Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Request Yuri and Straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lila Lupin

Star
Okay so I'm a little bored with the regular flow of things. I'm looking for females or at least well played female characters. I'll tell you now I'm not all for the chicks with big breasts. In fact very rarely do I find it attractive. Usually I only like it if it's from characters from certain animes and even then I'm picky. Anyways what I'm really craving is an rp between an OC of mine and Yuroichi from bleach but I'm up for anything honestly. I'll warn you that I prefer plot based storylines. I'm not all into a sex driven rp. I like to be creative and descriptive, and also I expect more than just 2 or three lines. I like to rp in paragraphs. If you can dish out more than I usually do then I'll try to match you. The least I ask is at least 1 paragraph. Description is not the enemy. Just giving you a heads up, cause most people think that they can give like 2 or 3 lines when their partners is giving like 3 paragraphs and the rp will still survive. I like good grammar and am constantly under attack by plot bunnies. Now that that's out of the way, if you're still interested then what kind of MxF rp are you looking for? Just pm me if your interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom