Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heather's Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heather

Dust
Hello~ I'm Heather and this is my roleplay search thread. I've roleplayed for several years, but haven't for a few months now. I'm currently craving nonconsensual roleplays, and would love any good plots you might have with that as a major aspect. I'd prefer to roleplay in PMs, and will roleplay with both genders. Though, I usually have a preference for F/M roleplays, I've had a few very good F/F roleplays, so I won't rule it out, :)

I would love to do plots revolving around OC superheroes. I'm very caught up in the new YJ cartoon, but I'd prefer to roleplay in a made-up superhero 'verse, because I'm far too fannish about YJ. The sorts of things I love to play with in superhero roleplays is secret identities, hero/villain conflict, hero rivalries, and things along those lines, especially when combined with rape. A roleplay where the heroine lets herself be raped in her civilian identity to hide her secret identity? <3<3<3

Any other plots I would be glad to think about, I'm willing to think about most things, though I have some weird tastes sometimes. PM with your ideas. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom