Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for a Mistress who likes to tease

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introduction

Hello!

I'm happy to play with anyone that is interested, however I'd like the roles to remain heterosexual. I'm not expecting pages and pages of writing in reply to my posts, however a bit of detail is desired.

The roles aren't set in stone in terms of how they would be played out, however at the same time I'm not looking for massive changes from what I've written out either, if that makes sense. I'm perfectly happy to accommodate for particular kinks and fetishes that one may wish to be included, so long as it fits with the RP.

If you're interested then please do send me a PM.

My Ideas

The Sweetest Thing
I've had the craving to play out a RP such as this for a long long time, however only now have I really managed to describe what I'm looking for and put it into words in a way with which I'm happy.

There were many words with which you could describe Hayleigh, however the one which would always crop up time and time again was sweet. She was cute, full of energy and always had a smile across her face. She was the girl that all the guys secretly looked at lustfully, however she never really seemed interested in a boyfriend. That was until she set her eyes upon Steven, he was a right cutey in her eyes, the sort of guy that she just wanted to jump upon. That's how Hayleigh was different though, she wanted a boyfriend to hang out with, to snuggle up with, to kiss and hug, however she wasn't all that interested in sex. For sure she wanted to know that she turned him on, she wanted him to pop boners around her, sure it was fun to touch eachother in nice ways, but, well, Hayleigh just hated cum. Just the thought of a boy doing such a thing turned her off, why she didn't know, it was just so icky!

I'm looking for someone to play Hayleigh in a RP where we will follow her and Steven on their relationship, where they have all sorts of fun and adventures, however she tries to bring Steven around to her way of thinking, making him promise not to ejaculate, all whilst they discover themselves and eachother in their relationship.

A Sensual Tease
Recently I've had a massive craving to do a RP where a guy is seduced by a woman whom is very sensual and very much into using the mind as a powerful sexual stimulant to excite and toy with. I would see it almost like an education of sorts where the female would take him away from the norm of getting off as quickly and often as possible, and taking him down a new road, a road where orgasms are treasured and few and far between for him, instead concentrating on the feelings and the pleasures that he would usually take for granted. I think this could lead to a number of exciting scenarios and exchanges between the two characters, and the RP would follow them as their relationship develops and blossoms. The female character would be 'in charge' so to speak, however that doesn't mean that the male will be a complete wimp, instead he embraces the games she plays and there will be plenty of flirting and passionate moments between the two of them.

I've not a specific set of characters in mind for this idea for I think it could easily be played out in a number of different ways, with older or younger characters and in various ways of life, so should you have any preferences in regards to this I'm all ears.

I Need Help With My Homework
Michael was never really that popular at school, sure he had friends but they were all like him, a bit geeky, afraid to talk to girls and not very cool. Sarah on the other hand was one of, if not the hottest girl in their year at school. Wherever she went she had the boys lusting after her, and the girls secretly wishing they could be her. As of this it was a surprise to say the least when seemingly out of the blue Sarah came to Michael after one class asking if he could help her with her homework. You see, Sarah was spending her time doing other things rather than work, what she needed was someone who could do her work for her, enter Michael.

Sarah wasn't stupid, she knew that she only needed to flirt a little and make him think there was something in it for him and she'd have him in the palm of her hand, and that's exactly what she did. Poor Michael was so blown away by the fact that she was wanting to spend time with him that he fell for her trap just perfectly. After their first meeting Sarah sent Michael home with a boner and a promise not to jack it off, for he'd get a wonderful handjob from her should she get a good grade on her homework, it wasn't like Michael was going to say no to that now was it? It went from there, everytime they would meet up Sarah would make an excuse to not let him cum, be it the grade wasn't as high as she had hoped, or some other petty reason he was too horny to realise was not true, instead just having to endure day after day or her teasing tortures.

Most boys would of just jacked off, but Sarah had planned for that, if she even expected he had done so then she would never talk to Michael again, and he certainly didn't want that. Sarah would regularly check up on him, making sure he was still stiff and denied, not to mention giving him handjob for doing the homework, but he just hasn't done well enough to earn that orgasm he so desperately craves.

High School Seduction
Every school seems to have a girl labelled as a cocktease, and this one was no different. Her name was Emily Webster, and she was everything a boy could want in a girl. She was pretty, funny, sweet, cute, and damn sexy to top it all off, the kind of girl most of the guys at school fantasised about to be blunt. Most girls seem to get labelled a tease if they don't give it up after the first date with the football player they're out with, the difference with Emily was, she actually was a tease. She loved nothing more than to get a boy all hot and bothered, and then send him home like that, however the guys she seemed to end up dating hated it, and she was getting quite fed up with it. That's where Michael came in, he and Emily had known eachother for a while, their parents had been friends for a number years, and they'd gone through junior schools together as well. Michael wasn't like the other guys she had dated, he was sweet, he was kind, he'd do as she said, he'd be ideal for what she wanted. Basically I'd like for Emily to come onto Michael, flirting subtly at first, but as their relationship begins to build the teasing intensifies, and so does her control over his cock. As time goes on I'd like it if she could introduce Tease & Denial, and Orgasm Denial, basically getting Michael very excited when they're together and not getting him off very often. Other kinks and fetishes can most certainly be included too.

