Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ms. Mojito is on the move!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms Mojito

Star

ninjameditate.gif

• ¤ -- Ms. m o j i t o
Hi! I'm Ms Mojito, some call me Alana. Well enough chit chat, I'm sure you're here for one reason, unless your just snooping around. I seek someone who will respond with PMs that are worth waiting for. Other than that, my patience is valued amongst my role playing partners.

I'm open once again as I have lost one of my favorite partners so feel free to send those requests in.

+ I am not picky about spelling, I make a few errors so pardon my spelling
+ I don't use any messengers to role play I only PM or use threads
+ I don't have a monotonous schedule when it comes to work but I still tend to get on frequently. I can respond at least 2-5 times a week.
+ I write a minimum of six sentences every post.
+ I love men and women
+ I am always open to new ideas
+ My no no's : Gore, scat, water sports, transsexuals, hermaphrodites

My Latest Peeve!! ( You might wanna read this )

Okay, lately I've been getting people who consider themselves literate. Okay...I accept them and we begin role playing. After the first few lovely posts, I start to see a decline in both the quality and quantity of what I had originally assumed was a literate role players minimum post. All the way from maybe two paragraphs...to one paragraph...to one liners Okay, that ticks me off. If that happens I'm gonna drop you like and egg on a scolding sidewalk. Don't do it. It ticks me off. I can understand writers block but you have to pick yourself back up sooner or later. At least within the next two posts.

Okay, heres another one. I love romance. I breath romance in my role plays. Be able to dish out so much. I've been noticing a pattern as well with this. I detest instant romance. I like hate, action, betrayal a realistic slow build up of romance. Not every story ends in a happy ever after.

Genres
+ Medieval
+ Romance
+ Action
+ Fantasy ( including vampires, angels, demons, dragon warriors and such.)
+ Captured /Captor
+ Arranged Marriage
+ Stranger/Stranger
+ Friend/ Friend
+ General and Lady
+ Prince/Princess
+ Princess/Princess

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Favorite Combos

+ Romance/ Medieval / Action / Fantasy

(( Your character doesn't need to be in love with mine, I'm just into romance. I could always introduce a third character but instant romance is so uninteresting to me. I takes time for romance to manifest that's how I'd like it. ))

++ I have this plot involving A Lady of a keep or castle an the General. The keep is at risk of being bombarded and taken over but his majesties own army for personal purposes and the keep refuses to back down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Things I don't do
+ Game Rps
+ Movie Rps
+ Anime Rps
+ School Rps
+ Roleplays set in the future ( I suck at those )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Strangers In Bed

Rose was forced into marriage with the Duke of Fenrir at an age when she'd have been better off in a schoolroom than a ballroom. Directly after the ceremony her handsome husband promply fled to the continent, leaving the marriage unconsummated and Rose quite indignant. Now, she is one of the most well known ladies in London...living on the edge of scandal- desired by many men but resisting giving herself to anyone. Finally, the Duke of Fenrir, has returned home, to discover that his naive bride has blossomed into the toast of the ton. Which leaves him in the most uncomfortable position of discovering that he has the bad manners to be falling in love- with his own wife!

I'm listening to Taio Cruz - Dynamite, sipping on a glass of pinot grigio. I'm 22 and I'm off tonight...bring it on.
I think I'll start a roleplay with myself, lol. Let's see how this starts.

Elaine rolled her crystal blue eyes in a playful manner and nodded her head dismissively of the comment. Ava watched and realized that Seth was heading towards the crystal bowl of blood. As General Seth was busy filling glasses, Ava engaged in a quick conversation with an acquaintance, discussing how things have been going. " Elaine, you look as beautiful as ever, and you brought General Seth as your date? You never told me that you two were an item..." the green eyed brunette stated looking over Elaine's shoulder and at Seth as he approached with the glasses. "No...we’re simply..friends. Life long friends, we've known each other for so long, I guess you could say that we've grown on one another." she smiled. The brunette arched a brow of suspicion when Seth had brought the glass to her.

As Seth informed her of the blood's quality, she turned her eyes form him, only to find the brunette acquaintance gone. With a soft sigh she said casually with a soft familiar smile, "Cheers." Taking a sip of the best quality blood any vampire could ever come across. The color of the blood mingling with the crimson color of her lips as she felt the liquid arrows of warmth shoot through her entire body. "Thank you." she replied to Seth for the glass of liquid gold. Her finger running a full circle around the rim of the fine crystal creation that she now wrapped her slender fingers around.

Her eyes averting from her glass and to Seth. Pondering as to weather or not she should ask the question now lingering in her head. ' Could we ever be more than friends?' She, once again, pushed the resurfacing question back in her mind and continued to enjoy herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom