Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy and Sci-fi for men(mxm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow, Misan, you're doing some rping prompts again? No way.

Why yes Misan, I am!

Anyhooters, I've been looking for something to do, and I hope to be pretty regular now posting wise. So, let's get the basics down:

I do not do noncon, most shota, toilet play, heavy BDSM, mutilation, and feminine men. There are some others but typically they fall further into the "meh" range. Also I typically don't do pwp sex rps, but at the moment something short and smutty could be pretty okay I guess.

Now, for what I am looking for!

Consentecals: Tentacle sex and consensual. Yes, pretty much not that common, but I like it. I enjoy tentacles, I enjoy consensual sex. Whether it is a bunch of mages summoning a tentacle monster for some odd variation on a circle jerk, a surprised scientist who decides he likes his mistake better than what he was originally going to make, or even a person who starts off rather startled but ends up enjoying it. Mostly I suppose these are more set up for a one shot rp, but I can easily be talked into playing or playing with a tentacle man as a long term rp.
I seek to play the humanoid or tentacles in this. edit I have someone playing the humanoid in this, I am only seeking to play with someone who would be the tentacle monster or want something more than short term.

Role Reversals: I don't often like typical "older man fucks younger man, buff man fucks skinny man" crap. I like when it is switched up. Here are some couplings I could do. An asterisk means I have an idea/plot for it.
Son/Dad*
Nephew/Uncle
Younger Brother/Older Brother
Nerd/Jock*
Teen/Adult
Student/Teacher
Squire/Knight
Courtier/Samurai
Small man/Big man (can be pretty much anything, I prefer fantasy though)

The above can be pwp, but I really, really prefer plot with them. If you are asking for one where I don't have a plot, please come with one. In the dad/son one, I want to play the dad. In the nerd/jock I wish to play the nerd. Otherwise I don't care.

Oddities: I see people liking to play people who are pretty much perfect. I've begun to get tired of this and would love to play with/play a character with "defects." Like an albino, a man with a bent/lame leg (oh gawds yes), a midget, an amputee, a blind person, something like that. Very visible defects, not just "He's nearsighted/he's TOO perfect." I can play the character, play with one, or whatever. I'd love to have two "freaks" so to speak, and I have a Native American character who's into body modification if this goes for a modern story.

My crack: High Fantasy. I love fantasy, just adore it. Preferably NON-Tolkien fantasy. A place where maybe dwarves AREN'T short, hairy people. Or orcs aren't treated as bestial rapists. Or where we make up every race. Or a combination of western and eastern mythos. I can go with almost anything as long as it is INTERESTING. Especially crossing genres, such as steampunk mixed with mage fantasy, or sci-fi and feudal fantasy, something like that.

Zoophilia/Feral beings: OH NOEZ, MISAN WANTS TO PLAY WIF AMINALS. Well, in a way. I prefer mythological beasts, such as dragons, gryphons, dinosaurs (okay, not a mythos there), unicorns, tentacle beasts, chimera, kirin, etc etc etc. I'd like to play the humanoid to these beasts and am open to many plots.

I'm also wanting to play a pokemon trainer alongside some feral pokemon/another pokemon trainer in which they discover the lust of being screwed by pokemon. I do NOT like the idea of humans fucking pokemon so that is out of the question. Yes, I know, I have standards. Oooooh. But yeah. And the trainers in question would be early twenties at the youngest.

Okay, I also have watched Megamind and am craving some kind of alien on humanoid action. This can be anything from even the canon megamind thing to perhaps Star Wars (I know almost nothing about that though) to Mass Effect (I know lots about mass effect!).

If playing Mass Effect I can easily do Humans, Krogans, Turians, and even experiment with Vorcha and Batarians. With Star Wars...eh...I can make up an alien? I do have my own sci-fi race (which are humanoid in appearance) and can portray them with almost anyone and would love to make up a universe with them in it. If someone wishes to play Megamind I am looking for someone to play the big headed blue freak for me, and I am unsure who I would play. Maybe the real Bernard? Or some random, AU kind of thing where he found a friend in school. Bah.

This plot does go against your request for not having the older guy fucking the younger but I supose it could get switched. It does however sortof fit into odities.
A young man having turned 18 the day before walk into a Homosexual bar looking to find a Lover. He’s dying of leukaemia and it’s obvious to anyone who looks that there is something wrong as his skin is terribly pale and looks paper thin his hair is gone but not shaved off and he moves as if he feels like he’s breaking. His courage used up just walking in he heads for the bar ordering a rather potent drink before gulping it down wheezing and gasping as he does making it obvious he’s not used to alcohol. Sitting next to him at the bar is a man of at least ten years older and he turns to him to start a conversation only to do a double take. The man looks much like him not in his features but in the pale papery skin and sickly looking. His cheeks are so sunken you would think he was starving to death and he has black rims underneath his eyes. The man (you) is out and about for the first time in months having found out just over a year ago that his long time boyfriend had cheated on him when he felt sick and his blood test showed he had AIDS.
They get together since they are both dying and the young man doesn’t care if he catches HIV its not as if he’s going to live long enough for it to turn into AIDS anyway.
They try out everything including the illegal like public sex and they are very openly together holding hands in public and my charie might even wear a collar in public etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom