Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Indepth On/Off's & Plot Ideas - Heavily Updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doom Cookie

Planetoid
WELCOME!​

One of the first things anyone will notice about me is that I’m generally a very bubbly, talkative, person. I love to talk, ask questions, and generally get to know the people I roleplay with. If we click really well, then our threads will go along really well. Also, I tend to ask a lot of questions, not because I’m trying to irritate you, but because I’m naturally a very curious person. Not to mention I believe that the more you ask about a plot the more likely it is going to succeed. I like to discuss my plots in depth before starting them, just so you’re warned. So if you come to me wanting a specific roleplay, please have in mind what you’re looking for, otherwise you may get irritated by my questions.

Something everyone should know about me is that I’m very picky about who I roleplay with, and I apologize. I tend to be a grammar Nazi sometimes, but really I just look for being able to read the post. Pet peeve: Going in between present and past tense. Can’t stand it! Also! I do look for good posts, I realize that if what’s currently going on in the scene only leaves space for a smaller post then I’m probably not going to get much. But you can give me a lot by being descriptive! Tell me what your character is thinking!! No one knows them better then you, so fill me in. I love details, even the smallest ones are fantastic and help the plot.

When it comes to posting I generally take one to three days, if it’s been longer let me know. Another pet peeve: Being pestered to post. Asking me how the post is going or if I have any questions is one thing, but constantly asking me if I’m going to post is another. Normally my muse is very good; sometimes it’s not so hot. I’m very articulate with my posts, if I don’t think they sound right, or if I think I can better, then I’m going to pick at the post until I have it right. Never think that I’m ignoring you!! If I simply can’t do it, trust me, you’ll know when I know. I never ignore people.

Sexual Ons & Offs Worth Pointing Out
ONS
  • Bondage
  • Foreplay
  • Lactating
  • Sex Apparel
  • Sex Toys
  • Switch Partners
  • Cum Inflation

TRY
  • Menses
  • Others
OFFS
  • Foot Play
  • Gaining Weight
  • Fisting
  • Navel Play
  • Pain and Torture

NEVER
  • Vore
  • Needle Play
  • Scat/Watersports/Bathroom Play

ONS
Bondage
”Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me. So tie me up and throw me down and show my how much you like me.” Very, very, true. I enjoy being restrained, tied to a bed, blind-folded, cuffed. You name it, it’ll probably get me hot and sticky. Mind you! Normal sex is amazing too when it’s full of passion and caring, but still.. this’ll get me every time.

Foreplay
It really is a must. I want to be driven mad, I want to be teased until I can’t take it any more. Believe me, I’ll make you feel the same way if you like. I love to tease and be teased. I love to bite, scratch and pull. Anything that will bring that need to climax closer while keeping it at an agonizing distance.

Lactating
Most would see it as gross, but I think it’s hot. Mind you, when I end up doing that in real life with my baby in the future, then that may change. But for now I think that it’s a very sexual thing.

Sex Apparel
Oh baby! Break out the leather! Lace is amazing too! Either describe it well or give me pictures, either way, it adds to sexual tension! <3

Sex Toys
While they aren’t needed, even in FxF roleplay, they can still be used. I enjoy them. If you want to tie me up and leave something to torture me, be my guest! All for stuff like that.

Switch Partners
I’m a switch myself, so sometimes I want to dominate, sometimes I want to be dominated, having a partner who can switch things around with me is really a blessing. In some types of roleplays it may be needed.

Cum Inflation
You know what…. Sometimes I just want to feel dirty. And being filled to my limit with cum will definitely give me that feeling.

TRY
Menses
I’ve never done it on my period, and blood really isn’t a horrible thing for me I guess so long as I don’t smell it. But seeing as I can’t smell it through my computer, we’re good. I’m not gunna run around and ask for it, I’ll do it if someone else asks though.

Others
To be perfectly honest, I’m really open to just about anything. Even if I dislike something I will still try it if it’ll make a person happy. The only thing I won’t budge on is my nevers.
OFFS
Foot Play
I really don’t like feet. I don’t like my feet touched, licked, anything like that. It kinda freaks me out a little bit. Just a warning. Again, if you like feet and wish to roleplay something with feet then just talk to me about it. I may change my mind depending on the plot.

Gaining Weight
Please no. I just… I have personal issue with it. Being a girl who is just a little over weight in high school… life was horrible. I really don’t want to go through with anything to do with weight gain. Call me insecure, sorry.

Fisting
I’m sorry, but I never want to be stretched that far, nor will I stretch anyone else like that. It just sounds painful… and kinda gross.

Navel Play
Belly buttons smell and are kinda gross. End of story.

Pain and Torture
I’m the type of person that gets off with a little pain, but cries at anything more. Literally. I don’t want to go though anything that will cause permanent damage, and extended pain.

NEVER
Vore
The thought of being a cannibal is really… just…. Ew. I’m sorry. I can’t do this one at all.

Needle Play
I have a major phobia with needles in real life! I can’t even roleplay with them. This one is forever a no.

Scat/Watersports/Bathroom Play
It leaves the body for a reason, because it’s bad to be in it. I can’t see a single reason as to why I would want to put it back into my body. Sorry.

[size=12pt]Ons & Offs to a Roleplay[/size]
ONS
  • Grammar
  • Proper Sentences
  • Well developed Paragraphs
  • Posts with length!
  • Description
  • Thoughts
OFFS
  • Repetition
  • Small Posts
  • Post that give nothing to go off.
  • Doing roleplays through messenger.

ONS
Grammar/Proper Sentences
Spelling isn’t so much an issue as the way your sentences are written. While I will never roleplay with a person who’s post are in chat speak; I also can’t seem to roleplay with people who can’t form proper sentences. I’m sorry, but it really is true; it irritates the hell out of me.

Well developed Paragraphs
My kind of paragraphs are four to six sentences long, if you can give me more go ahead! But two sentences are not a paragraph. Ever.

Posts with length!
Really, I can’t stand tiny posts that are like two paragraphs long. Sometimes small posts are required, but seriously, don’t do this to me all the time. It’s a quick way to have me leave a thread.

Description
I can’t physically see what’s going on, you have to tell me! Even if it’s a small thing that seems insignificant, tell me anyways!

Thoughts
I LOVE to know what your character is feeling! Even if my character doesn’t know it, I still want to know it!! They help build a post and add to it tremendously.
OFFS
Repetition
Please, please, please to write a post where you say one thing and then just restate it so that it makes the post look longer. It’s really irritating.

Small Posts
If the roleplay is something where smaller posts are kinda all either person can give, then that is one thing. But when I’m giving good, healthy, posts and getting small ones in return… that’s kinda irritating. Well, really irritating. I don’t like it at all. Please, if you’re having troubles adding content to your posts, talk to me. I have lots of ideas and suggestions for finding stuff.

Post that give nothing to go off.
Ok, normally in a roleplay someone will do something, and then the other person will reply, responding to what they did and then continuing on by doing something after that. Correct? Well, I hate posts that don’t do that, why? Because it leaves me creating everything that happens and the other character just responding. If I wanted a roleplay like that I’d simply write the story myself. Please don’t put me through that.

Roleplaying through Messenger
I can't really begin to describe how much I hate doing this. I want a plot, a story, something that will take time to do. Messenger doesn't allow that. Don't have me spend a lot of time coming up with a good plot only to tell me you want to do it on messenger or will only do it there, because that won't fly. I won't do messenger roleplays, and I won't budge on that.

Here is my RH: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Doomy​

RE: Open to Play

Ok, so this is going to be my thread from now on for plots I want. Not sure how many will go in here, but at the moment I have a few ideas. Forgive my scatter brain.

Idea one. [Back down the rabbit hole]
ALRIGHT! So, who's seen the new Alice in Wonderland by Tim Burton!? It is currently my new favorite. It's unique and Jonny Depp is just amazing. ANYWAYS! In the end of the movie when the Mad Hatter and Alice are saying good bye it appears that there might be some shared feelings between the two. What I want, is a story where Alice goes back. She's a little older, but the hatter isn't. This time, on her return visit, she remembers everything. She finds the Hatter and the story continue from there. I would like a relationship between the two of them. Whether that is a one-night-stand or something more.

Idea two. [Everyone loves a redhead]
Another movie one: Final Fantasy VII Advent Children. If you hadn't noticed, my redhead I want is Reno. I would like my own character, to run into Reno and strike up a friendship that turns to more. I personally enjoy how energetic and weird Reno is, so I'll expect that in the thread. Plot ideas are fairly open as to what to have them doing.

Idea three. [Cold as ice]
Anime: InuYasha. I would love a roleplay with a character of my own and Sesshomaru. Seshi is normally cold and distant, but I want a story where he falls for one of his maids. In in castle he has attendants who do house keeping, cooking, things such as that. On one of Seshi's trips to through the land he owns he finds a woman scavenging and eating some of the wild berries growing on his property. He takes the woman and forces her to work for him, but only because he finds her exceptionally beautiful. She is to be his chamber maid. One day, she walks into his bathroom to clean up, only he taking a hot bath. He asks her to rub his sore muscles on his back and torso, then drags her hand lower. It continues from there. [noncon at some point, roughness] There are several other things that I was thinking about for ideas, but I don't want to type them all out atm. [Will play male or female for my character, I don't have to play a female]

Idea four-one. [I wanna stay with you]
Fruits Basket. Fruits Basket is a manga/anime about a family cursed by the Zodiac. If they are hugged by a member of the opposite sex, who isn't part of the zodiac, they turn into their zodiac animal for a short period of time. What I would like, is a thread for Tohru and Kyo. The plot line is open, I just ask that my partner have read most, some or all of the series.

Idea four-two. [He really is a prince]
Fruits Basket again. Only Tohru and Yuki. The plot line is very open, like the other. My one requirement stands: my partner has read most, some or all of the series.

Idea four-three. [Two is better than one]
Fruits Basket. TohruxYukixKyo. Not gunna lie, this one is mainly just for the sex. The other two are more plot, this one is not. My one requirement stands: my partner has read most, some or all of the series.

Idea five. [A bond easy broken]
Kingdom Hearts. SoraxRiku. Again, open plot line. Just really like the pairing and want something with them.

Idea six. [Hidden behind shadows]
Final Fantasy. Vincent Valentine. Very open plotline. I can play a male or female for him.

Idea seven. [Daddy Issues]
Alright! Sooo, anyone up for a little incest? I'm not sure why, but I kinda want to do a thread between a little girl (minimum age of 16) and her father. She doesn't have to be little, actually, I really think I prefer it be sometime in puberty. Not a big.. what's the word... yea. Just not into the little kid thing much so it just would do me no good as far as getting my rocks off. Very open plot, can be noncon or consensual.

Idea eight. [Cruel and Unusual Punishment]
Soo.. I want a thread where I have a master, a mean master. Like... tie me up and make me take it from an animal or something. Mean. This thread will be long in Extreme. Just.. no vore, no bathroom play. Plot is very open. <3

Idea nine. [Kept Secrets]
Two people who are best friends in real life care for each other as more then friends. They both tell themselves that they shouldn't say anything because they don't want to ruin their friendship. A pastime both of them love to partake in is video games, so when the new KH game comes out that puts them in their hero's shoes they're both pretty phyced. But they don't make a plan to play with each other. Out of sheer dumb luck they happen to pick the same server and get paired together. The more they play with each other, the more they begin to like each other. So they start talking about their lives, the people they care for; never giving anything specific of course. After a few months, they decided to meet because they told each other how they felt. Without the friendship barrier, it was easy to let it slip. Then when they meet up, their confused, happy, possibly scared. And .. we can discuss it from there. But ... we should run through monsters and other such things in the game as well.

For now, that is it. Post in here, or PM me to talk about anything.
Picture ideas!!!! Alright what I'm going to do is post some pictures I really like and leave them open for anything. If you come up with an idea for one of the pictes, let me know. <3

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5
Picture 6
Picture 7
Picture 8
Picture 9
Picture 10
Picture 11
Picture 12