Ban the user above game

Banned for not using the wrought iron metal bed frame properly. Such a depicted bed frame requires a man's whole set of silk ties be used to restrain the ankles. It's only proper given the reclined long legged brunette sitting on the bed with her ankles resting on the top of the curving frame.

Also, this is in reference to the avatar that Michelle displays at this moment -- a sort of combination of Architectural Digest crashing into elegant smoldering smuttling smut smut. Hm, actually that kind'a describes her whole avatar theme. At least the bed avatars.

OMG! I'm studying a woman's series of posted avatars. Hmm, what does that say about me? I feel so corrupted somehow. Call me...

Banned for not already being proficient in tying women to a bedpost. (And I was feeling a little "defiant" this morning, so I used the pink colored font). :D

The most optimistic researchers say that bears might be as intelligent as a three-year-old human. Banned because your friends are grossly underestimating your intellectual capacity.

Banned because, god damn, too sexy to be legal!

Banned for banning someone as sexy as Dane from this thread!

(But I agree...damn he's sexy!)

Banned for being just as sexy!

Back
Top Bottom