Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Flowers of the Desert[me+serphina+doomgamer]

harley peered over the doctors shoulder as he worked "i know how bad i was i was there ..sorta"she says her eyes closing for a minute."iv had worse"she says calmly pulling her cloths to sit on the blanket close by for when he was finished with her.her eyes darted about the room keeping tabs on everything were it was how it was place nothing much but a bed a nightstand and a dresser from what she could tell.a chill ran down her spine as she thought back to the redhead and the other girls who had helped her."what are there names...the women who have been taking care of me?"she asks softly looking at the doctor.

*SWACK* She hit the dude across the stomach, the whip dealing its blow. "Wrong answer." She starts to twirl it again, she knew he wouldn't spill the beans easily, but she was determined to find out and then beat the life out of him. No one beats a female like and gets away with it, NO ONE. "Now tell me. Lets start even simpler, why does your boss what that sweat little girl, so bad he is willing to sacrifice one of his goons for her."

Tobias howled in pain as the whip came down, his ugly features contorted grotesquely as he yelled out. "Hey, you can't do this ta me!" he shouted defensively. "Torturin' a man is against tha law!" Then he stopped to listen as the woman got close and asked him another question, the whip held threateningly and her arm holding it tensely ready for another swing. Tobias' eyes were wide and he watched the whip, a small tremble coursing through him and he swallowed thickly before answering her. "N-now just a minute thar, miss. Ya just hold yer horses now and I'll tell ya ever'thin' you need ta know. No need to sacrifice nobody." He laughed nervously giving Mary a tremulous smile before it vanished behind a fearful swallow in his throat.

Ivy frowned at him as he told his tale, tapping her high-heeled boot on the floorboards impatiently, every step of the tale making her more and more mad. "She's just his girl, see," he said looking from one woman to the other, but mostly focusing on Mary and her whip. "She ran away is all and he needs her. She keeps the hideout smelling nice and helps keep the boss happy, if you know what I mean." He smiled suggestively then but getting nothing but scowls from the women he corrected his expression to one of obeisance.

Quickly Tobias detailed for them long directions to a canyon out in the desert, several miles to the east of town. The land he described was sketchy and hard to visualize, especially with the nervous quiver in his voice and the sweat pouring off of him. But he neglected to tell them anything more about the man they were going to see except to name the place "Joker's Hideout". Fed up with the bastard and his dubiousness Ivy grabbed him by the back of his shirt and hauled him from his seat, shoving him against the table that dominated the left half of the room. The air left him as his stomach collided with the hard wood and his face reddened as he tried to catch his breath before Ivy was slamming a piece of paper and pencil down on it's surface right in front of his face.

"Draw a map," she demanded coldly. "And believe me, if it's not good enough or takes us where we want to go, then you can bet your sorry ass we'll be back and shoving it where the sun don't shine and make you draw a new one while you hold a glass of wine between your buttcheeks!"

Tobias looked down at the blank page in front of his nose and the pencil laying beside it and felt at his Ivy rope restraints. When the women made no move to untie him, he squealed out, "How 'm I suppose ta draw it if you won't lemme use my arms!?"

Ivy smiled sweetly as she picked the pencil up between her fingers and offered to him. "With your mouth, darling." And Tobias' face went white.

****************************​

Doctor Jacob watched the way Harley looked around the room and a bit of sadness entered his eyes. This girl was use to being alert and fighting for her life. She did not know yet that she was safe here and that Ivy and the rest of these strong women would protect her. He had no illusions about what went on in this house but he kindly kept to himself and the women left him out of that business. It was a mutual agreement of ignorance, but he knew that even though they'd all just met her last night, every single one of the women in that brothel would kill to keep Harley safe. She had entered through those doors helpless as a kitten and she was their sister now. Smiling again he answered easily, "The dark haired fiesty one you met was Mary, the blue jeweled viper. And the other was Miss Poison Ivy, the leader of this establishment."

harleys eyes stayed with his as he spoke her saviors names"ivy and Mary"she says aloud as if she didn't she woudl forget them.she smiled to herself thinking of ivy for a moment before pulling back the covers for the doctor to get to her easier.''ok then doc do your stuff.''she says softly watching him carefully.her hand pulling her things closer her bag open her gun shined easily not as a threat so much as a caution.she lay back thinking keeping her eyes off the doctor at the times he worked on her her mind was still fuzzy probably from were she hit her head she guessed.

She sets her whip down and picks up a paddle, and lightly taps him on the but with it, the paddle has holes in it to give it extra swing. She pats him three more times on the but. Before rearing back ready to send him flying like a cannonball from the old days. "Well that works to. Can I beat on beat on him after we are done. He works for the guy i want six feet under, no scratch that 20 feet under." She say the last part as harshly as possible, and meant every word.

Tobias jerks forward a little bit with every swat of the paddle, gripping the pencil between his teeth and scrawling across the page beneath his chin. He couldn't stop sweating and his emotions flip-flopped between anxiety that he had to get this map drawn right and an indignant annoyance that he wasn't going to be able to if these women kept making things difficult.

Ivy could practically feel the disappointment coming off of the other woman but she didn't have the patience right now to deal with an interrogation. There was a time for playing games and there was a time for action and right now she was itching to put the real meat into a grave. "Sure," Ivy said in response to her playful question, smiling haughtily down at Tobias. "If everything turns out right, he'll be your new play toy until he ultimately gets worn out by all the 'fun'." Ivy then winked at Mary over Tobias' head and the man went white and wide-eyed, dropping the pencil from slack lips. He had to get outta here! "All done, sugar?" Ivy inquired before taking up the paper from the table.

As some other women hauled him into a broom closet at the end of the hall, Ivy stood surveying the map in her hands in front of the open door. "This better be good," she said dubiously before looking up and giving him a sweet smile. "Otherwise we'll be back and make you do tricks while you draw up a new one." Then she laughed and slammed the door, shutting him away into darkness. Turning to Mary and the five women assembled with them, she said, "Alright girls let's saddle up and move out. And remember, bring your prettiest guns. It's a special occasion."

*************************​

Doctor Jacobs nodded as he was given permission by the pretty blonde, going about unwrapping her bandages and inspecting the wounds. He was silent as he worked, occasionally murmuring in approval as he looked over a gash or two that was healing well before he wrapped it up again in clean bandages. After he was done he smiled at her and said, "Well, Miss Harley, everything seems to be in order. Healing is coming along quite nicely and nothing's infected. You should be in top shape able to flip and tumble in a matter of days."

harley smirks "sounds like a plan doc"she says playfully hugging him around the neck once he was finished."i wonder were they are "she says thinking out loud as she yawns. her body going a little slack with how tired she was . and she covered herself back up cuddling into her pillows."can you keep the windows draped dock my eyes cant handle to much sun right now"she says with a sleepy grin.

Mary skips off giddy, she get to use her favorite 'toys'. The sliver plated 12 gauge, and the two gold plated .357 Magnum. This thing and her blue dresses were the only thing she spent money on, the gold plates took the longest to get but it was worth it. Good thing she was very good with them all and some knifes. "So do we tell the blond angel or do we leave and bring back a corpse?" She asks coming down the stairs, in some leather pants and a leather jacket covering a lace shirt. She made quite a sum off these poor fools.

Back
Top Bottom