Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[MXF] Beasts/Interracial/Incest/More

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have recently edited this post and made more organized as well.

I am literate roleplayer and have been roleplaying for many years. I can easily adapt my post length, but I do ask that you don't give me any one liners. I also must insist upon the proper grammar and try to limit the spelling errors. I know, I make them too, but I try to correct myself, as well as proper punctuation my sentences and using correct capitalization's.

I do enjoy pure smutt rp's, but I also enjoy ones where this a plot and storyline. Either one suits me just fine. I don't rp over pm's, I may rp over messengers, but that is a big 'may'. I prefer forums.

Another thing, I don't care about your gender irl. I will not ask for it, and I don't want you telling me it for I just don't care. I won't give out mine either. With that being said about 'irl', I work Fri-Sundays, 14 hour shifts. So, there is a strong, definite chance I may not be on those days. Sometimes I can managed a way online on Sundays, but that is rare. My internet has been choppy for some reason as of late, so please forgive me and I disappear during the week. Typically, I am good for Mon-Thurs, 7:30 am - 5pm, and sometimes later. However, that does not mean I will be glued to the screen. I do have to eat and there may be something I have to do. I am only human irl after all.

Wants/Will Do's

-Beasts
-Canines
-Consensual
-Demons
-Dragons
-Excessive Semen/Cum
-Fantasy
-Furries /My character won't be one though.
-Horses
-Incest
-Interracial [Big Black Guy&Small White Girl]
-Large Cocks/Dicks
-Modern
-Pure Smutt
-Rape
-Tentacles
-Tigers
-Victorian

Don't Want/Won't Do

-Any type of toilet play. IE: Scat, Watersports, Etc.
-Female x Female (have plenty of those at the moment)
-Futanari (have plenty of those as the moment)
-Mother x Son pairings
-Where my character is older than yours.
-First time for my partner's characters, that is just a pain in the butt.
-The youngest my character will ever be is 15. That is the very youngest.
-First & Second Person Rping...I only do THIRD PERSON.

Parings
(Everything in bold is my character, these are also just some pairings off the top of my head.)

-Big Black Guy x Small White Girl
-Furry x Female Character
-Pokemon x Trainer
-Dog/Wolf/Hybrid x Female Character
-Dragon x Female Character
-Father x Daughter
-Older Brother x Younger Sister
-Brother-In-Law x Wife
-Horse x Female Character
-Tiger x Female Character
-Alien (tentacles) x Female Character

-I can/will do more pairings, just ask.

Now, as far plots go, I'm freshly out of the wood-work and my mind is shot. I appreciate any thoughts/suggestions. I should be adding plots soon.

RE: Seeking FxF/Futa and Interracial RP

A character of mine, which can be used for anything:
Name: Elyssia
Height: 5'3"
Appearance: Image Reference Depending upon the roleplay, I may switch her to being blond and blue eyed.
Loves: Animals, Cooking, Reading, Swimming
Bio: She is a wise and talented young female who loves a good time. She can have her moments she appears to be a jerk, but she can be quite lovable as well. Her fantasies are unlimited. She has something unique about her body where it has a unique adaptation to healing, for example, even if she has sex, her body can heal to the point where she is nice and tight once more. She loves the feeling of something inside of her, whether it be an object, penis -not caring if it is a man or woman's, fingers, or even tongue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom