Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question on Request Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm making my frst request thread, and a great majority of my pairings and plots are M x M or M x F where I prefer to play the male - should I just tack them on in my thread within the female requst forum, or keep them separate and put them in the male request forum so that I have a thread in both places? Or just submit the same thread once in both places with the full listing?

Really I've seen people do all of the above before, but I think having a separate thread in either subsection gets the best results. Maybe with a link to the other at the bottom in case they are interested in playing a different role.

I have two character that have different Versions for example My Fox/Dragon Anthro has 3 versions, a male, a female and a Herm where should I put it in?

Well, you can place the male version in the male reqs and the female in the female one. With the herm version, I'd post it in both the male and female reqs but in the same posting you make in those sections. So, your end result will be as follows:

Female Req:
Fox/Dragon Anthro (female or herm) seeking.... w/e
Idea -- .... w/e

Male Req:
Fox/Dragon Anthro (male or herm) seeking.... w/e
Idea -- .... w/e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom