Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fresh meat anyone? MxM & MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustin

Moon
Your gender doesn't matter. If you're a female who wants to play a male, or vice-versa, that's fine with me.
I usually play switch characters, which means I can be dominant and submissive...

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME THROUGH MY EMAIL/IM IF YOU WANT.
Human Characters
Anthro Characters
Stats can be altered to suit or enhance a setting or plot.

One-shot and short-term are all fine with me.
Something a little more long-term and story driven is fine as well, but there will need to be some discussing ahead of time.
I prefer something long-term over thread, but email is okay if you'd rather use that.

I believe I'm pretty literate. I would like for you to be able to spell words correctly. If we're going for something short or long term, a couple paragraphs a post is acceptable. I want this to be kind of casual, but I want active partners. If you're only going to post once every five days then it's best not to message me. I'm really not grumpy or mean, I promise. I like to talk, so message me if you want to get to know me.

Pairing is in the next post...

I'll list a few things I'm interested in at the moment. This doesn't mean I won't do something else. The originals are all male pairings I have put together, but they can be altered for female characters.

Original Pairings

• stepbrother x stepbrother
    neighbor x neighbor
    celebrity x fan
    superhero x villain
    cop x criminal/civilian

Feel free to suggest different pairings or scenes if you're looking for something else.

Television Show Pairings

WWE/TNA
  • Almost any male pairing is fine with me.
True Blood
  • Eric x Bill
    Eric x Sam
    Eric x Jason
    Jason x Sam
    Jason x Bill
Glee
  • Finn x Puck
    Puck x Will
    Finn x Will
Criminal Minds
  • Morgan x Reid
    Morgan x Hotchner
NCIS
  • DiNozzo x Gibbs
    DiNozzo x McGee
NCIS: Los Angeles
  • Callen x Sam
Paranormal
  • Sam x Dean
    Dean x Castiel

Movie Pairings

Red Riding Hood
  • Henry x Peter
    Henry x Cesaire
    Peter x Cesaire
Lord of the Rings
  • Legolas x Aragorn
    Aragorn x Boromir x Legolas
Brothers
  • Tommy x Sam

We can also do crossovers for similar genres like Morgan from Criminal Minds and Nick from CSI.

I have a few original characters on my f-list and added a few more pairings.

Still searching.
A True Blood pairing would be great.
If not with canons, then at least in the Truebloodverse.

I normally dont RP with premade charies premade intro's are fine but I like it when their past evolves with the RP. I wanted to know what yopur Kink list is so since you dont have one what are your No's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom