Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vesparia Search for Rp [Now with Plots]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, afternoon, or evening to those of you taking the time to peruse this thread of mind, and I hope some of you stay long enough to take a plot or idea waiting to lure you into a realm of delightful role-play down the line. I will try to be as detailed and straightforward with current interests at the moment with the intention of updating this thread later on; however, for now let's hit the basics shall we? Oh and fair warning, because of my college schedule I may only be able to post once or twice every other day or get on messengers (AIM or Yahoo).

I AM:
-Male
-Legal
-Heterosexual
-Experienced Role-Player of near ten years.
-Fun, Easy-going, and rather open to most requests so long as mine are taken into consideration.

I AM INTO:
-M/F/Futa pairings.
-Romance
-Adventure
-Fantasy
-Ageplay (will make sense later down the list)
-Incest (Brother x Sister, Son x Mother, Nephew x Aunt, Cousin x Cousin)
-Bondage (Light and Moderate. Not a Fan of Extreme)
-Furries and Ginjinka (I prefer my partner to play such roles.)
-Rape
-Multiple Partners
-Harem Style play (If you play one for me I shall play one for you madame)
-Switch Style Characters (I prefer to play characters that can be sub or dom depending on the situation. I have no real preference to what kind you play)
-Femme Fatals
-Large Breasts (Not a requirement but they are quite mouth watering)
-Oral
-Anal
-Toy play
-PLOT
-Arranged Marriage
-Playing characters between 15-22 (I prefer to play younger males but not required).
-Excessive Cum
-Large endowments
-Transformation
-Magic play
-Forced Con.
-Con.
-Lactation
-Biting
-Breath Control
-Pleasure Control/Denial
-Manipulation
-And many many more (just ask. I'm open to almost anything so long as it doesn't meet my don't list.)

DON'T:
-Ask me to play characters I have a distaste for.
-Ask me to play SCAT
-Ask me to play VORE
-Ask me to play EXTREME BONDAGE
-Ask me to play DEATH PLAY
-Ask me to play a FATHER

FANDOMS THAT I AM INTO
:

Naruto:
-Naruto x Temari
-Naruto x Hinata
-Naruto x Karin <3
-Naruto x Anko (Craving)
-Naruto x Samui
-Naruto x Ino
-Naruto x Kyouki
-Naruto x Amaru
-Rock Lee x Sakura
-Shikamaru x Temari
-Shikamaru x Ino
-Neji x Tenten
-Itachi x Anko
***I do not play Sasuke ***

Bleach:
-Ichigo x Rukia
-Ichigo x Yorouichi
-Hitsugaya x Matsumoto
-Hitsugaya x Soi Fon (based on a fan fic I read)
-Hitsugaya x Hallibel (Craving)

Final Fantasy:
-Cloud x Tifa
-OC x Tifa (age play)
-Squall x Fujin
-Squall x Quistis
-Vaan x Fran
-OC x Fran
-Hope x Lightning

Star Ocean:
-Fayt x Maria
-Fayt x Mel

-Tekken:
-Kazama Jin x Christie
-Kazama Jin x Lili
-Kazama Jin x Nina (Craving)

Pokemon (CRAVING)
-OC x OC
-Satoshi(Ash) x Misty
-Satoshi x Sabrina (Craving)
-Satoshi x Cynthia
-Satoshi x Jessie (Craving)
-Fem. Pokemon x Trainer
-Ginjinka Pokemon x Trainer

General Pairings that I am into:
-Assassin x Assassin
-Assassin x Target
-Prince x Fem. Knight
-Princes x Princes
-Prince x Peasant
-Son x Mother
-Son x Mother-in-law (abusive)
-Brother x Sister
-Cousin x Cousin
-Nephew x Aunt
-Friend x Friend
-Hanyou x Human
-Demon x Human
-Human x Succubus
-Human x Vampire
-Vampire x Human
-Ninja x Opposing Ninja
-Ninja x Samurai
-Ninja x Lord
-Samurai x Lady
-Samurai x Samurai
-Samurai x Ninja
-Samurai x Demon
-Samurai x Vampire
-Thief x Thief
-Thief x common person
-Boy x Dominatrix(Craving)
-Teacher x Student
-Student x Teacher
-Warlord x Harem
-Boy x Harem (Craving)
-Harem of boys x Mistress (Craving)
-Mage x Knight
-Mage x Princess
-Arranged Marriage
-Newlyweds
-Crime Boss x Reporter
-Others (just ask or bring me a suggesstion)

*** I will insert plots at a later date.

RE: Vesparia Search for Rp

Now that I have a little time available, let's work on some plot line ideas that have been running through my mind as of late.

-The Conquering Prince:
Your character is the ruling Queen of a rather peaceful nation protected by a magical barrier that was erected due to a pact with the goddess centuries before with your ancestor, and because of that, your people have been able to live without the fear of war for years. Many kingdoms have attempted to breach passed the magical force but all have failed, and in time your people forgot the need to go to war, and instead enjoyed their lives as tradesman and artisans, musicians, and clergy members. You have a few mages of power and a militia in every province, but due to there never being a need to take up arms...the art of war has been lost to your nation. Something you will regret toward the end of your reign. Five years prior the head priestess had informed you that the divine barrier was beginning to weaken for reasons unknown to you, and at the same time the Kingdom of Vesparia has declared war. They were a more militaristic nation that was feared for their famed mage-knights, sorcerers, griffin knights, and war-priests; they were forged for battle and have conquered many lands since their foundation. As the war lead on the barrier was growing weaker and weaker until one day it simply vanished. Their armies marched and took your people by swarm...and when the conquering unit came to the castle you were not greeted by a fearsome man in the devil's armor, but rather an exotic looking boy (historical play of between 16-19) with a great sense of magic and power who makes you an offer. "Your people are conquered...your Queendom belongs to Vesparia, but...I can promise fair ruling as first class citizens to your people if you become my slave." You agree and later find that this boy is the youngest Prince of Vesparia, and the reason your barrier has been failing...the Scion with blood of the goddess herself in his veins. (This can be strictly a master-slave role-play or branch out into a action-adventure with plot, or even add a harem element for the Prince and the Queen turned slave.)

-The Trap's Trap:
Daisuke has always been a very effeminate young man with mannerisms that could be downright adorable to suggestive. Ever since he was little he was always what people would consider beautiful and that only grew with time; it didn't help that his lonely mother had always wanted a daughter...and seeing that her son looked like one gave him very feminine habits. Before he knew it he was cross-dressing with comfort and had been called the most beautiful girl in school and as they were preparing to graduate he was known as the untouchable maiden which made matters even more complicated when he wanted to get a date. Despite his very girly nature he was a healthy young man with a deep interest in women; however, every attempt he made was always shot down by this one guy that had been following him since grade school. He always picked on him, bullied him, and even tried to black mail him. Well it didn't matter since they were moving on and come fall he would be attending a rather prestigious art school; so he decided to take up work at a maid cafe in the meantime to raise up some funds. Unfortunately he never thought he would be there and that he would want to be Dai's favorite customer. So what happens when Dai decides to go home late from work one night and finds the one person that's always harassed him his whole life eager to make him submit...and even more, when he finds out that underneath that boyish outfit is a highly attractive, full figured woman with a lifestyle similar to his? (Cross dressing male x cross dressing female or futa. This would be fem./futa dom.)

-The Mydnight Assassin:
Your character is skilled ninja that has rising to prominent rankings within her clan. You have never failed a mission, men and women alike bow down to your skill and beauty, and the art of the shadow warrior courses through your veins...you are the best. At least, that was what you wanted to tell yourself except for the fact that a single name always outshines whatever deeds you have just committed in the world. Mydnight. For every assassination you make he seems to have made five in the same night, for every battle you have fought, he has turned the tides for the opposing faction, and for every compound you have guarded he has stolen their relics and documents. Tired of being beaten at every turn by this mysterious force you go on a journey to find and slay the mysterious assassin/thief; however, every lead you find seems to be a dead end until one day you come across a mysterious man on the side of the road that informs you...you don't find Mydnight, he finds you. One night you awake to see you are no longer in the room you went to sleep in, but naked and chained in front of a lake as a handsome dark elf stares at you with mild interest. You try to resist but you find that the shackles are enchanted, constricting tighter with every attempt and the only thing he says to you... "Let's make a deal..." (Master-slave; rape; pet play; short-term or long-term, for long-term.)

-The Hanyou of Fate:
In a fuedal fantasy setting, you are the daughter of a minor samurai family that has always had the pursuit of honor in the forefront of your mind. You have grown up protected from the battles and death that take place outside of your compound for the last twenty years; however, that did not mean you were a weakling who desired to be a pampered princess. Despite your fathers words you learned to use a sword, you learned to be semi-self-sufficient, and you even dreamed of taking over as the clan head one day; at least until your father came to tell you that he had arranged for you to marry one of the four warlords that had ruined the peace of Japan. On the day you were to be picked up both bandits and demons attacked your home, razing it to the ground and killing your family...and you were too weak to prevent any of it. Before you are killed a single swordsman steps onto the scene and defeats the raging storm of bloodlust with a style that has not been seen in over three-hundred years, only to leave you as you are. Inspired by this single warrior you have vowed to find him and have him teach you the way of the blade...deciding that you are going to be the one to unify Japan as its warlord (lady)and he was the first step. However, how does one find the wind? He was a hanyou who had lived a relatively peaceful life in an era were death was commonplace and chaos polluted the land. Years ago he vowed to never use his sword after a betrayal by the human woman he had come to love, but when he came across your home he could not stay his hand against such a sight. Since then he went back to traveling, only to hear rumors of a woman seeking to change the land of chaos...looking for the mysterious blue-haired swordsman with the blade as translucent as ice. Curious, he watched her struggle...waiting to see if she was worth his time. (Long-term, romance related plot. Female lead but male dom.)

-The Misadventures of Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto:
How would things have been different if Jiraiya had taken his responsibility as Naruto's godfather seriously and raised him after Minato's death? Of course he would learn to be one of the most powerful and efficient shinobi there ever was, but most importantly he would become a shameless S-Class Pervert with desires to not only rise to the position of hokage, but to make the world's first and most effective battle harem! It would take seduction, black mail, force, and in the case of some of the women actual love but he pull it off. So when it comes times for the genin exams (at 16 in this plotline) he returns to the village ready to live up to the teachings of Jiraiya of the Sannin...and self-proclaimed Super Pervert. (Long-term, multiple character rp where we would share various roles for the other ninjas...but primarily naruto centric. I would like for this to be a harem style rp involving Hinata, Ino, Temari, Tayuya, Karin, and/or Sakura).

Male Babysitter x Female Kid
-My character is a young friend of the family in his early twenties who is attending a rather well known art school in the area, and has agreed to watch your character for the time that her parents have gone out for vacation. While he agrees that a sixteen-year-old girl is old enough to have loose supervision he knows that it's always dangerous for a girl to be alone for extended periods of time, and takes her to his apartment during this time. For one of his latest art projects he has decided to take up models, and notices that she has the perfect figure for a female model and asks her if she'd be interested to help pass some time...but he never knew she had such an extreme interest in art or him. Your character will have been crushing on the babysitter since she was a little girl, and took up a devotion to making herself as appealing as she could with the hopes of getting him to notice her and ask her out. Modeling was one ticket into the loop. While not thrilled with the idea of a babysitter she loves that she has some alone time with her crush, and when he asks her to model she decides to show him how much of a woman she really is by going into her room and setting up a inviting nude set and telling him to come in. When he does...he notices her as a woman for the first time and tries hard to keep to his art, but little but by little bit his hand stops moving and before he knows it his hips are...

Female Babysitter x Male Kid
-Your character is a young woman in her late teens and early twenties trying to make a few extra dollars to support her education when she comes across an advertisement about a babysitter. The job seemed to pay well, you could use the house as your own when the parents were away (which they almost always were), and all you had to do was make sure their son was well provided for. Seemed easy enough. When you arrive you meet your charge, surprised to see a sixteen-year- starring you in the face with an almost emotionless expression; it was almost as if the kid had no reason to live. He didn't speak, he didn't wave, and he didn't seem to care...at least at first. The first few days were pretty easy but then things got bad...you were dumped, you lost a scholarship, and were getting pretty sick to the point you blacked out. When you wake up you realize that you are in a loose t-shirt and your underwear underneath a blanket in his room, and he seems peacefully asleep after taking care of you. When he wakes up you get to know him for the first time... He had money, he had his smarts, but he didn't have love. While his parents could give him anything he never had them and it caused him to be isolated and distrustful of the world...and then she came. She tried and he rejected it, but slowly he could see she meant it and tried to be...nice. Then things started to change and she was beginning to crash infront of him and it hurt; it hurt to watch someone he secretly was beginning to care about hurting...and when she passed out he spent the rest of that day taking care of her. When he undressed her it took everything he had not to have his way with her...but when she woke up and they talked he told her. "I've always thought you were pretty..." and that's when he kissed her and walked out of the room. (Romance, forbidden love, hurt and comfort, and sex deep for this plot)

-Mother x Son: Just looking to indulge in a good one. No real plot.

- Master x Slave: Fantasy/Historical
-For this setup I would like to definitely see a woman with some sense of self and the conflict in adjusting to her new life, so I imagine your character to be a Queen, Princess, or Female Knight from a defeated kingdom that was thrown into the cellars and left for dead as a prisoner. From that point it can go one of two ways, I could play the Prince of the victorious nation having explored the set of prisoners and slaves in which he comes across your character and decides to make them an offer...a life outside of the dungeons with the agreement that they belong completely to him. Perhaps initially she takes the offer with the intentions of breaking free, but as things progress the agreement becomes a life style with needs and comforts met that they both indulge in. Secondly, it could be that a thief has slipped passed the guards and goes through and comes across your character as she prepares herself to be ravaged by a knight, prince, or king, and saves your character ...only to enslave her to his will through a contract.

-Modern Idea:
For this setup I am looking at a school setting between two classmates of the same year, or year or two difference. I imagine that my character and yours would be rivals both academically and athletically which could create a nice sense of tension and exploration of experiences we could create. This one is a bit plain cut and general but I would love your input to tweak it. Say they decide to make a bet one day to finally determine who would be the superior of the two, and the losing factor would make the defeated party the other's slave until graduation. For this setup she would lose, and we could setup a sequence of development for close-call encounters, and maybe a bit of romantic exploration hidden under the tension of the master/slave setup.

Slave x Mistress Setup: Fantasy/Historical
-For this setup I am thinking that the Queen of the Kingdom has recently lost her husband, and rather than re-marry she consolidates her power to keep the throne. What many people do not know was that the Queen had a hand in her husband's death for the simple fact she wanted power, and a young knight in training that caught her eye...and the fires of her desire that have long been ignored. During the youth's initiation ceremony she has incriminating evidence placed in his possession framing him for the murder ...and comes to him in the prison cell making what the knight believes to be a kind offer. She will drop the charges against him if he agrees to serve her completely; however, he, being a bit naive and of good nature, agrees thinking it would be a service as a knight...only to find himself her bodyguard, servant boy, and personal lover at any time.

Modern setup:
-For this I would love something simple...a teacher x student setup with the teacher tricking her young student into being her personal pet during class and outside of class. I leave this open because I want something general but something we can both adapt and add to.

Will add more at a later date

RE: Vesparia Search for Rp

New Plots:

-Guardian of Monsters:
Emil was a human born and raised in a village of monsters, anthros, demons, and other various creatures that humans tend to fear. Because of his unique upbringing he always held a unique affinity for the supernatural, and was even mentored by one of the most prominent swordsman in their village. His upbringing even affected his preference in woman, and he was always seen trying his best to 'protect' his friends of ranging from a succubus, Fairy, Demoness, Vampire, Anthro, and the occasional half-breed when they were attacked and had eventually become a great shield for their people. When he turned sixteen he was given a single mission...to go out and explore the world of humans while holding firm to his beliefs. Of course someone decides to go with him, knowing how much of a handful he can be. [Non-human Females unless it becomes a Multi-character or Harem Rp. Adventure, Action, Fantasy, Romance, and Smut heavy. Switch Rp.]

-How Can I Kill Her?
This is based off the Suikoden III game and does not require any game knowledge to take up (it just helps a little). Things were so much simpler before the flames of war had spread across the Grasslands, and before Hugo knew it the young Karayan Clan Heir had experienced the trials and tribulations of a warrior. His homeland was burned to the ground, his best friend's life was taken before his eyes, and he had vowed to achieve revenge against the woman who represented everything that stole his life. Chris Lightfellow, the Silver-Maiden of Zexen, the bearer of the True Rune of Water, his comrade, and the person he had sworn to kill to avenge Lulu's death. As he had come into his position as the new Flame Champion and began to unite the Grasslands and people of Zexen, he had learned to trust Chris and respect her, but hatred still coursed through his veins. One night he sneaks into the older woman's room with the intention of killing her, straddles up against her and finds her calm, blue eyes starring at him. She unbuttons her top and whispers, "...strike if you wish, I won't blame you..." And then he goes, only to stop...unable to commit the deed. He just couldn't kill her...because as much as he hated her he had come to love her too. [Heavy Romance, Hurt/Comfort, Adventure, Fantasy, Male Dom with Fem Dom moments.]

-The Witch's Contract:
Your character is a witch who has is about about to begin her senior year at the magical academy for the gifted (humans and non-humans alike) and you're all ready in the top ten with hopes of becoming the next Witch of Immolation. However, there just happens to be one problem holding you back from the rest of your competition...everyone else all ready has a familiar and you don't. So one night you decide to sneak into the school library and take the most complicated contract you can find and proceed with the ritual hoping to obtain an immensely powerful familiar. What you did get you would have never imagined... Ryuuto is the heir to the underworld and a rather prominent swordsman whose power is unmatched in his home plane, but he never had much desire in learning the politics of ruling...just did it to keep the old man happy. One day in the middle of a sparring match with his younger brother he found himself brought to the mortal plane, and sees the witch who had enacted the ritual contract with a slight bit of annoyance. "...Guess I'm stuck with you until the job's done..." He's smart, sarcastic, apathetic, and powerful...but damn is he LAZY! [Long-term. Fem. Dom. Comedy. Romance. Action. Fantasy. Smut.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom