Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Eager to please Sub-Female Looking for a Dom Male 1x1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiden Crowley

Planetoid
Hi, Aiden Crowley here...

I'm looking for a one on one rp. I prefer roleplaying opposite males, but I have no problem rping opposite a female with a male character. I have great grammer, spelling and post length. I usually give as good as I get so no worries on length. I like to rp as close together as possible, meaning PM's or threads if possible. I don't mind IM's but I will only use skype. I enjoy tenderness a 'fluff' in my rp's... but this isn't a rule, I know that in some pairings it is quite impossible.

Anything not in my list, PM me anyway. I'm open to new ideas...

If you're interested please PM me. I'm not an ogre and I promise to do my best to reply to everyone.

Rules
No one-liners
No asterix actions (Except OOC)
At least 1 paragraph (Three or four sentences) of a post
Fairly good grammer

Generic
Student/Student
Student/Teacher (preferably Music or English Teacher)
Emo Girl/ Bad Boy
Kidnapped/Kidnapper (Stockholm Syndrome Character available)
Servant/Master (Female 'Butler')
Slave/Master

Sci-fi/Fantasy
Ghost/Human
Angel/Human
Demon/Human
Vampire/Human (Please no Twilighting -_-)
Dragonball/Z/GT (I don't care which, yes I have a female OC for this rp and I would prefer someone with at least some good background with it)

Pokemon NOTE: Bonus points for Fire Pokemon...
Trainer/Pokemon
Trainer/Trainer
Pokemon/Pokemon
T.Rocket/Trainer
T.Rocket/T.Rocket
T.Rocket/Pokemon

Anything not seen here, just ask and I'll usually give it a go.

------>I ALSO PLAY MALES <------

But I do tend to only do m/m, sorry...

Cravings
Creator/Creation - A young girl is living rough in the city junkyard when she stumbles upon a beat up human android. She brings him back to life and he swears to protect her and care for her at all costs. He cares for her more than his own safety, trusting that she will fix him up when he was damaged. Eventually, being around a human for so long he gains affection for her and her caring ways.

Courtesan/Customer - A high earner in the local Courtesan House is visited by her favourite customer. She pleases him as she always does and he asks her to come away with him, as he always does. This time, when she says 'One day' he produces papers to show her that she now belongs to him. To begin with he treats her well, giving her an almost free run of his home. He has her whenever he chooses, but when he decides to share her and she disobeys he turns violent and hurtful towards her.

Kinks
RH Kinks
F-List Kinks
Favourite - Bonus points if you cater to these
Yes - Not bothered either way
Maybe - Convince me... some are more likely than others to be changed
No - Unless you have a brilliant argument for it, no way

Either
Kidnapping
OR
Slave X Master
OR