Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

angelduskgirlcat list of rps 1x1 only with any male rping partners only.

Who is your favourite Mortal Kombat character?

• Scorpion

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Sonya Blade

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Sub-Zero

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Princess Kitana

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Johnny Cage

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm angeldsukgirlcat and I'm looking for any males that might be interested in any of my rps I love to do 1X1 only with a straight male rping partner only".

"I would like my rps to have a bit of romance between the two characters only, and it will eventually lead into sex."

"If any males are interested in doing any of these rps with me over e-mail, or over the pms please pm me to let me know ok."
My list of rps I love to rp about 1x1 only with male rping partners only.

1. 1X1 Male VampireXMortal Girl rp.
2. 1X1 Male half Human/half werewolf
3. 1X1 Male DragonXFemale elf Archer
4. 1X1 Male KnightXFemale Princess rp.
5. 1X1 Male Jedi KnightXFemale Jedi Knight rp.
6. 1X1 Male SamuraiXFemale Ninja rp.
7. 1X1 Male NinjaXFemale Ninja rp.
8. 1X1 Male SuperheroXFemale Citizen rp.
9. 1X1 Male friendXFemale Friend rp.
10. 1X1 Male TeacherXFemale Student rp.
11. 1X1 Male College roomateXFemale College Roomate rp.
12. 1X1 Male CowboyXCowgirl rp. They are both humans only.
13. 1X1 Male Neko CatboyXFemale Neko Catgirl rp.
14. 1X1 Male Pirate CaptainXFemale Pirate Captive rp.
15. 1X1 Male SummonerXFemale Summoner rp.
16. 1X1 Male KnightXFemale Princess rp.
17. 1X1 Male PrinceXFemale Princess rp.
18. 1X1 FF6 rp. Looking for any males that could possibly rp as Shadow The ninja,Locke,and King Edgar only. I'll be rping as Terra,Celes, Sabin and my female made-up white ninja character and her name is Kira.
19. 1X1 FF7 rp. Need a male to rp as Vincent Valentine only. i'll be rping as my female made-up white ninja character and her name is Tanja.
20. 1X1 G.I. Joe rp. Need a male to rp as Snake Eyes only he is the black ninja dude and I have a good plot idea in mind. In this rp Snake eyes is allowed to talk.
21. 1X1 Pokemon rp. Need a male to rp as Lance the dragon trainer. I'll be rping as a female pokemon trainer that turns into a female pokemorph form of the female version of Lugia.
22. 1X1 Power Ranger rp. Need a male to rp as Tommy aka known as The Green Dragon Ranger.
23. 1X1 Mortal Kombat rp. I need a male to rp as Sub-zero1,Scorpion, and Reptile only.
24. 1X1 ThorXFemale Princess rp. I need a male to rp as "The God Of Thunder." Which is odin son and if males are interested in this rp please pm me right away.
25. 1X1 Teen Titans rp. I'll be rping as a female made-up teen titan character and her name is Tanja.
26. 1X1 Transformers rp. I need a male that could possbily rp as Megatron,StarScream,Bumblebee and their human friend Sam. I'll be rping as Optimus Prime, Ironhide,my female made-up autobot character and her name is Kira and her human friend and her name is Angel. If any mlaes are interested in doing this rp with me please pm me for more info ok.

Pm me for more details about plot ideas I have in mind for these rps,or just post here if any males are interested in any of these rps with me.

I already pm you back for the plot idea for my 1X1 Pokemon rp. May we please do this rp over the pms please and thank-you Skylar23?

Ok with me,if I do not reply anymore to our rp I've gone to bed ok,just letting you know this ahead of time ok Sky. "To all of my rping partners:"If I do not reply anymore to our rps i've gone to bed ok."

I've sent you a Yahoo message about possible role-play ...hope to hear from you I like the idea of teacher / student....male friend/ female friend seduction?

PM me, 5,6,7,8, and 23. I was wondering if we could alter 8 to be 2 superheroes? Or possibly male villianxfemale superhero?

I'd be interested to play Scorpion and Sub Zero on 23.

3. 4 5. 6. 7. 11. 12. 13. 16.
Those are the ones I would be interested in playing, especially 3, but I also like the knight x princess one and the Jedi one. I kinda am hesitant on sending you another PM because You didn't respond to the first and i dont want you to think i am a creep or something. I might have just joined last night but I am not new to Roleplaying. PM me if you want to (And reply to my other PM please >.< I hate waiting)

Thank-you,I already sent you a pm Fish is yum. I was in bed when I got your pm,and sure we can do any of those rps,I have plot ideas for those rps I think.

Plot idea for an 1X1 Male NinjaXFemale Ninja rp.

The setting takes place where one of the other ninjas found a male ninja badly injuried from trying to defeat the dark ninja of fire/darkness all by himself. The ninja carried him to the healing room and the ninja set him down in the bed and knew who it was,and hoped that the healing ninja Kira could help this ninja wounds at any cost. The ninja leaves the injuried ninja in a room by himself and the ninja servant went to try to find Kira and tell her who it is that needs help at any cost.
The ninja finds Kira and said to her,``Excuse me Miss Kira we found your friend badly injuried he needs your help,you better go and see him and tend to his wounds right away miss Kira ok.``
Kira nods her head and she heads to the room where her friend is in and she whispered to him very quietly,``Your not strong enough to take on that ninja leader,you`ll need my help,I will tend to your wounds please wake up.`(d. Your rping as Kira male ninja friend that is badly injuried ok. if any males are interested in doing this rp pleae pm me to let me know.))

I have more plot ideas for more of my 1x1 rps I love to do only with any male rping partners only.

It's been a while since i've done an 1X1 Male NekoboyXFemale Neko Catgirl rp. i'll think of a good interesting plot idea for number 13 ok and I g2g now it's my bedtime ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom