Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

welcome to { wonderland }

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeshire

Super-Earth
welcome to { wonderland } !

*notice!* as glad as I am to be getting quite a few interested parties, I do not have all the time in the world. so, that said, if you contact me now, I may not have the chance to RP with you, unless I weed some players out, so to say. thanks for the interest and my apologies!

jeshire wants roleplay; big surprise, huh?

I'll try keep things short and sweet. if you want to roleplay, just contact me through IM (you can find me on AIM at "wibbleiii"), PMs or on this thread; that said, I want to roleplay on IM primarily. I will not be as motivated to reply if the roleplay is on a thread or over PMs here; jeshire is lazy and busy college girl. (warning: as such, I am sometimes, and sometimes quite often, unavailable or unwilling to RP. it's a pain, I know.)

addendum: I do not have the time and effort to deal with whiny, demanding people. if you complain about how little I post sometimes or the fact that I do, on occasion, leave the computer without saying so (I try my best to warn my partners, but I can become distracted), we are not a good match. I am busy, therefore distractions may and probably will occur during the daytime. also: note that I don't RP 24/7, so don't wah-baby when I don't RP with you some nights.

I don't want to be a cold-hearted bitch, but dealing with your shit is not fun for me. get over it. c:

as a roleplayer, jeshire:
  • ;; can write from two to twelve (or more) paragraphs
    ;; would like to stick to anywhere from two sentences to a couple paragraphs for most roleplays

*note!* I've done my share of multiple paragraph roleplays. nowadays, I'm not looking to expand my writing capabilities; I'm here to have fun. for me, that means a "life action" sort of scenario where one character can ask a question -- even if it's a few words long -- and immediately get a response from the opposing character. this is not to say I dislike detail. just be economic about what sorts of details, i.e. leave out the fact your character's hair flows in the wind but leave in the fact his expression is pained. I *will* be kind of picky about this so if you have questions... ask!

that was not short and sweet at all; pardon me

;; knows proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation
    ;; plays girls and guys but is a girl and prefers to play girls

in a partner, jeshire likes:
  • ;; correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation
    ;; creativity
    ;; guys and girls, preferably guys
    ;; personality (i.e., be friendly, I don't bite hard c:)

in a roleplay, jeshire likes:
  • ;; freeform or rigid plot, depending on the roleplay type
    ;; somewhat believable characters
    ;; sex sex sex or plots plus sex
    ;; limitless boundaries
    ;; one-shot plots (preferably) -or- long term plots

*note!* by one-shot plots, I mean completing a small plot or scenario in one sitting; this typically takes a few hours depending on how fast posts are exchanged. this system allows for you and I to cover a different kink or scenario each time we RP. questions? ask!

rather than putting what I want to roleplay, I'll put up a list of things I'm currently craving and a list of things it'll take a shitload of convincing to get me to do. the rest is generally free game.

generally, jeshire plays as a submissive female. HOWEVER, I'm discovering a more dom side to myself that is quite entertaining. thus, depending on the plot/characters, I can play slightly femdom or ultra femdom instead of a sub. jeshire also plays sub and dom boys in mxm situations, but it will take some convincing to get me to do a dom boy opposite your sub girl.

in other words, I can do mxf, mxm, fxf (granted, I haven't done any of this), playing as the m or f and as the sub or dom.

kinks and things!

yay!
  • ;; vampires (NO SPARKLING FAGGOTS) -- traditional, Anne Rice, or particularly Vampire the Masquerade types
    ;; typical master/mistress x slave situation, potential for master/mistress x harem
    ;; maids and butlers!
    ;; varying uniforms both on men and women
    ;; playful or serious roughness
    ;; incest and twincest (yum!)
    ;; drama, humor, mystery, fluffy lovey dovey, abuse, typical love stories, odd circumstances, etc.
    ;; controlling or being controlled -- also, power play (mistress turned slave or vice versus)
    ;; personality and liveliness in characters
    ;; harem and reverse harem-type scenarios
    ;; mutual masturbation, vaginal, anal, threesomes (2m, 1f or 2f, 1m), foursomes (perhaps), blowjobs, titjobs, intercrural sex, frottage/grinding, clothed sex, partially clothed sex, regular ole' vanilla sex, pseudo-rape, etc.
    ;; younger partners together, younger v. older partner
    ;; milfs & dilfs!
    ;; students, teachers, tutors, close friends, neighbors, rivals, bosses, secretaries, etc.
    ;; priests, nuns, religious people... things
    ;; the list goes on and on~

convince me
  • ;; complete noncon -- receiving or giving

nooooooooooooooooo way
  • ;; things that belong on the toilet
    ;; expansion, transformation, inflation, etc.
    ;; gore & vore

*note!* blood is okay. some detail of wounds is okay. but I don't want to read excessive detail about someone's guts spilling out or how someone masturbates with another's entrails.

;; uhhhh other stuff I can't think of right now. yeah.

well, I've run out of brain power for the time being, but I'll see about coming back here and detailing things out a little more. in general though, if you have any sort of idea just run it by me and I'll see what I can do!

WELL, I am going to bed presently, but feel free to send messages while I am asleep. :D good night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom