Ban the user above game

Banned for changing yours! It was nice having another Andy around. Banned for just being too damn good. Banned for being a good role player. Banned for your time zone. Banned for....should I keep going Mr. Martin? "I can you know. I am very efficient after all."

Well, I just didn't want people to think I was talking about myself all the time. Banned for being fun to chat to and just as much fun to roleplay with. Banned for your time zone. Banned for having an awesome name. "Oh, I know you can keep going, whether you should is another matter. I'll be putting that efficiency to use very soon."

Mr Quixotic said:
Well, I just didn't want people to think I was talking about myself all the time. Banned for being fun to chat to and just as much fun to roleplay with. Banned for your time zone. Banned for having an awesome name. "Oh, I know you can keep going, whether you should is another matter. I'll be putting that efficiency to use very soon."
Banned for asking girls to bend over tables. "Be careful Mr. Martin. There are not always tables around. Whatever will you do?"

Banned for bending over a table simply because you were told to do so. "I think there may be one in the conference room, Ms Arcadia, but it doesn't really matter. I can be quite creative, not to mention persuasive".

Back
Top Bottom