Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Submissive female looking for a dominant male

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vive

Super-Earth
*waves at everyone*
I'm looking for someone to roleplay over AIM or maybe YIM if I could get some help to make it healthy again, at the moment it doesn't seem to like me that much so I'd prefer AIM.

As for who I'd be looking for I'm open except for a few criterias:
*I'm not perfect myself but at least I try my best to write as proper as I can and I'm no big fan of short forms like how r u and so on.
*I prefer talking/roleplaying with dominant males, not submissive males nor dominant/submissive girls
*I prefer to be able to talk at least a bit outside the whole roleplaying aspect and not just roleplay without knowing anything about my partner. I think it gets better and better the more you know about what the partner might like.
*I usually roleplay a bit more topheavy characters so it would be a good thing if you at least liked a bit bigger breasts and some bonus points if you like a bit bigger than that

As for settings I'm rather openminded but I usually tend to end up in modern setting ones and some sci-fi ones. At the moment my cravings are trying out a scene with nurse/patient pairing and maybe even a teacher/student one.

If you are still reading and it seems interesting then please send me a PM here or on AIM, looking forward to hearing from you! *hugs*

Vive said:
*waves at everyone*
I'm looking for someone to roleplay over AIM or maybe YIM if I could get some help to make it healthy again, at the moment it doesn't seem to like me that much so I'd prefer AIM.

As for who I'd be looking for I'm open except for a few criterias:
*I'm not perfect myself but at least I try my best to write as proper as I can and I'm no big fan of short forms like how r u and so on.
*I prefer talking/roleplaying with dominant males, not submissive males nor dominant/submissive girls
*I prefer to be able to talk at least a bit outside the whole roleplaying aspect and not just roleplay without knowing anything about my partner. I think it gets better and better the more you know about what the partner might like.
*I usually roleplay a bit more topheavy characters so it would be a good thing if you at least liked a bit bigger breasts and some bonus points if you like a bit bigger than that

As for settings I'm rather openminded but I usually tend to end up in modern setting ones and some sci-fi ones. At the moment my cravings are trying out a scene with nurse/patient pairing and maybe even a teacher/student one.

If you are still reading and it seems interesting then please send me a PM here or on AIM, looking forward to hearing from you! *hugs*

I think I fit your bill. I'll PM you.

Bumping, would love to try a heroine-villain pairing with a really mean villain.. But also open for other ideas *nods*

I can do a villain role.
Very dominant male here.

I was hoping you would indulge me in a little kink of mine.
Younger male (16-22) vs older female (27 and up)

Back from a few hectic weeks or work with some more time ahead of me, would be fun to do something new.

Would love to do a roleplay with me meeting a fully makeuped clown.. It might sound weird but I've always had a thing for makeuped clowns, a bit of fear mixed with fascination.. Preferable a really mean clown too *smile*
Feel free to send me a message here or on AIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom