. However, one day she comes upon an opponent who is far above her abilities. Jirubo is one of the most feared demons because of the number of long tentacles that can grow out of his body in various arias to restrain his foe and even rip them apart. However, when his opponent is a woman, he tends to rather enjoy torturing her body by raping her deeper and fuller than anything else could.

Lovebirds
couple-4.jpg

(This one can be either just romance or sexual.)
Ketsu and Saria are madly in love and have been for years, they just never let on to each other until now. Ketsu is basically the most popular guy in school, excels at sports and rides a dark red motorcycle that he calls Jenny. He has been secretly watching Saria since middle school and only now in senior year he finally decides that he has to ask her out or forever regret not doing so. Saria is a spunky, clever and artistic girl. She isn't very popular but she has become the group leader in the crafting club. She makes all her own jewelry and embellishments on her clothing. She loves to bake and cook and decorate her culinary accomplishments to make them look extra enticing. She has had a massive crush on Ketsu since his before he really became popular in high school, having been partnered with him for a class once in grade nine and thinking he seemed rather cute and sweet; and although he seems to have changed when hanging around his friends, Saria believes that the sweet guy she met still lies underneath the surface. The two share a lot of moments together, including having sex.

Rape to Romance
Pinned.jpg

Ikita has secretly had a crush on Teru for years even though she never knew it. One day, amidst his frustration, Ikita decides to take matters into his own hands and takes Teru into a private area and rapes her. Feeling bad about it after, Ikita simply acts like she had done something to piss him off. Later seeing Teru getting approached by a couple guys who meant to rape her as well, Ikita had to step in and stop them, telling them that Teru is his girl and that he'll never let anything bad happen to her. Hearing this, Teru begins to feel something for Ikita who refuses to face her until she forces him to and tells him that she doesn't hate him as he accused her of. Filled with an overwhelming desire, Ikita kisses her and when she kisses him back, they find a secret place to make theirs while they have mutual sex.

Fucking My Tutor
Maid-11.jpg

Meiri is a sweet high school student who offers boys and girls in her year and younger her services as a tutor. However, one student has a different tutoring lesson in mind; one for her to learn. (Het/yuri)

Training a Clumsy Witch
witch_young_cat.jpg

Emmi is a clueless and clumsy little witch in training. Along with her furry mini dragon pal, you can meet her anywhere in the woods, on a trail, in a castle, etc. and lure her into having sex with you by offering to teach her a few new things.
(Various ideas with this are I could play a male student or teacher who helps her with her lacking skills to get better for a special payment. Another idea is I could play her dragon pal and one of her spells either intentionally or accidentally turns him into a sexually aroused human male. If you prefer furries and such, you could suggest whatever of that you would like.)

Eternal Fucking
sample_97eb199edf4705c96aae662182250623ec0.jpg

Mimi is a young middle or high school girl who had began exploring masturbation a little early.
A - Mimi found some strange object and used it to masturbate but the creature opened up and latched inside of her and refuses to leave.
B - Mimi was masturbating in a tub and a small alien creature came up through the drain and joined in on her masturbating session then refused to leave her.
C - (Starting out as B) and it implanted an egg inside her then left and that egg latched onto her and grows by continuously screwing her and feeding off her juices. (She could either be continuously forced to climax or be continuously deprived of climax)

YAOI

My Hero
zz14.jpg

Shane always prized himself on being one of the toughest in the mob he belonged to. He didn't always like being a part of it, but he was already in it and wasn't about to risk leaving. One day he saw a younger blond male being beaten on by a small gang, and Shane went to help him. Since that day, Garren had sworn himself to belong to Shane for saving him from getting killed. Garren would do absolutely anything for his savior.

Tristan and Trenton
yaoi.jpg

Tristan is Trenton's older brother by about twelve years. Their parents having recently died, Tristan, age twenty-six, agrees to take in his fourteen year old brother. Having recently dealt with his last boyfriend breaking up with him and now his parents dying in a tragic car crash, Tristan decides to take his frustrations out on his younger brother in a rather sexual manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom