Ban the user above game

Banned for the sake of banning.

Kitsune, don't fight against something that can even kill a timelord, destroy whole galaxies and survive a black hole...there is no need in fighting them unless they attack you and even then you only have to defend yourself. The prophecy will be fulfilled soon and then they will perish while the beauty of my planet blooms again like a new flower.

...aaand I have too much fantasy for someone who is 24 years old. Meh, we don't care...right, Revnarh? Did not I tell you guys to stay away from this site? I don't want to make others think I'm crazy...that's too late, right? *silence* Hey, why are my arms full of marks? It looks like someone counted something...but what?

Banned for your own safety. They would go back in time and kill your parents before you are even born the moment you try to attack them (one of the many ways to kill someone who is too op, just kill him/her before he is born...which is useless when the ancestors aren't affected by time and can just teleport away before something can even reach the galaxy they are in).

Banned for not knowing that the darkness is everywhere and nowhere at the same time. Also, they know spells that are powerful enough to kill even spirits and ghosts. And what will you do when they make you unable to use your magic? I could train you in the arts of non-magical elemental fighting...

Back
Top Bottom