A Summer of Discovery
Every year Paul and his Mom would go on vacation with his mother's friend Kim and her daughter Sarah. It was something they had done since before he could remember, and was now firmly routine. For the two women it was a chance for them to let their hair done, and the kids could enjoy eachothers company, what with the fact they were the same age. When they were younger it was fun playing with Sarah without a care in the world, but now that they were both a little older they wanted to do more, go out to bars and clubs rather than build sand castles all day long. That wasn't a problem, for they could still do that together, the problem was the room booking this year, it seems Kim forgot that they were now both 18, rather 8, for they've been given a single room with a double bed, and Kim just thinks it's sweet to see them together.

The duo however grit their teeth and go through with it, after all they're good friends, what could possibly happen? Naturally though a bit of sexual tension begins, sleeping in such close proximity to eachother, glances at eachothers bodies, and now with a shared bathroom and bed chances to relieve any pressure are slim to none. After a few days of this they're both starting to get a little frisky, and that's where our story begins.

What I'd like to happen is the sexual tension stays very high between the two, hitting clubs together, spending days together, which starts to develop into flirting and finally Sarah starting to tease Paul, giving him erections in all kinds of places, acting like a couple when out together, however once back in their hotel it leads to nothing.

Teasing Teacher
Ms Holliday was a well respected English teacher, she got the best from her students and her students would in turn get the best from her. Like most schools though there are always one or two exceptions to the rule, and in this case it was David Jones. The problem with David wasn't that he was stupid, it was instead getting him to exert himself in class, for he was just happy to do the bare minimum in order to get by without getting into trouble. This was the sort of student that Ms Holliday loathed, the ones who could do the work, but didn't want to, and she knew just how to get David more interested in her lessons.
What I would like to happen next is for the teacher to keep David behind and initiate her plan to get him to work harder. She would start by flirting and teasing him, hinting that if he did well he might get a little something else from her. Of course David then does that, however he doesn't get anymore from her, just more teasing instead. I'd like it to build to where Ms Holliday convinces him to stop masturbating, telling him to wait until his reward, and in the mean time she flirts with him more and more, driving the young man wild with lust and desire.
Depending on my partners preference perhaps even the two of them could meet out of school, where things could be a little more, hands on, however the teacher still refuses to give him relief, and such is his longing for her agrees despite her torturous teasing.

A Sisters Discovery
Paul and his sister have always gotten on well, the small age gap between them meaning that they had gone through similar things at similar times had helped to bring them together on many occasions. However unlike many other siblings who were close in age they didn't seem to bicker much, instead they just seemed to wind eachother up, taking great pleasure in making the other give in due to excessive stupidity or just being annoying. As they have both gotten older their close bond has stayed, as had their unique friendship. Things however were going to take a turn when she had borrowed his laptop, upon using it she had found he had done a very poor job in hiding his web history, it seemed her brother was a bit of a kinky young man. Many would of turned an eye or been a little disgusted, not her however, this was too much of an opportunity to pass up, the idea of being able to have one up on him, for, well, for as long as she liked.

I would like it so his sister has found out about his Orgasm Denial fetish, and after some thinking she decides to use it against him, using either some playful blackmail or just getting involved as she wants to in not letting him orgasm and teasing him whilst doing so. How things progress and how far they go is open for discussion and can be varied to fit personal preference.

Stepmother From Hell
He could never get his head around the fact that his Dad had managed to pull the gorgeous woman that was now his Stepmother. He'd never had any problems with her, she was funny, she'd do anything to help him out, she was like the mother he never had, well, sort of. He'd always been attracted to her, ever since he had discovered his sexuality, and the past few years he'd find his fantasies running wild with ideas of the two of them in various situations, and he was sure she must have seen how he looked at her. Back to the present day, and his Father has been away on business a lot, the recession has meant more hours for him, meaning he spent a lot more time alone with his Stepmother, and it seemed like she was flirting with him. He always dismissed it as his imagination, but he was wrong. What follows is his Step Mom teasing him something wild, doing her best to ensure he has a constant case of blue balls.

A Second Generation Of Tease & Denial
Back in their High School and College days, Eve and Michelle were the terrible twosome, leaving a trail of boys wherever they went, for the two of them took great pleasure and amusement in driving men wild with their looks and their ways. After College the two had mellowed in their ways a little, both settling down with a husband and having children of their own. The two lost contact for a few years soon after as they lived their new lives, Michelle and her husband moving away, however things went pear shaped years later, for both. Eve and her husband split up after she found he was seeing her sister on the side, and Michelle left her husband a year or so later after finding sordid emails from his secretary on their home computer, whom he later went off with.

Michelle returned back to the town she grew up in with her Son, Paul, who was now 18, and once back tracked down Eve, now living with just her daughter Christi who was 19. Now reunited their friendship was as strong as it ever was and they frequently met up and shared eachothers company like in the old days. Due to their parents good friendship Paul and Christi pent a fair amount of time together, and it was fair to say they both got on rather well together. Having grown up with her mother it was fair to say a rather large amount of Eve's teasing nature and worn off on Christi, and she too loved the effect that she had on men, be it the guys at school, or her friend Paul. Eve and Michelle weren't stupid though, they could see this relationship that was starting to happen between their children, however after a chat between themselves, and then with Christi, they decided to let it continue, Eve being happy that her daughter was spending time with a nice young man, and Michelle taking the view that if Paul was just having his attentions on Christi then she wouldn't have to worry about other girls, and the prospect of unwanted grandchildren this early in life, after all, such things wouldn't be possible with the games Christi played now would it?

I'm looking for someone to play Christi, the girl who loves to tease and deny her friend Paul. I'm happy to talk about and discuss anything in the role which you might like, or feel could be tweaked for the better, for the basic outline above is open for a little change if required, or desired.

The Camping Trip
My older sister and her best friend are going on a camping trip, and my parents have forced them to bring me along too. My sister isn't too keen on the idea, but her friend doesn't mind though as she thinks he's a bit of a cutey. What I don't know however is that my sister's friend is the most sadistic little cocktease. After persuading my sister to let her have some time alone with me, our relationship develops, all the time I'm falling further and further under her spell, as well as getting deeper and deeper into her teasing games, leading to long term orgasm denial amongst other things.

The Interrogation
A spy/pilot/enemy soldier has been captured by the government. This could be a perfect way to get some top grade enemy intel, if only they could get the captive soldier to talk. Annoyed by the lack of progress with the soldier's unwillingness to comply, he puts his best agent on the case. She's sex on legs, 100% pure woman, curves like you couldn't believe, and never, ever, has she failed to make a suspect talk over time, and she plans for this to be no different. Using her own special methods she tease and denies the soldiers orgasm, teasing him to the brink of insanity, until he finally cracks and blabs. However it doesn't end there for the poor solider, he's kept in such a state should anymore information be needed in the future...

Doctor's Orders
After a rough break up from his last relationship a young guy hasn't really felt the urge to do anything. His neighbour and good friend is a doctor. One day they're talking, and she brings up the subject on when he last had a checkup, the answer being a long time ago. She suggest he has one and would happily do it for him, which he agrees to after some thought. Following a full body check by the doctor who finds out his apparent lack of sex drive following the breakup, she prescribes a wide range of 'treatments' designed to help reignite his urges, which all seem to involve her teasing and denying him something rotten.

The Summer Job
A young guy applies for a job to get him some money over the summer before he heads off to college, and is delighted to have the chance to maintain the garden and pool at a large house in the posh part of town. As he starts the job he finds the home owner to be a gorgeous lady and they quickly develop a friendship, that soon developing into flirting and some gentle teasing. As it progresses the lady teases the boy more and more, having more and more control over him and his sex life and eventually she controls his manhood turning him into her plaything for the summer.

A Different Future
20 years into the future, and the power of the world was been shifted, not from the traditional world super powers, but from men to women. Almost every country is led by women after a mass uprising at the way men were deemed to have ruined the economy. Laws were quickly changed and rewritten, the powers and privileges of men reduced in varying degrees from country to country, women firmly positioning themselves in charge of all things important. In the RP we follow the life of Paul Sawyer, a young man growing up in this world. Being only 18 he knows nothing of the previous society that existed on earth, instead we follow his struggles and torments by the females in his life.
It started on his 16th birthday when he had to undergo the compulsory chip implant which female scientists developed. The chip is able to monitor a persons location, and temperature amongst other things. The worst part of the chip was that it could record whenever a male ejaculated, and unauthorised ejaculations were a serious matter indeed. You see, the powers that be had decided that the best way to keep the men of the world in line was to take control of the 1 thing they cared about most, their penis. If a man was to have an orgasm without permission there was a compulsory £500 fine, as well as other factors that could increase this figure such as repeat offenders, and the manner of the ejaculation. So, if a man wanted sexual relief all he had to do was find himself a woman kind enough to allow him one, or go along to his nearest tax office, where for the sum of £450 he would be given permission to relieve himself once. The money from this all went straight to the local government and it proved to be a popular way of gaining finances for those in charge.
I'm looking for someone to play a female character in his life, be it friend, relation, classmate, and we follow him on his journey of sexual frustration!

Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom