Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exile

Planetoid
I was thinking of playing a character where everyone in the world is a futa hermaphrodite (as in breast with both penis just above the vagina). Here are some ideas

Scenario 1:
In a modern setting where rape is accepted and is the excepted start to a relationship. However you could only rape an individual who doesn't have a neck collar indicating who they belong to or own. Nor could you intoxicate and must wrestle their victim with no weapons without assistance, though the victim could have bystanders intervene to save them.

*Edit*
Scenario 2:

In a school setting where a student is failing gym class due to missing too many days, and since gym is a requirement to pass the students were allow to attend after hours for them to pass. Taking advantage of this my character managed to arrange a make up session to so the two of our characters would be taking gym by ourselves. When the instructor was called away and our characters were sent to the shower early my character makes her move and attempts to rape or seduce your character.
*/edit* Sorry Scenario 2 is closed due too much demand.

Scenario 3:

Warning bestiality in this scenario.... In a world where dogs races are among the most popular events in the world and during the age before modern science was invented some particular theory developed. Many people believed that draining a dog of cum made him lighter and thus faster. However to keep mating rights expensive young girls were hired to service dogs. These girls were often 13 or 14 years old hired from poor families to sleep in the dog pens and freely offer themselves to the dogs. Since Lisa is the owner's first service girl the owner decided to take it upon herself to show Lisa how to service her canines.

Scenario 4:

With two nations at war during roman times the invading army often raped and pillage the defeated towns. After a long and brutal stalemate the invading army finally reached the town and their commander ordered a rape and pillage of the town to demoralize the country.

Scenario 5:

The oracle of Tymara the goddess of nature and fertility, was imbued with seemly eternal life and beauty and cure anyone's infertility. The oracle is well over 100 years old but doesn't look a day over twenty, but results seem to be guaranteed. As result many couples travel far and wide to seek her council, but only services married couples. During the console she would take the one looking to become pregnant for special services.

Hi I'm new here and I was hoping this could be my first RP. I love futa and I think Scenario 2 would rock. I was also hoping I could be a female futa as well as your character being a futa. Let me know if you're still interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom