Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Various Ideas For Smut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid Kiss

Meteorite
So, hi, guys and girls. I'm a female roleplayer that roleplays submissive females. Sometimes I will try Bi RP but most of the time you'll see me looking for Heterosexual play.

Girl-roleplayers may play males, if they do not mind and don't pressure me into doing the same.

Also I'm looking for dominants, guys, so if your character is the type that needs a lot of seducing and flirtation before he'll ever get the hint to try to bed one of my girls, you might as well look for someone else. Thank you! ^_^ And now, please, read on as more plots are thought of and added on a thought by thought basis.

57218a5d679930a0300c34ef61fa3653e62241308ae4.jpg

Subway Perverts x Teen Girl
Gang-bang/Pseudo Rape/Rape RP

Females should never ride alone on the subway, but when a teenager is kept late for detention, her home is so far away that public transportation seems to her a much more safe method of getting home than walking through two bad parts of town to make it back home. She's mistaken. Boarding, she finds herself in a car full of males. Horny males of all kinds of ages. It isn't long before they go from fondling her to stripping her and from fingering her to fucking her~.

87431a87d5ecc7cc126d3d25954895041b11.jpg

Younger Brother x Older Sister
Drugging, Surprise Sex, Incest

Virgin older sister comes home (college aged) for the holidays only to discover her parents are out of town visiting relatives for the next few days but that her younger brother, a high school teenager, has been left to look after the house. Seeing his golden opportunity the brother sneaks drugs into his older sis's food and drink, having always lusted for her in the past. He takes her to bed when he's sure the drugs have kicked in, and she's too hot with aphrodisiac and weakened by mild sedatives to fight back.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom