Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tentacle? Alien? Enslavement? M/F

Status
Not open for further replies.

LexiDarkMoon69

Planetoid
Notice​
Please, please, please, please do NOT ask me to jump into a messenger. I would much prefer doing things in the forum.
Secondly, I am fairly open to ideas as long as I am submissive. I will not change this facet of my characters.
Thirdly, please me serious, no one likes let downs who show interest and then vanish.

Now, read on for ideas or feel free to reply/PM me your own naughty twists. Willing to modify, these are just ideas after all.

Scene 1:
Female working as cleaning staff for downtown hotel. Works late and often crashes in the hotel to avoid going back to her crummy apartment and obnoxious roommate.
Wanted: Tentacle creature/alien that has been lurking about the town by night. Creature is male and seeks to reproduce to advance its kind. Sees the woman taking out trash one night from a dark alley and slips into the hotel. From there, enslaves female to begin reproducing its brood and to pleasure itself.

Scene 2:
Female college student who spends a lot of time in the campus library... but not for studying. Female often fantasizes and masterbates, sneaking peeks with her laptop to "special sites." A male "student" has been stalking her without her knowing. One night, while female is working late, male follows her out to her car. Male asks for a ride home, claiming his car has broken down. Female lets him in the car and drives him to his "home". Turns out the male is an alien disguised as a human and has been itching for a new human "toy" to play with to add to his collection.

Scene 3:
Like tentacle/alien/master scenes, but have your own ideas? Let me know!

-Lexi

hi there, lets do the scene 1....

He walked down the dark alley, wearing a long coat disguised as human...
there, one of them, a female, his blood pulsing rapidly, he needed to reproduce quickly or loosing the eggs.
an open door behind her, he sneaked in and found another open door, looks like the managers office
there he waited in the darkness, she would have to pass here and then ...he opened his coat to get his 'arms' ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom