Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things That Bother You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid people, the kind that are blissfully ignorant and have the
stones to be a major asshole on top of that.

Customers who hold out their money to me the whole time I'm scanning and bagging their shopping. I'm not going to take the money until I know what the subtotal is, I hope your arm falls off.

I know I've said this before but I think it deserve reiteration...

Relatives of the boss' boyfriend. They are so slimy and pushy and rude! They also steal and reek like an ashtray. Thank goodness I have now been given permission to toss them out of the store. Insta ban-hammer.

People who take the word of their friend/brother/cousin/other asshole over my professional and educationally-backed opinion. Nothing in the world is more frustrating to me than somebody who will argue with me like I don't know what I'm talking about when they pay me to give them advice.

~Bastion~ said:
People who take the word of their friend/brother/cousin/other asshole over my professional and educationally-backed opinion. Nothing in the world is more frustrating to me than somebody who will argue with me like I don't know what I'm talking about when they pay me to give them advice.

I feel your pain.

Cygnas Kain said:
~Bastion~ said:
I feel your pain.
Anyone who works in IT / Information Services feels your pain.

When I'm watching a movie and someone tries to have a conversation with me. I'm not talking about a theater movie, but one at home. A theater movie, yeah, that's an obvious wtf, but I get the sense some people don't understand how it's annoying even when I'm at home. You got something worth mentioning? That's cool, we can talk it up. I mean, I've got a pause button and all that. But don't start shooting the shit with me about random crap while I'm, y'know, trying to pay attention to the story. And then keep doing it while I'm clearly blowing you off as politely as possible.

This goes double for when I'm watching a foreign movie that has me reading subtitles, like last night.

Speaking of having to read subtitles in a movie, I don't get why some people are so against it. Is it laziness? Is it a lack of culture? I understand the want to not have to be bothered with something, but it really isn't that big of a deal. People seem to avoid it like the plague, despite a few of the foreign pieces I've seen being widely regarded as cinematic masterpieces that can stand up to anything from the West.

When other employees follow me around as if I know where everything goes. Hello. I was hired AT THE SAME TIME AS YOU. Ask someone who knows this shit-- also, don't talk to me. I'm busy doing the work you're too busy ignoring.

Repeating myself. And having to take action because of it - especially when others have said the same exact fucking thing.

People are thick. -_-

Extraordinarily lazy people.
People who act like doing the barest of minimum is a big deal... no, it's not, it's call YOU ARE LAZY!
Delusional people.

What bothers me to no fucking end:

The word LIKE.

I don't mind if you're using about six times during a conversation but it shouldn't be used 10 times in a single fucking sentence!

I'm going to murder some of the kids in my philosophy class.

"Why didn't he like do this like everyone else? I mean like he could have like done it that way like I'm just really like confused by like what he did." SERIOUSLY!??!

Bronies... I said it, I hate it when I see one online and he goes "AW YEAH BROHOOF BRONY". Seriously, it's a little girls' show... What's so good about it? I watched two FULL episodes of that show, and I hated it. There's better things to watch on TV than fucking ponies that do random stupid shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom