Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The chase and the torture het/yuri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xancha

Moon
Hello everyone and I hope you're all having a great time here. My name is Xancha and I'm a girl who likes both men and women alike, but given the choice would go with other women more often. I'm a true sub and can't dom at all.

Now that the introduction is a bit out of the way we can get down to business. I have been on these forums before and had a few RPs, nothing long lasting unfortunately and the last time I was here I couldn't even get a decent one started. What I really like is the thrill of the chase followed by a slow breaking down process. There's something wonderful about being tormented as your attacker chases you for several multi-paragraph long posts and you run for your life before finally they get their hands on you. Only then does your true fate start as you struggle and fight against all of the wonderful terrible things they do to you in order to break down your spirit and make you an accepting slave. They may even let you escape or feel as if you can hide things from them, only to capture you again or punish you, all the while the escape attempt itself being humiliating and daunting.

Unfortunately so far I haven't found enough of this around here, people seem to completely negate these parts of the roleplay and instead move into the climax too quickly. I just don't see the fun in rushing things, that's not to say I don't like early sexual encounters, but it shouldn't feel like my character has lost the war completely early on, rather it should feel like she's losing as the other character(s) get into her head and break her down...

Following that, I'm really open to almost anything and actually prefer to see/hear new and exciting kinks. That's not to say that I won't reject something if I'm not interested in it, but rather that I won't be offended if you ask if we can do something "uncommon" in our roleplays. I mean this is all in text so I'm willing to hear any suggestion and give it some consideration, and I don't see why I should be repulsed or offended by a simple request that I have the right to turn down. In fact I've known a lot of people to hold back because they don't want to lose a potential RP partner, so please be open with me :3.

I don't really have any pairing or RPs in mind currently, and I'm usually happy to take part in the other person's fantasy rather than demand my own in terms of setting/pairings. So in short feel free to PM me as I'm around now and would love to get something started as I haven't had a good and dark RP in a while, and frankly certain parts of me are aching for it D:

P.S: I'm feisty and like to put up a fight. I won't go down easily :3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom