Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for role-play[MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowNinja4d4

Banned
Banished
Editted!

Okay, editing this to show all I'm willing to do! ALL pairs I do are male female, and no Futanari for me thank you. I'm willing to do smut or big plot filled rp's as well. I'll try to keep this list short, I COULD go into more detail as to settings but I like to figure out what my partner likes as I don't have particular preferences. Just run it by me and we'll see where we get. Here's pairs I like to do.

teacher/student
college student/high school student
werewolf/human
Solider/civilian/other
Demon/Human
Angel/Human
god/human/Demi-god

that's all the NORMAL(fairly much) pairs I can think of...here's the much more extensive list of the more "taboo" things I'll do.

cousin/cousin
uncle/niece
aunt/nephew
Father/daughter
Mother/son
brother/sister

and of course, step parents and siblings.

Something I prefer in my rp partner is a person who gets into how the character is feeling, and actually types OUT the emotional responses the character has to specific stimuli. The way they say things, how they react to things said, How they're feeling on the inside and how this affects their behavior/the way they hold themselves.

I don't want to just go "simple"...I want detail, passion, I want the characters to feel ALIVE!....but please don't just go like, 5 super long paragraphs on your ONE character...In books a specific character does not get that much face time unless the book is specifically about them.

Roleplaying is about TWO characters made by TWO people separately who then interact. Around 3 paragraphs is fine, just don't make them too terribly long, leave me space to work and react!

my rabbit hole is here

Thanks for reading that rant and hope I hear from a potential role-play partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom