Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Will you be the world for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherubian

Supernova
To explain what I am looking for allow me to go on a little tangent.

I have played a few computer role playing games over the years, and maybe so have you. While some of them are quite good for the most part, all of them have one frustrating element in common, closely tied to public opinion and and self censorship in a desire to achieve a PG13 rating. You start with a beautiful and sexy female character, customize her to look as hot as possible, maybe even boost her charisma/appearance score to the high heavens, and then ... barely anyone is taking notice of the fact. Partly this is due to the restriction of the medium, but that is not the sole reason.

If someone does take notice, it mostly is just a little side remark after quickly returning to the main conversation tree. If someone indeed dares to make an indecent proposal - which happens rarely enough - the responses offered by the game usually are:
- Politely say no
- Impolitely say no
- Punch him in the face

Why can't your character accept the offer?
Why can't your character take a step down from her pedestal and down to her knees?
Why can't your character, instead of fighting monsters for cash all the time, put on a nice little number and attract customers to earn some of her living?
Why can't your character say yes to the drunken fool at the bar stool?

'Wait, aren't there romances in every BioWare game?' You might ask. Well, there are, and I hear some people like them, but they are just way too corny for my tastes. They are lots of semi interesting pseudo soul-searching conversation, almost unbearably heavy on the romantic aspect, and usually skip over the most interesting part. Which means yet another experience of virtual celibacy.

So, with that background what I would like to do - what I am CRAVING for quite some time now - would be to play a capable female adventuress in a low magic fantasy world - of the better known settings the Conan universe probably comes closest to what I envision - where the above mentioned restrictions do not apply, where smut happens, and frequently, in the most interesting settings and circumstances. To do that I would need someone willing to be that world around me, to orchestrate the events that are happening and throw various interesting encounters at me, to surprise me in a good way, hopefully for our mutual pleasure.

I know this can be a tall order, and I have been searching for quite some time now, but maybe I got lucky today?

If you are still with me and think you might be enjoying this as much as I probably will, do not hesitate to send me a PM. If you only post a reply in this thread you might be overlooked longer than you would like, as I check in here far less frequent that I do with my Inbox.

That is so interesting...

I tried to do a roleplaying fantasy game like that, not precisely because well it had to be censored for it is on a website that discourages that kind of thing, but the concept was I control the world around a group of 5 or 6 that go about a plot.

Unfortunately, the game didn't do too well because of some adversity from individuals and it died before it had a chance to really begin. I wish I could start that up again, but it is a lot of work...

Anyway, maybe we can give your idea a shot. What mediums do you use to roleplay?

I would like to bring this topic back to the forefront of your attention as that craving of mine still exists.

Low fantasy effective female adventuress set in the High Age of Hyborea?

That's a very interesting idea and potentially one I could indulge in. If you have a care to discuss things please feel free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom