Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yummy <3 (Sho X Amaya)

"Ahh! that hurts" she yelled smiling feeling the phone hitting her. She looked at him and his surprise. "You thought I would leave you,just like that" she smiled flying down next to him."is it tasty ...what your ordered..." she grinned "cause my order is delicious " she said licking at his cheeks one more time.

He looked at her as he 'mussled' her face away with his hand. "WHY do you have to act like a slut 24/7...?" he asked with a dull expression.

She sighed as she sit down at his bed looking at him "what? now tell me you want me to act like a human or maybe an angel" she laugh "boy I'm a demon and farther more I'm a succubus...".She gazed at his face expression "can only be like that...never knew other feelings than that" she admitted seriously.

"Honesty, it seems there's nothing to your life other than sex....but than again, that's all you're made for no?" he asked her rolling his eyes although he knew that she was actually honest this time.

She sighed as she lowed her head not knowing why she would feel a bit strange and sad, but that were feeling she couldn't escape "Well exactly..." she whispered playing with her tail.

"..............." Tommy actually frowned as he watched her. Wait, why was he pittying her?

She rubbed her eyes as she didn't want to have those weired feelings on her head, tried to talk about something else "can I have a bite of your order" she whispered gazing at him deeply.

"What?" he asked as hs snapped back into reality but didn't understand what she just meant by her sentance.

"The food that your order earlier..." she stopped and looked at herself why would she try human food "never mind I'll just try eating my usual snack" she said.

"I am not a snack....." he said to her with a annoying glare. *sweat drop* "My pizza? I didn't know that succubus ate like humans...." he added looking at her.

"we don't eat as human's ...just wanted to try...that pizza thing" she admitted "but anyway I have you and it's ok". She got closer at him wrapping her hand around him and her tail around his leg "of course your not a snack, your a full dinner" she gazed him.

"Thanks...?" he asked *sweat drop* he moved his leg away from her tail atlhough it tried to stay wrapped around it.

She moved closer letting her tail wrapping again around his leg as she smiled looking at him "I'm getting hungry" she whispered in his ear before licking it.

"ook ok ok! You can have some of my dinner!" He yelped as he felt chills from her touch. Soon enough, his food arrive and he ate with her. He watched as she seemed to really enjoy body pleasure through other means. (I hope she doesn't eat it all) he thought as he ate and watched her pick a pineapple and put it into her mouth. "So you really never had pine apple?" he asked as he saw how she than played with the pepporoi.

Lilith gazed him wondering ( why wouldn't demons try this 'pizza' staff) as she was eating the pineapple. "This is tasty, not like you, but tasty." she said as she took a pepporoi ans licked it first. Her tail would just lying next to her not doing anything this time. "I never tried anything of this, wow it's tasty really" she said with a smile, as it was the first time she looked a bit friendlier.

"Good to know..." he said as he opened a can of soda. The smell and sound of fizzing soft drink was getting her attention as well as he drank.

She sniffed as she stopped eating and reached closer looking at the soft drink. "What is that?" she asked as she was smelling the can and looking at it like a puppy that starts to explore the world. "Let me try?" she ordered while she was looking at it.

He looked at her. "Ok....but go easy on this stuff; they're not necessary healthy so eating them often isn't good" he said to her as he handed her a can of soda. "And don't break a nail opening the can" he said actually smiling wondering if she knew how to open a can of soda.

Lilith cracked a evil smile sure about herself "Watch me boy" she said with confidence. She Took the can and held it in such a fashion that her thumb was in the middle of the can below the mouth. Making sure she was holding the can tight, but not tight enough to dent it. She had noticed Tommy the way he was holding it before he opened it.

Taping the surface of the can three times with her perfect nails to prevent fizzing. She placed the thumb of her opposite hand and place it directly on the rim of the can in front of the mouth. Then she pushed the pad of the thumb against the side of the can and pointed toward her other thumb. Last letting the nail or the pad of her middle finger under the "tab" of the can. Now Lilith would sure it would opened.Pulled the tab in such a fashion like she was trying to touch her thumb and middle finger together to manage to open it.

Applying pressure just to end up with a broken nail "Aggrr! you wish come true.Nya!" the young demon complained as she couldn't open the can. She moved close to him nuzzling against him "would you open this for me?" she asked as she was so curious to try the soda.​

"Um....." he said looking at her as he took the can. He opened it but asked, "What was that sound that you just made? "Nya"? are you a cat?" he asked actually a bit more suripised at the sound that she made rather than her fail attempt to open the soda can.

She took the can as she licked his cheek softly, smelling it so curious "When i'm relaxed it just comes out with out noticing..." she murmured at him still sniffing and looking at the can.

She licked a bit, placing th can on her mouth and drinking, the taste was something she had never tried. She sat on her knees totally driven by the taste as she started drinking it "This really tastes good" she said smiling.

He shook his head. Soon the food was finished as he laid on the bed. But he suddenly realized that that was keeping them from 'doing' it and keeping his mind at peace as he opened his eyes with not a second wasted. Sure enough, she was just above to be on top of him when he quickly stood up. "Still 'hungry'?????" he asked. *sweat dorp*

She got above him licking his cheeks few times as her tail would wrap around his waist. "hmmm...you taste better than any soda or pizza" she whispered in side his ear before licking him. She would push his shirt reviling his chest and starting kissing him and licking all the way till his lower parts.

STOP+!" he said as he held her head with his hands. She managed to move his shirt up but he stopped her from reaching at his pants with her hands and lips. He looked at her blushing and said. "I am going to let you leech the hell out of me!" he said outraged.

She grinned at him feeling his hands holding her head "I know you are!" she said "finally we agree at something". As she moved her hands above his pans stroking him up and down lustful. She spread her wings letting him see her wilder side again.

Back
Top Bottom